• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Sounds like ppl just got the homebrew channel. Doesnt matter if it plays dvd. Everyone prolly already has like 10 dvd players in theyre house. What DOESNT play DVD these days?
Ive known about the ability to hack the wii since Day 1 they released the twilight hack. I just never gave a flying crap to do it until someone released a WAD of Smash Brothers 64 to play on the Wii.

Why care about wii homebrew when I have a modded psp, xbox, and dreamcast?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
School, people need to get settled and situated with there schedules and such.

I'm hosting Long Live Hit Stun II soon....working on a date. And of course, it will be Melee only again.

Amazing statistic of the day-I quit my job at Bobs Stores today....2 hours later....the first place i walked into to look for a new job and I got it instantly! HAHA! I'm now a delivery boy at a pizza place in North Haven. All i have to do is drive around, see hot sluts and meet weirdos and cool people, listen to music in my car, and make tips!

Good ****.

PS-Marth and Fox are the only cool aspects of Brawl. Melee characters only and Snake u tilts for the win.
Does the pizza place pay for gas used making deliveries?

you wouldn't call it meatriding if you saw ryoko's sheik in action. that chain is just **** good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPfmuda5eaM
explain this to me please?

It's actually funny in Melee I wanted to learn every single little trick with every character but I feel like I'm way too lazy to in brawl lol.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
I really need to fix my GPS so doing deliverys will be about 10X easier.......

By the way, being back on campus at Southern is incredible.

So many ****ing hot sluts like every two feet.

I doubt it. I'm a delivery guy too and I don't get ****.
Do you make decent money from tips and such? Like...does it at least pay for your gas??

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Yeah do you even break even if you have to pay for your own gas? I guess it depends on your delivery range... a friend of mine delivered pizzas in Maine for a summer and lost money because he had to drive all over creation to deliver. And that was back when gas was like $1.15

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I just hacked my wii last week does anyone know if there's a way you can get Goldeneye 64 and Shadows of the Empire on it? I can't find them. I'm about to buy Mario RPG that's such a good game so much fun.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Ugh I have so much work to make up -________- luckily I have vacation in about three weeks.
Good thing though I have good internet now, no blocked **** >_>

Yay sprint air card. :D

ZoSo

Smash Champion
It's way easier to just know the roads/where you're going. GPS is a waste of time, IMO.

Do you make decent money from tips and such? Like...does it at least pay for your gas??
Tips account for over 50% of my earnings. I make $6/hour untaxed.

Yeah do you even break even if you have to pay for your own gas? I guess it depends on your delivery range... a friend of mine delivered pizzas in Maine for a summer and lost money because he had to drive all over creation to deliver. And that was back when gas was like $1.15
I make way more than I spend in gas on a decently busy night, but I rarely deliver more than a few miles from the store. I'm sure that varies in other places. Mileage also figures into it, of course.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Trade where do you go to school?
ccsu
NY smash scene sucks.
it definitely does not
why did he finally come out of the closet lol
hahahaha
Ask and ye shall receive:

http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/show/23408.html

Basically, the top 1% of wage earners paid more income taxes in 2006 than the bottom 50% combined.
wouldnt that be because they made like a crap load more combined than the bottom 50%?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
wouldnt that be because they made like a crap load more combined than the bottom 50%?
Yes., and that's pretty much the point. I wasn't necessarily trying to say whether it's fair or not. I was just saying that it's a fact that rich people pay more taxes than poor people. That anyone believes the opposite to be true just shows how brainwashed we've become with this class war nonsense that's always being shoved down our throats.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
It's way easier to just know the roads/where you're going. GPS is a waste of time, IMO.

Tips account for over 50% of my earnings. I make $6/hour untaxed.

I make way more than I spend in gas on a decently busy night, but I rarely deliver more than a few miles from the store. I'm sure that varies in other places. Mileage also figures into it, of course.
Yeah well I guess having to drive like 20 mins one way to deliver a pizza in rural Maine didn't help lol.

