• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I don't know what to wear to school tomorrow. I am out of trendy outfits. I need a blue dress shirt to complete this new dork outfit but I don't have the right shade or the right bowtie to go with it. My life sucks.
D: I have many shades of blue dress shirts!
:o I don't know if they'd fit you, but I assume you're generally my size.
>_> What kinda shade are you looking for?
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I watched all of Ippo on Stage6, but the site has since been shut down. Shouldn't be too difficult to find elsewhere. Hell, you could probably find a good chunk of it on Youtube if you don't mind the quality.

I <3 Mother 3

First "new" game that I've felt like playing
Agreed. The most recent game I own is Dawn of Sorrow. It's also like... the only DS game I have. <_<

Although, I am both excited for Tales of Symphonia 2 and worried that it won't live up to its predecessor.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I don't think I'd be willing to drive down to your house right now to borrow a shirt. I am probably going to wake up tomorrow morning and buy a shirt before going to class. Haha. <3
D: But it would be so amazing explaining that to my mother.
Geez mom, can't some lovable and adorable asian dudes drop by to borrow my shirts every now and again? Wheres the harm in that? Honestly?

Ah well.
*puts away the Chloroform*
Save that for a rainy day.
Or when I go visit Sandra on Saturday.
-DD

edit// Did I mention that my friend found an opened Trojan Condom packet in the computer lab in my school today?
>_> Did I mention we're an all guys school?

Did I tell you guys about how the entire class was kinda silent after he brought it up, so I obnoxiously started ranting about how stupid the dudes in the school must be that think they need to protect themselves when doing it up the butt in school.

I also ***** their minds by suggesting that someone may have been pleasuring the ugliest female teacher on the faculty.

Yea, back to my essay then.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Garrett, I have no idea. I talked to Mike (actually I talked to his girlfriend more than I talked to him) and he didn't mention it.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Although, I am both excited for Tales of Symphonia 2 and worried that it won't live up to its predecessor.
SO AM I
Tales was the beez neez. Squeals always suck too. It does seem pretty interesting some of the new features they have added however.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Max Payne was really terrible, but Mark Wahlberg did a good job regardless. Good stuff Marky Mark!

Also, I used to love Will Smith...until he announced he's a Scientologist.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Max Payne was probably the worst movie I've ever seen in a theatre.
Max Payne was really terrible, but Mark Wahlberg did a good job regardless. Good stuff Marky Mark!

Also, I used to love Will Smith...until he announced he's a Scientologist.
That film received atrocious reviews. You guys should really check out the critical consensus before you waste your life on such movies.

My co-worker is in love with Will Smith. She always refers to him as "my husband" and sees every movie of his in theaters. Every one of them. She then told me if he doesn't stop with this scientology nonsense that she'll be done with him forever.

Also, I saw Will Smith on Oprah about five years ago. My sis was watching and I sat down for a few minutes cause it was Will Smith. Listen, the dude's crazy. You can tell that within five minutes of watching him speak. Very eccentric and talkative. I figured something as ridiculous as scientology would be a part of his life.

Top Bottom