• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
hardest ive ever seen anyone get ***** in brawl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fv2IsRoZhs
If only everything else about Brawl wasn't so gay. I will concede that that was one of the best Brawl matches I've ever seen.

I just watched Sword of the Stranger and it is the single greatest animated thing I have ever seen in my life. For such a simple story, I was hooked the entire time. The animation and choreography are brilliant. I was about to cry at how beautiful this movie is. Everyone needs to buy/download/stream/whatever it takes to watch this. I don't care if you don't watch anime, you need to see this.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
If only everything else about Brawl wasn't so gay. I will concede that that was one of the best Brawl matches I've ever seen.

I just watched Sword of the Stranger and it is the single greatest animated thing I have ever seen in my life. For such a simple story, I was hooked the entire time. The animation and choreography are brilliant. I was about to cry at how beautiful this movie is. Everyone needs to buy/download/stream/whatever it takes to watch this. I don't care if you don't watch anime, you need to see this.
I was at my local movie theater last night and they had a poster for this up... they play anime occasionally there. Hm.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
hardest ive ever seen anyone get ***** in brawl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fv2IsRoZhs
wow im afraid to say it but that was a semi - interesting match, that snake totally ***** that mk

I disagree 100%.

I thought that match was nothing out of the ordinary. All the snake did was run around wait for the mk to make a mistake and capitalize which is exactly how everyone plays Brawl. They just stand around and wait for you to do something and capitalize. The matchup is extremely dumb because MK simply cannot get on the inside of a good snake. As long as snake camps hardcore and just throw grenades and traps everywhere...mk can do pretty much nothing. Snakes tilts beat MK's and his u tilt kills him at around 85% if you save it. oh, and every move he has pretty much stops the gayness of the tornado.

Brawl is a horrible competitive game. At least in Melee it takes skill to run around and camp with Falco, Mario, Link, or whomever.

EDIT

Bakasquad5 is quite possibly the worst forum name of all time.
I KIND of agree. I would have liked ___Baka___ or something along those lines more. "Squad" just sounds like you have a bunch of other baka friends or something.

Yeah, my names pretty lame at first but it has significance and P.O.F sounds cool.

Another edit

HAZY-do you have any experience installing emulators on YDL? I've gotten internet to work but am having trouble getting youtube and emus to work properly. I found a few random guides online but all of them are inconsistent in what they are telling me so i dont know exactly what to do.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Freaking PoF's sig. I looked and thought there were like insects flying around my screen. >_>
LOL That happened to me too.
XD

I don't like watching MK in Brawl anymore.
I never liked watching MK in Brawl.

Those were some awesome kills though. LOL.

Edit//
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQV8-XoN46Q
THESE MATCHES ARE AWESOME LOLOLOL.
M2k is hilarious.
-DD

Bakasquad5

Smash Apprentice
Ride the Hurricane Road Artist formerly known as t
i dont remeber who but someone else has the same sig, i saw it in the shiek q&a thread, bugged me out the first time i saw it too, i tried swating my computer lol, also bakasquad5 is the same as my youtube account and wc3 account and a bunch of other accounts sooo, oh well, deal with it

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i dont remeber who but someone else has the same sig, i saw it in the shiek q&a thread, bugged me out the first time i saw it too, i tried swating my computer lol, also bakasquad5 is the same as my youtube account and wc3 account, my new doubles team name and a bunch of other accounts sooo, oh well, deal with it
Fix'd.

Ten fixxes.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I was at my local movie theater last night and they had a poster for this up... they play anime occasionally there. Hm.
It probably is in the English dub so don't see it there lol

Jam is just jealous because he wasn't the first PB & J

thumbs links to what you saw?
Friend of mine downloaded it in HD lol I'll find you a link to the trailer or something tomorrow.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
It probably is in the English dub so don't see it there lol

Friend of mine downloaded it in HD lol I'll find you a link to the trailer or something tomorrow.
Or if you want the ability to acquire such an HD copy, IM me.
Its a BluRay copy ;o.
-DD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
HAZY-do you have any experience installing emulators on YDL? I've gotten internet to work but am having trouble getting youtube and emus to work properly. I found a few random guides online but all of them are inconsistent in what they are telling me so i dont know exactly what to do.
i'm afraid i've only used the interface yellow dog like...once total. i'll ask a friend who is lame and reinstalls different forms of linux on his computer in his free time and asks if he knows anything XD

Who knows how to get AIM to stay on during standby mode.
just get trillian. :D

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Hey guys, Spife is on a cross-New England road trip, and he's going to need housing for the CT leg of it. It may be either Monday night or Tuesday night. Can anyone help a low-tier main out?

noodles

Smash Champion
im probably going to a tournament Sunday. cat4 got me hype and im using mk now. ive been keeping up with the game the whole time though >.>

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
finally devoicing...would have been a nice tool back when everyone was asking for shoutouts, rofl.
but yeah...any idea if crew battles will go down or was there a consensus that it's too late? :o

Top Bottom