There's a class war being shoved down our throats? LOL since when? Last time I checked it's abortion, gay marriage & the like being shoved down our throats... which would be a "culture" war.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
does anyone know if there's a way you can get Goldeneye 64 and Shadows of the Empire on it? I can't find them. I'm about to buy Mario RPG that's such a good game so much fun.
The N64 emulator available is ****ty and no one has made a WAD file or has injected one onto there Wii.

The only games i know that are available are

1080 snowboarding
Cruisin USA
Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Smash 64
Paper Mario
Star Fox 64
Sin and Punishment
Yoshis Story
Pokemon Snap
Wave Race 64
Zelda-Ocarina of Time
Kirby-Crystal Shards

Which are all on my Wii snuffled safely for FREE on their Wii Channels. Yum

I'm about to buy Mario RPG that's such a good game so much fun.
You clearly have no idea what you can do/should be doing with your system if it truly is hacked. Why would you buy a game if you could....oh, I dont know.....download every SNES, NES, Sega Genesis, Gameboy Color/Advance game ever and just play it via an emulator? If you need Roms....let me know. I have every game you'd ever want probably. Yeah,you better not be buying wii ware games either...or i'll just have to smack you upside the face.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Uhh....
>_> Most N64 games made by Rare were encrypted with this like, impossibly gay code, so not very many ROMs exist for them.

But uhh...GoldenEye is out there, I don't think they've injected it into a WiiWare game yet though.

I was thinking about getting SMRPG, but I think I'll just get My Aquarium.

<_< I'm very easily entertained.

And by get, I obviously mean download and install onto my wii.

OH! And get this.
Some dude found an exploit to allow unmodded wiis to play burned ISO discs, and he all of a sudden decided he was against Pirating, and submitted the exploit to Nintendo.

What a douche.
*rummages for a death note*
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Ha, if you really want to claim my son, you can have him.

EDIT- What the hell, I'll throw in the wife too.
yeah right i know you work and you probably get mad money for them.

I finally figured it out guys
yes yes i am the sexiest guy here everyone else has also figured it out.

By the way, being back on campus at Southern is incredible.

So many ****ing hot sluts like every two feet.
where the partys at get a bunch to chill son!

hmmm, someone broke into my car and stole my gps and registration papers after smashing my window
i just needed to borrow them for a couple days.

Touchin' dudes will put Goldeneye etc on your wii if you bring it to Mass Madness
i used be very nasty at that game.

noodles

Smash Champion
Uhh....
>_> Most N64 games made by Rare were encrypted with this like, impossibly gay code, so not very many ROMs exist for them.

But uhh...GoldenEye is out there, I don't think they've injected it into a WiiWare game yet though.

I was thinking about getting SMRPG, but I think I'll just get My Aquarium.

<_< I'm very easily entertained.

And by get, I obviously mean download and install onto my wii.

OH! And get this.
Some dude found an exploit to allow unmodded wiis to play burned ISO discs, and he all of a sudden decided he was against Pirating, and submitted the exploit to Nintendo.

What a douche.
*rummages for a death note*
-DD
**** seriously? that sucks. is it still known how to do it?

noodles

Smash Champion
true, i havent updated my wii since i got the hombrew channel. just because maybe the update would get rid of it or something

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nah, once you have it on there its on there.
But updating does remove some loopholes, like the Twilight Hack stopped working for a little while.
-DD

Khaly

Smash Cadet
why did he finally come out of the closet lol

my friend talked to hector he said you guys are all supposed to play this weekend or something. is it true he ***** you in brawl? cuz i four stocked that kid like 5 times in a row with five diffrent characters.
hector is better than me, because he actually plays brawl.
i declared myself a brawl hater since the start.
give me melee and i'll **** everyone. (hector and his friends, ofc.)

hector's going to the shonen jump tournament in north carolina O_O.

oh hey guys, mental orgasm;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-qGpEY6I4k

Top Bottom