• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I have always regarded shminkledorf as the greatest smash name ever. And now he has to go and do something like this. Falcoguy could be the greatest thing ever.

I propose we all change our names thusly. From now on, i will be Marthguy. Cort would be Peachguy, spawn would be Sheikguy and so on. In the case of duplicate "guys", numbers in order of join date will be installed, Falcoguy2 Falcoguy3 and so forth.

Dazwa, consider this my request for a name change.

noodles

Smash Champion
its more important in some games compared to others though trade. i mean you can probably combo off anything in ssb. that does pretty much sum up the objective of every game though.

Cort

Apple Head
So.. our guild just lost Immortal on KT. A Rogue and enhance Shaman were both mind controlled and the enhance shaman's feral spirits and magma totem killed our rogue, who we couldn't heal.

....f*ck my life.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I started playing Tekken 5 Online last night because I wanted to try out the headset I got for the PStriple.

Its really fun to hear people crying when their 2000 win 600 loss ***** get handed to them by a guy with 6 wins.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I started playing Tekken 5 Online last night because I wanted to try out the headset I got for the PStriple.

Its really fun to hear people crying when their 2000 win 600 loss ***** get handed to them by a guy with 6 wins.
lololol. I don't know why I found this so funny...
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I think Zoso joined before melee was released lol
LOL. I wish. Cort still has me beat by a month. :(

Dave is better than me probably at smash64.
Possibly. If you have any notion of how the game is played you could probably give me a good challenge. I haven't played in like a year.

Melee was released 01 and dave made his account 04 lol... I think.
Don't lump me in with that riffraff. :mad:

Dave is retardedly good at 64
*e-peen swells*

Cort is better than me. Also plays Pikachu.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Luckily I don't give a **** about Pakman and his 2005 join date.

Thanks, John.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
@Spawn.

>_> Come over today. Brawl+ just gets more and more amazing.
I'm entering a Brawl+ wifi tournament today!
:D
-DD

Top Bottom