• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Wikipedia says:

"Birdo's gender has changed throughout various American game versions, but has always been male in Japan. In the original manual for Super Mario Bros. 2, Birdo is referred to as male that believes he is female, and would rather be called Birdetta. Most later American-localized games, such as the Mario sports titles, have usually listed Birdo as a female."

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Grab, Dirt Nap, Lightning Punch, Sweeping Snake, Nightmare Lunge(no charge), Gerudo Dragon, hidden Gauntlet, Skull Crusher

I'm practicing this combo

it's almost as epic as the Reign of the falcon

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
I have been in a far away land, known as not being able to play smash
it really sucks over there, I mean wtf I can't even play smash

whitemage
play melee again
and play random teams with me
larx
everyone misses me. but I miss you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
i was playing a ladder match and lost the first match to a rob. i got pretty upset. in my rage i 3 stock him the next match at 50%. i wish i could of recorded it

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DEAR CT!

I have recently erased all of my music on my computer because I feel like getting all new ones.

SO!

If people have a general list of recommended artists/albums of various Techno peoples or DJs or something, throw them at me.

Genre's I feel like I might listen to:
-Good anime OP/EDs
-JPop/Rock
-KPop/Rock[Don't really need anything in this department. <3 Darc]
-Electronica/Rockish stuff I guess.
-Techno: Less trance, more fast paced/hardcore stuff.
-Movie Soundtracks: Preferably stuff that fits in above. Like the matrix. I'm getting that.

LOL I suck so bad at music. Hell, I'll give anything a listen to at least once, so recommend anything you want I guess.

EDIT:
no screaming things pl0x. Only exception are catchy screaming songs, like the Death Note OPs.
:p
-DD

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
DEAR CT!

I have recently erased all of my music on my computer because I feel like getting all new ones.

SO!

If people have a general list of recommended artists/albums of various Techno peoples or DJs or something, throw them at me.

-Good anime OP/EDs
-JPop/Rock
-Movie Soundtracks: Preferably stuff that fits in above. Like the matrix. I'm getting that.

LOL I suck so bad at music. Hell, I'll give anything a listen to at least once, so recommend anything you want I guess.
-DD
Just off the top of my head, I'd suggest bands like CAKE, The Strokes, Radiohead, Alkaline Trio, The Shins, The Mars Volta, Wilco, Modest Mouse, Brand New, Beck. Check them out and pick and choose what you like.
Reposting this.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DEAR CT!

SO!

-Good anime OP/EDs
-JPop/Rock

EDIT:
no screaming things pl0x. Only exception are catchy screaming songs, like the Death Note OPs.
:p
-DD
Reposting for this page.
-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
if you fell like giving hip hop a try, I suggest:

Common, Jurassic 5, The Roots, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Black Star, Cunninlynguists, Blue Scholars, Styles of Beyond, Swolen Members, A Tribe Called Quest, Nas (specifically illmatic), Wu Tang Clan (36 chambers)

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Reposting for this page.
-DD
I'm so glad you asked! I have over a thousand albums on my computer. I consider myself sort of an expert on music, being a musician myself. I love any music that involves good musicianship, good writing, anything talented and artistic really.

I recently bought an album that I feel is the best album I've heard in many years: Fancier Footwork, by electronica/dance group Chromeo. This band is so talented it's not even funny. Two guys, a Jew and an Arab(they claim to be the only successful duo of their kind lol), play keyboards, guitars, bass, drums, etc. Every song on the cd is hit worthy and amazing. The album is like a combination of Prince, Michael Jackson, Eddie Money, Daft Punk, and Zapp(a late 70's/early 80's funk group). It's rediculous. Get it. That goes for all of you.

for soundtracks, Lost in Translation soundtrack is amazing.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm so glad you asked! I have over a thousand albums on my computer. I consider myself sort of an expert on music, being a musician myself. I love any music that involves good musicianship, good writing, anything talented and artistic really.

I recently bought an album that I feel is the best album I've heard in many years: Fancier Footwork, by electronica/dance group Chromeo. This band is so talented it's not even funny. Two guys, a Jew and an Arab(they claim to be the only successful duo of their kind lol), play keyboards, guitars, bass, drums, etc. Every song on the cd is hit worthy and amazing. The album is like a combination of Prince, Michael Jackson, Eddie Money, Daft Punk, and Zapp(a late 70's/early 80's funk group). It's rediculous. Get it. That goes for all of you.

for soundtracks, Lost in Translation soundtrack is amazing.
Omg. That alone sold this to me. I'm gonna get on this, this sounds like sex in data form.

Pendulum, Infected Mushroom, Aphex Twin, the Hardcore Heaven albums.

Also lol @ Swollen Members and Cunnilynguists.
Omg I forgot about them.
Thanks!

So much music, so little bandwidth...
-DD

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Top Bottom