• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206428

This Friday CT.

I expect to see Aesir, SPAWN, Trademark, Mogwai, Nana, Vulcan, Moon-Doggie, and Noodles.

Bring setups, recording stuff, etc.

This is MAINLY for my actual CT friends and not outside smashers. Basically, this event is not actually open to everyone. Those of you who are attending, expect late night drinkage to happen. Once my parents go to sleep...I don't give a flying **** what you guys do as long as you are all quiet and dont scream and yell DAAAAYYYYMMMM (trademark ;) ) and make a lot of noise
ill bring a smash + ddr setup

also i had no idea that the season finale of survivor was tonight. ****. i saw what happened as soon as i turned on the tv today. also i was playing my friend luis yesterday for a bit. and he randomly ken combo'd me with four fairs. it was kinda of cool i guess.

noodles

Smash Champion
i dont know but ken got voted off. matty,suzy,sugar and bob are left. im probably gunna watch it from the beginning sometime next week on cbs's site. theyre still showing it now i think

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
good point almost

like everyone know about that

so its really no big deal

time to get back to typing like mango

its totally retro now.

^____________________________^

rappppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
lol which clip was it of? i was at a bar when my phone exploded with like 200 texts. "LOLOL U WERE ON SURVIVOR" i thought it was some huge organized joke my friends tried to play on me.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I've watched that

video like

sixty times

in the last hour

which is mad hard to do

^_____________________________^

rappppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
lol which clip was it of? i was at a bar when my phone exploded with like 200 texts. "LOLOL U WERE ON SURVIVOR" i thought it was some huge organized joke my friends tried to play on me.
the one of him beating you at mlg LA (I think) where you took like 60% from mute city cars the last game lol. they carry him over the crowd at the end. The audience laughed at that part but I'm pretty sure I heard some people say "who was that sexy long-haired dude you were playing???"
edit: it was mlg anaheim

Super Smart Bob (from) Maine?
Susie
Sugar
Bob
Matty

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
where the hell is jam

question i have
for him
hhkj'
Jam is here!

EDIT- Also, the best Shining Finger is when he fought that kid he always hangs out with.

Kid- "I did it! I won!"

G- "I'm not done yet!"

Kid- "Erupting Finger...with the OTHER hand?!"

That was priceless.

Top Bottom