• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
My car got towed lol, oops.

80$ for the parking pass I lost.

102$ for the towing fee.

Another 80$ for the parking pass I'm about to re-buy.

Ghaddd, I could have bought a pair of Adidas, Pumas, AND Jeffrey Campbell sandals -_-;.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Crap I fell asleep and now I have to do this paper due tomorrow. :( Good thing it's a rough draft so I can kind of blow it off... but not too much obviously.

Lol, silent wolf from nowhere. XD

Poor M2k. /goes to group hug him.

It's okay, Lil, I got towed because I parked on Farmer Brown's private property... I thought it was L lot since X lot was full. 107$ I SAW my jeep on a tow truck too, I was like, nah, can't be my jeep. Had to have my mom drive me to get my jeep. So gay.

Cort, was your gps out, or just the thing that you put on your windshield to hold it?

I love starting my day out with some Daft Punk Touch It/Technologic. So good.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Agreed. Can you get towed for parking on the curb? Like, I've been parking in Lot L, but there's always no parking, so I park on a curb in the far back so noone can see me. It doesn't say "No parking"... so I figure I'm good. I've seen other people park there too... so...?

_milktea

Smash Lord
I don't think you'll get towed, but you'll get a ticket. I parked in an imaginary parking spot in X lot seeing others do it, I got ticketed.

Just go to I lot and take a bus. I lot always has spots...

Papito

Smash Journeyman
hector is better than me, because he actually plays brawl.
i declared myself a brawl hater since the start.
give me melee and i'll **** everyone. (hector and his friends, ofc.)

hector's going to the shonen jump tournament in north carolina O_O.

oh hey guys, mental orgasm;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-qGpEY6I4k
i see im pretty sure youll take them all out, i asked cuz he was bragging about it he sucks anyways lol. hows he going to that is chuck driving again? are you guys all playing at big al's this weekend?

central connecticut state university
yo when do you turn 21 so we can go to elmers, also my friends from cali are coming to live in ct for a while and they are interested in going to school there...... for the dorm chicks that is!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Crap I fell asleep and now I have to do this paper due tomorrow. :( Good thing it's a rough draft so I can kind of blow it off... but not too much obviously.
Gosh darn it Marc (or is it Mark?), when will you ever learn?

Also **** Soul Calibur 4. That game is an even bigger ****ing joke than I thought it would be.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It's Marc, I'll never learn, Jamil. :( We got it assigned Tuesday and I had class til 8 that day and then I played smash with Pipe all night til like 3. Then today I got home at 4 and just was too tired.

Thank you sooo much Lil, I was thinking of doing the imaginary spot parking!!!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
It's Marc, I'll never learn, Jamil. :( We got it assigned Tuesday and I had class til 8 that day and then I played smash with Pipe all night til like 3. Then today I got home at 4 and just was too tired.

Thank you sooo much Lil, I was thinking of doing the imaginary spot parking!!!
I always write my papers the night before. Nothing like the panic-inducing crush of the approaching deadline to get my creative juices flowing.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
That's what I love! Haha. It's such a bad idea though. :( Too bad I don't get creative ideas...until it's like 3am and it's so ******** that it counts as indepth XD.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I have just seen the worst ending to any anime ever made. I thought it wasn't possible, not after Mai Otome, Death Note, Monster, Claymore, and The Second Raid gave me such unbelievably bad conclusions.

But Utawarerumono just destroyed every last bit of hope I have for the medium. What takes place from episode 20 to 26 is the definition of contrived. Never have I seen such an inexplicably terrible, nonsensical, convoluted mess in my life. I kept thinking, "there's no ****ing way this can get any worse", and it did. Every minute shocked me with it's appalingly awful twists and situations. It was agony sitting through it, I seriously was going to put an axe through the tv at the very end.

I mean, w-what in God's name were they thinking? How is it possible that the same people made the ending? I don't understand, they had all these awesome characters that were so much fun to watch together, and they go and ruin everything they built to. With all the potential they had, I was just amazed it dropped in quality so much.

