• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Alex worked for them for a while. Ask him.

Except he sold knives.
****it.
That was it.

LOL this is one of those things that provide zero information on what you'll be doing while saying "earn up to $20 an hour!". Be prepared to either be a telemarketer or sell knives/useless crap door to door.

Edit LMFAO Cort I told you DD!
v_v;

Selling knives door to door is the worst. I would rather be a janitor at a car dealership (one of my temp jobs from a while back)
Nick get a job washing dishes somewhere. It builds character.
>_> Yeaaa.....I got through the "first round" interview. And she told me to sit around for another 90 minutes for the second half.

So, for 10 minutes I wandered around the little room and looked at the walls. There were lots of knife-related objects, so then I asked if we had to sell knives, and the teenage mother sitting next to me said yes.

Then she asked if she could use my phone, called either her mother or her baby-daddy, asked her/him to bring the baby by so she could feed it because she was waiting for the second half of the interview.

Then I said **** it. And took off.

character is for chumps, just be a paid intern code monkey, it's moar fun.
>_> I actually applied for an internship just like that at uh...Vertex Inc. My friend/adopted Father works there and says they're licensed to make Wii/iPhone games, so I wanted to get all over that.

Calvin's dad says that things build character countless times throughout the strip, so Calvin has a large number of retorts to it. I think it was cholera actually, but I don't remember, could've been diarrhea.
It was both at different times.
<---C&H fanatic.
-DD

flaco

The Terminator
****it.
That was it.

v_v;

>_> Yeaaa.....I got through the "first round" interview. And she told me to sit around for another 90 minutes for the second half.

So, for 10 minutes I wandered around the little room and looked at the walls. There were lots of knife-related objects, so then I asked if we had to sell knives, and the teenage mother sitting next to me said yes.

Then she asked if she could use my phone, called either her mother or her baby-daddy, asked her/him to bring the baby by so she could feed it because she was waiting for the second half of the interview.

Then I said **** it. And took off.

>_> I actually applied for an internship just like that at uh...Vertex Inc. My friend/adopted Father works there and says they're licensed to make Wii/iPhone games, so I wanted to get all over that.

It was both at different times.
<---C&H fanatic.
-DD
dam thats alot of quotes lmao

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

noodles

Smash Champion
i didnt get this link from a discovery thread thingy so i figured id ask here instead of looking for it

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i didnt get this link from a discovery thread thingy so i figured id ask here instead of looking for it
hey how about instead of asking "dazwa or someone," people who are probably just learning about this but potentially haven't tested it, you check the thread that video links to and read more from people who have tested it? just a thought
The video description said:
I sure hope you enjoy seeing the ***** get *****.
For information go here.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=234716
:|

apparently the brawl sheik boards had 50 people viewing them all because of that thread last night <_<

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I'm sure something gayer about MK will be discovered in the future even if it does work. I still do think Sheik is extremely underrated in Brawl though.

I also saw the thread last night too........ :-\

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I've finally passed Thumbs in posts, take that jerk!
But I've got , what, like twice as many posts as you in this thread? Pretty sure that's infinitely more important :p

YES. Doesn't Calvin say "so does diarrhea" right after that?
lol yeah, although Calvin's dad says that line MANY times in the strip. I think Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons is my favorite C&H book, although I love them all.

Arsenic and Old Lace?
LOL good movie.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
hey how about instead of asking "dazwa or someone," people who are probably just learning about this but potentially haven't tested it, you check the thread that video links to and read more from people who have tested it? just a thought

Do tell. I might get a good laugh :p
#1 Because I say so.
B) Dazwa I thought we were friends :(

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
#A I was expecting you to say "it can be teched," which would've been funny, no techin aerial footstools
2) yes we are my dear
3) lol apparently it can be DI'd out of...?
?C <3 I'm seeing you TOMORROW!

Cog, what is the guy from Lost saying in your sig? It's driving me nuts.
Until you actually write his name and not "the guy from Lost" I'm not answering.

Edit: think about it... hmm

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Walt: What is it, like checkers?
Locke: Not really. It's a better game than checkers. Do you play checkers with your pop?
Walt: No. I live in Australia with my mom.
Locke: You have no accent.
Walt: Yeah, I know, we move a lot. She got sick. She died a couple of weeks ago.
Locke: You're having a bad month.
Walt: I guess.
Locke: Backgammon is the oldest game in the world. Archaeologists found sets when they excavated the ruins of ancient Mesopotamia. Five thousand years old. That's older than Jesus Christ.
Walt: Did they have dice and stuff?
Locke: [nods] But their dice weren't made of plastic. Their dice were made of bones.
Walt: Cool.
Locke: Two players. Two sides. One is light. One is dark. Walt... do you wanna know a secret?

Top Bottom