• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
DBZ:TRAS Ep. 5 is awesome. I only found it mildly funny because of all the drugs going through my veins, but I'm sure once it all straightens out, it'll be hilarious.

Anyways-

I'm in the Hartford Hospital guys. Come and visit me. Floor Bliss 8. Talk to the ladies at the counter to get your ticket stamped and stuff.

-DD
I wanna go =(

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
/grain of salt

mad one sided as many of these documentaries are. I had never saw JFK get shot until that vid and holy ****......it looked unreal(tournament)

I mean obama is black and I couldn't help but be baised in voting but WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY.......is dat the PSTRIPLE is bomb niga is that I was REALLY feeling Ron Paul I liked his views the most. Get at this documentary supporting ron paul!

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
whats up with that guy? dont know anything about him really.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio)

He's a talk show radio host and a documentary filmmaker.

"Jones has created a series of videos about the New World Order or totalitarian world government, based on what he considers as the erosion of U.S. national sovereignty and its civil liberties, as well as the misuse of government power, corporate deception and cohesion between disparate power structures."

Basically, he fears Big Government. He also strikes me as kind of paranoid, like a conspiracy nut.

Never take a documentary to be completely true. A lot of aspiring documentary filmmakers only put in interviews with people who share their views (especially when it's political).

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
omg...
T-T I hate being connected to an IV. I have to piss like a racehorse every like, 2 hours. It makes me really sadface, because it kills me to get up from my bed.

x_x Plus the painkillers I get now have to be delivered to me by my nurse every 4 hours, and it isn't exactly their job to keep track of time...

And I hate all these random bloodtests. I'm trying to sleep god****it.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Relax Nick once it's all over, you're probably going to get epic lovings from your girlfriend LOL.
She already dropped by yesterday, and if her family wasn't in the room with us I'm sure we would have played card games of one form or another. She is so worried about me though, its adorable! ^__^;;

So they took off the bandages! Its kinda gross. LOL.
>_> I really do wanna do fun stuff though.

Oh yea, newest version of Brawl+ allows loading of Custom Textures too, iirc, and they buffed a couple more moves. I haven't used it yet, but I'm looking forward to it when I get out of here/when someone brings a wii over to me to play with. D:

*coughSpawncough*
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
/grain of salt

mad one sided as many of these documentaries are. I had never saw JFK get shot until that vid and holy ****......it looked unreal(tournament)

I mean obama is black and I couldn't help but be baised in voting but WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY.......is dat the PSTRIPLE is bomb niga is that I was REALLY feeling Ron Paul I liked his views the most. Get at this documentary supporting ron paul!
yeah ron paul is mad smart

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll watch the abridged episode sometime later.

I can't wait until I smash with V. :D

I need my laptop power cable to come in nao.

*pound 3*

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Apparently the only time Jam has ever been to Philly, he was in a van for 3 hours. What do you guys think he was doing that day?

Edit: I think that's how he met his wife. <3 Jam.

Edit2: "Rgs10168 (1:09:31 PM): When I brought her back to CT, she was so lost that she had no choice but to marry me"

Edit3: I ****ing hate kids that are like 10yrs old+. They're so obnoxiously loud/annoying in general.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
10 yr olds are useful apparently. I was supposed to bring in groceries, but they all ran outside and got them all. So good.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Reposted for this thread:

I have everything I need for recording. I just have to wait for my power cable for my laptop to come in since my other power cable broke. :( I also don't have the mic, but I don't need that for recording lol.

V, you know what that means don't you? We get to record our matches! :D Hopefully my charger comes in like tomorrow or something. I have no idea when the microphone will be in. I got it the 28th (last month), but it's international shipping so you never know with those guys lol. If we get to comment on smash while smashing, that'd be amazing. You guys would be up for an interesting live stream feed lol.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
D: Lawl ZSS.

Reposted for this thread:

I have everything I need for recording. I just have to wait for my power cable for my laptop to come in since my other power cable broke. :( I also don't have the mic, but I don't need that for recording lol.

V, you know what that means don't you? We get to record our matches! :D Hopefully my charger comes in like tomorrow or something. I have no idea when the microphone will be in. I got it the 28th (last month), but it's international shipping so you never know with those guys lol. If we get to comment on smash while smashing, that'd be amazing. You guys would be up for an interesting live stream feed lol.
I have a headset with a mic, and I have a normal mic.
So yea, cool stuff.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
This is so gay, I have to multiquote in order to show my sig.

I sure do
Mogwai, show your sig please. I think this page is going to be devoted purely to dancing PC chris's.

I need my laptop charger for school tomorrow/for recording videos. :(

Edit:
I'm not pro enough at procrastinating.
Lil, I hate you with the most amount of rage I could possibly muster up due to what I just bolded.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
DBZ Abridged Series first part wasn't very good. There were a couple funny parts. Parts 2+3 were really well done imo. Good ****, Seb.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, I'm glad I didn't hurt your feelings <3. The Naruto jokes in the first one were pretty good, haha.

I also loved all the references you guys made. So many Batman references LOL.

Top Bottom