• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Italian girl

(we're going to reconstruct it memphischains change yours to: Italian gi

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
>_> **** you Khaly, you screwed up the reborn chain.

Nevermind Memphis.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
The chain had been ruined once, so we restarted it... I didn't wanna rerestart it. Too much of a hassle.

Have fun with teh chains now.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Sweet. I knew if I mimicked Khaly a chain would start.
Hey smooth criminal. Why have we not played yet? :]
Like I said, mang. I'm in the process of getting a car. I'm definitely gonna be hitting up Orlando at LEAST once a month after I get one.

There's a Smashfest going on in Tampa this Saturday if you're interested.

Smooth Criminal

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I saw you post that on facebook and literally have spent the last 45 mins researching what theremin to buy
If you buy the parts and build it yourself it's a lot cheaper than buying a theramin straight up. I want one sooo bad too. The band Muse has mini Theramins built into the bodies of their guitars. That's ridiculous.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Beast Wars is amazing. I'm going to watch some more now.

EDIT- Actually, nevermind. But I will soon.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I want to post my new desktop, but I can't because it has anime boobies.

Smashboards needs an unmoderated forum.
hahaha that's two great posts by Jam I've found randomly. Seriously, why are Jams posts so good?

edit- lmao Cog

edit2- haha Jam I used to watch Beast Wars everyday on tv when I came home from school. I watched the first 5 or so eps of Beast Machines when it first debuted and I stopped watching because I began to despise it.

Tarantulus in Beast Wars is so ****ing funny. Everything he says cracks me up, "My spark is restored, and now my body is stronger than ever! I liiiive. I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!".

That show was so cool, and it got better as it went along. It got A LOT better once everyone went transmetal. I loved Depth Charge and Rampage and how their final duel was settled. That actually was kickass at the same time it was sad.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I thought Aiser was creepy and Cort was mean because he was mean to noobs at Connecticon LOL, a bunch being my friends at the time (not really my friends anymore).

Nus I thought was just some loser asian because I should have beat him at the Esticle I played him at, he only won because I suicided.

And I thought Blue was super duper friendly :), I think he's the first friend I made at a tournament! And yeah, I saw a quick glimpse of Spawn, looked emo LOL.
Haha, finding old posts is fun.

EDIT- Yeah, Beast Wars was pretty amazing. I hated Beast Machines at first too, but towards the middle it got really deep, and I began to really enjoy it. But then they blew it with one of the weirdest endings ever. Beast Wars/Machines' Megatron was definitely the best one.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Thank God I didn't have a daughter. I'd kill a mother****er if he even thought about putting a hand on her. Deadbeat dads and people who abuse women/children are the scum of the earth.

Top Bottom