What a shame, this right after The Second Raid's horrible ending. I think I'm done with anime for a while. I can't stand the plot contrivances I see in every other show. Maybe now I'll finally have some time to beat FF7 for the first time.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
That sucks for everyone that is having problems, especially m2k. I don't get how he can get that much stolen... I'd be extra cautious after the first time. But yeah, sympathy towards him and such because that is a lot of money lost. I don't think it's really so much as bad luck but bad choices/being too nice/and such. I paid someone for his hotel at AB and he didn't give it back and probably won't... $100 but that doesn't even sound bad in comparison now. <.<

First day of school today, I think it'll be a good semester. =)

Good day tomorrow... kinda. Sad portion... talking, nervous.. @_@

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I have just seen the worst ending to any anime ever made. I thought it wasn't possible, not after Mai Otome, Death Note, Monster, Claymore, and The Second Raid gave me such unbelievably bad conclusions.

But Utawarerumono just destroyed every last bit of hope I have for the medium. What takes place from episode 20 to 26 is the definition of contrived. Never have I seen such an inexplicably terrible, nonsensical, convoluted mess in my life. I kept thinking, "there's no ****ing way this can get any worse", and it did. Every minute shocked me with it's appalingly awful twists and situations. It was agony sitting through it, I seriously was going to put an axe through the tv at the very end.

I mean, w-what in God's name were they thinking? How is it possible that the same people made the ending? I don't understand, they had all these awesome characters that were so much fun to watch together, and they go and ruin everything they built to. With all the potential they had, I was just amazed it dropped in quality so much.

What a shame, this right after The Second Raid's horrible ending. I think I'm done with anime for a while. I can't stand the plot contrivances I see in every other show. Maybe now I'll finally have some time to beat FF7 for the first time.

You forgot Full Metal Alchemist. The ending for that made me quit anime. Haha, and if you hate bad endings, you should probably not play FF 7.

what happened did you get *****? (assuming your talking to me cuz im the only person here that plays it)
I've always said that SC is just a button-mashing T & A fest, and today I proved it. It was my first time playing SC 4, I went random and got Sophita (I think that's her name). Then I proceeded to mash buttons (specifically, the triangle button) until I beat the person who owned the game. There's no skill involved, just mash buttons, and you win in SC.

And I appreciate T & A as much as the next guy, but it's just ridiculous now. Breaking armor leads to girls fighting in bras and panties? I'm no feminist, and I love big 3-D rendered boobs, but they're just trying to cover up shallow, repetitive gameplay with fan service, like another inexplicably popular 3-D fighting franchise.

End rant, until I play that horrendous game again.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yea, but you can totally make Captain Falcon in the character creator and make his finishing move Falcon Kick[Maxi's moveset].

I feel like 3d rendered boobs is describing Dead or Alive.
>_> amirite?!
-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Hey Trademark would you want to meet up on saturday? I have a show at your school lolz so I can come play before hand.

What happened to Cort and M2K is really really horrible and makes me hate people. Does anyone wanna play lagfi? I have nothing to do :0/

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
DrSuper, what's the megaupload site for your old school techno. There were no torrents! :(

thumbswayup

Smash Master
You forgot Full Metal Alchemist. The ending for that made me quit anime. Haha, and if you hate bad endings, you should probably not play FF 7.
Never saw it, and thanks to you I probably never will lol. Oh no, are you telling me that supposedly the greatest game ever made has an anime like conclusion?!?! I don't feel like playing it anymore now lol. Btw, there is one anime you should still see: Berserk. It's still the greatest show I've ever seen and my appreciation for it has only increased with every anime I see. It's because Berserk doesn't exude any of the stereotypes found in anime. The story and characters are truly amazing and it has a very profound ending.

I agree about SC4, from the moment I played it at my friend's place I knew it was merely a button mashing game. Honestly, I still beat him and I play the game like once a month. I dislike that game.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Marc-Stop sucking at computer stuff :lick:

Mogwai-Want to come over tomorrow? (Thursday?) I'm free pretty much all day.

DD-They did not make a WAD file for Goldeneye yet....did they?Actually nevermind, perfect dark and rogue squadron is all that matters now. :) Shadows of the Empire Bobby? Come on now...thats easily the worst Star Wars game on the N64...its good, but naboo fighter, episode 1 pod racer, and rogue squadron **** it.

Everyone else-Come over tomorrow! I have the day off and i dont have classes on Tues and Thurs

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I can't help it /still procrastinating. I'm terrible.

Garrett, I want all those N64 games!!!

Lol @ Hurricane that fights for his friends.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I may stop by during the day. Dude Shadows of the Empire rocks so much. Rouge Squadron may be better but I like Shadows bettter than Pod Racer. All are good though. Goldeneye beats all.

Top Bottom