• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Linguini, I think I'm the closest to you, but I'm still a kinda far drive. I just texted you.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
techchase, do really fast shffl aerials and gentleman right afterwards so you don't get shieldgrabbed, um memorize what throws lead to knees at what %s for what chars

that's all

LOL @ Spike Obama

All the Downfall Hitler remix videos are amazing

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
If you get a 2GB flashdrive I can make it so you can boot melee from that.
The USB Loader works for GC games too? Oh **** son! Time to start downloading Melee so I can boot Brawl from my DVD-R and Melee from my USB flash drive. Now I will NEVER have to take out a disc in my Wii......ever.

I now have the best Wii, ever.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Madworld is like one of the only interesting looking games on the wii I'd make a comment about buying it to support it but whatever
>_> The only game on the wii that I plan on supporting at the moment...and probably the only game other than Brawl for the Wii I'll play...is Monster Hunter 3.

o_o Unless someone can convince me there is another game I should play.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
God I want you all to play Brawl+.

I also want you all to get PSPs or get MHIII when it comes out for the Wii and we all go slay dragons together.
:D
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
1 year anniversary

A pm sent to me at 4/7/2008 at 1:31 am.

Prince Of Fire said:
Title: crock of ****
Some of those matches were ****ing stupid

it was a mix of me being tired

me playing all day

and you reaching 150% on average and you not dying as one of the lightest characters in the game...Toon ****ing link. i was just getting too ****ing pist off to play.

Marth at yoshis island (our last match when i quit) on 148% was the biggest crock of bull**** E V E R. and then you KO me at 86% with a non tipper...from there i just decided to shut the game off before i killed someone.
The good old days, lol.

noodles

Smash Champion
i was laughing so hard at that blog earlier. AIB is such a good site. atleast the tournament results there. point system is fun also :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Dave is better than me probably at smash64.

**** it Pakman. :(

Melee was released 01 and dave made his account 04 lol... I think.

noodles

Smash Champion
catfight linked to his old profile once and it was around the time SSB was released

Top Bottom