• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
well, one things for sure, i'll know immediatly when a smasher is calling me....because i just custom ringtoned every smasher in my phone with the song that PC Chris is dancing to. COME ON!

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
V, I have so many pics of those stupid pokemon things. They're great

PM me if you want the orginal pics lol

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I just stepped on my melee disk (it was wide open on the floor) because I had put Brawl in my Wii (to play Brawl+ with my bro since he doesn't like Melee). :(

It is now split in half. R.I.P Melee disk. <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I just stepped on my melee disk (it was wide open on the floor) because I had put Brawl in my Wii (to play Brawl+ with my bro since he doesn't like Melee). :(

It is now split in half. R.I.P Melee disk. <3
D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

>_> Guess its time to burn it! Lol. If you get a 2GB flashdrive I can make it so you can boot melee from that.

Lololol Nostalgia.
-DD

Linguini

Smash Master
im in Connecticut/ middle of nowhere, but if anyone is close id be willing to ride out to them and smash it up or w/e.
ill be here tonight, tommorow, and wednesday.pm me or call me up if your down.
my # is 954-647-7972

I think the town is called putnam, or pomfred center or some ****.

Top Bottom