• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I like mming all Snakes with Diddy, that matchup is the most fun in Brawl for me. Actually makes me feel like I'm playing Melee at times.

I played wifi last week for the first time in a year. It's actually kind of fun once you get used to the lag. Anyone here still play it?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
o_o **** Wes, that kicks the **** out of graduating high school!
lol, it's a joke on my avatar, I'm not actually that grood at Starcraft T_T

...but I am now well above 2000 on ICCUP and have been there for quite a few games, so I think I'm comfortably a D+ now *fist pump* Mutalisks are like, really good, they just **** on High Templars and then your Hydralisks win.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I like mming all Snakes with Diddy, that matchup is the most fun in Brawl for me. Actually makes me feel like I'm playing Melee at times.

I played wifi last week for the first time in a year. It's actually kind of fun once you get used to the lag. Anyone here still play it?
im trying to get back into it myself, we should play sometime

noodles

Smash Champion
idc much about that snake ROB thing anymore so go whoever i guess

(practices mk dittoes)

edit:i read that really bad XD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Wifi is only good for learning about match ups...thats it. Like if I want to get good VS a character you don't see often (Donkey Kong, luigi, etc) its very simple to just find a player on the boards...challenge them and get used to the match up. You can't space accurately or really time your moves well on wifi due to command lag (that's the worst) but you can get a good idea of what you should be doing.

Thumbs-Whats your FC? I play sometimes on my Brawl version thats on my 120GB Hard Drive. No loading times sucka!

lol

noodles

Smash Champion
o_0, its actually thumbs i was gonna have a few matches with

edit: i thought i was the inly one that knew thumbs started playing wifi. i just read above posts though

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'll tell you tonight cause it's my friend's wii and I don't know the number off the top of my head lol. I'm much better with Diddy on wifi, but Snake is so much fun to me now. And wifi actually does make you better. I used to argue the opposite for so long, but I played wifi for like an hour and then when I played my friend in person I was a LOT faster with Diddy. It shocked me.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
This is why i voted for meta knight to be banned

so gay loll

id honestly like the game ALOT more if he was out of it.

*sigh* i dont understand how all these people got good on wifi, its so limited, like i cant use zss cus the slight lag ****s me up, snake is like the only chara i can use on lagfi -_- its just so frustrating

noodles

Smash Champion
i think he should be banned too. id rather he doesnt get banned now though since i main him. ggs ill be on again around 8 if you still wanna play

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Yeah, I find that using Marth online is a ***** but once you get used to it your spacing IRL is 10X better.

I'll play with someone now, just txt/call my cell.

(203) 980-6616

yay for Jake and Noodles having a brain as to wanting MK banned. The game would be better if he was banned and overall, more fun for the average joe. I really could care less how "top players" do with or without meta knight. Is the average player a top player? No, of course not. The average person could pick up Meta Knight and do fairly well at tournaments as opposed to a strong Toon Link or Mario main for instance with good mind games...it takes no brain power to use him effectively IMO. It's like combining the "no risk" Melee jigglypuff off stage game with Fox's on stage pressure in Melee. Thats the best way to describe MK.

Top Bottom