• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
Do you have it for 360 or PS3?
i dont have it >_<. i was in my brothers house alone for 9 hours yesterday. i THINK i sent you a request (if your name is jamstunna) i think it was you since they showed trophies you had for little big planet. **** though i was doing ranked matches for like 5 hrs. that games addictive. i got better definitly, smashed helped me out lol.
he has it for the ps3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Oh, okay. You were the person who added me and I had no idea who it was. Next time you're there, send me an invitation or whatever. I'm not very good, but it is fun as hell.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Man, I'm tired. And I've been eating these burgers. You're eating these burgers? And you're tired?
Man, i'm so tired, but I can't stop eating these delicious burgers.

hay pc, i have it.
add me, my tag is
Dustin Hayes

also the guys who live in the dorm play on my account a lot and they're actual 2d fighter players, so you could play wit demz 2

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
HOLY ****.

omg.

OMG LOL.

Dude I <33333333 monster hunter do you currently play any of them??

ive played the 1st one since it came out until the servers were shut down and now i play mhf2 for psp along with mhfrontier for pc :O

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Yeahhhhh, um. This friend of mine who went to Japan has tought English in: China, Korea and Thailand for years. His dream is to open an ESL school somewhere in Asia. And according to him, Japan is the HARDEST place to get an english teaching job in the world. They have extremely strict work visa laws and you have to be really experienced to get your foot in the door. Plus you need to know Japanese.
Then again my friend is crazy so who knows...

He also says Korean girls are the sluttiest by far.
This just confirmed it for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u04F4lDWxmQ&feature=channel

Someone's gotta keep posting Korean pop music videos since Darc seems too busy to do it.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
HOLY ****.

omg.

OMG LOL.

Dude I <33333333 monster hunter do you currently play any of them??

ive played the 1st one since it came out until the servers were shut down and now i play mhf2 for psp along with mhfrontier for pc :O
o.o You play MHFrontier?! How did you manage that? I failed at following the directions well. T-T.

Also, I played 700+ hours on MHF1, and 500+ Hours on MHF2. All of them were mostly logged on XLink. Maxed out my Hunter Rank on both. The most recent one I played was MHP2G w/ English Patch. Now I'm in the process of trying to open my PSP so I can clean it because the Right DPad button is stuck "down", only not really. -_-;

:D Flux! Get MH3 and we'll team.
**** looks so cash.
-DD

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
nice dude!

i have a psp 3000 so i cant play mhp2g :(

also idk about mhfrontier it took me a super long time but i have it figured out now so if u ever want to play i can help u get it but unless u can read some japanese its pretty much pointless and boring hahaha.

you gotta help me in mhf2! i only have like 100 or so hours on it lol i need a lot of crap!

mainly 3 devil eyes to finish ultimus h&e but i also need better gunning gear looool. i like using uncommon stuff since everyone uses aka bow id almost rather have that dragon bow (forgot name but its rly big and looks rather plain) and/or the white fata one XD. but ive never done aka lol im sure ill make that bow eventually ><

but yeah help me with white/crim fata!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
nice dude!

i have a psp 3000 so i cant play mhp2g :(

also idk about mhfrontier it took me a super long time but i have it figured out now so if u ever want to play i can help u get it but unless u can read some japanese its pretty much pointless and boring hahaha.

you gotta help me in mhf2! i only have like 100 or so hours on it lol i need a lot of crap!

mainly 3 devil eyes to finish ultimus h&e but i also need better gunning gear looool. i like using uncommon stuff since everyone uses aka bow id almost rather have that dragon bow (forgot name but its rly big and looks rather plain) and/or the white fata one XD. but ive never done aka lol im sure ill make that bow eventually ><

but yeah help me with white/crim fata!
Yea, I have like, all the bows. Then I found out bows suck ***. I can't solo anything T3T;

I need to get back into Duals though...they're the only ones I can really use. Hammers are dead to me and GS/LS are just wonky.

=D I like the Umbrella Guns though, they're pretty good and look cool. I can make custom quests and stuff too, if I remember how I did that. Army of Dwarf-Kirins ftw.

Also: If you trade in your PSP3000, you'll be like, 80% of the way towards a PSP1000.
-DD

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Yea, I have like, all the bows. Then I found out bows suck ***. I can't solo anything T3T;

I need to get back into Duals though...they're the only ones I can really use. Hammers are dead to me and GS/LS are just wonky.

=D I like the Umbrella Guns though, they're pretty good and look cool. I can make custom quests and stuff too, if I remember how I did that. Army of Dwarf-Kirins ftw.

Also: If you trade in your PSP3000, you'll be like, 80% of the way towards a PSP1000.
-DD
nice we gotta keep in touch and play sometime!

i like psp3000 a lot though aside from not being able to have custom firmware.... yet. (u know there will be eventually lol)

plus mh freedom unite is for sure coming to US (official english version of mhp2g but with stuff added!!)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hey guys did I miss anything interesting.

Also Cort/Brookman are you guys truly coming down to Dave's sometime this week, that would be fantastic I would love to see you guys!

I need to play Paul again :(.

Top Bottom