• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
finally devoicing...would have been a nice tool back when everyone was asking for shoutouts, rofl.
but yeah...any idea if crew battles will go down or was there a consensus that it's too late? :o
Yea, I think they decided it was too late.

M2k killed Azen's Lucario all gay like.
=[ 63% Dair gimps? Eww...
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Dear CT

Im sorry for saying stupid things. A lot has been going on lately for me and I know that is pretty much no excuse for being such a tool. I find that playing smash is my only means of getting away and it serves as my only form of release. I know that early on when I first joined the community pretty much every one of my posts was god awful and I look back and realize that now. I also do realize that some of my current ones are pretty ******** or over the top as well.

I just recently had a family crisis and i've been different as of late. I'll put it this way to make it short-My brother is 26 and living at home. So what I'm trying to say is that sometimes when I'm with you guys or i'm online I say stupid **** and I'm sorry that I am this way on a regular basis. I mean well and I'm sure trademark, noodles, spawn, silas, brookman, SEXY, and aesir can see and understand that the most because I play with them the most and know them all pretty well. I've just been having a tough time lately and when I'm with you all I'm really happy and just get carried away with excitement (I'm sure DARC knows what im talking about. LOL) because I do not have to face the world that I dread so much each and everyday. I used to love being different from people...being away from them. Now, I can't stand it.

I love you guys,

POF

(Oh yeah, and that includes thumbs, cogsmooch, zoso, kevinm, dazwa, darc, skler, etc)

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
yah sonic now a days is a shadow of his former greatness... why can't i just run around really fast, collect

rings and beat up a fat old guy, what happend to those days
i feel like hes making a comeback.

but i feel like nothing will ever beat S3&K
that game is wayyyyy too good.

even the music! micheal jackson tore up that soundtrack, i have the whole thing on my mp3 player.

Top Bottom