• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Plus, you can turn the PS3 into a George Foreman grill.

Which is basically turning the George Foreman grill into a George Foreman grill.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
"They came for brains.
You'll give them bullets."

LOL.

Edit:
Update on CT's Power Rankings.

1 Cort 3,547
2 Khaly 2,116
3 _V_ 1,829
4 Brookman 1,679
5 NusCirtap 1,651
6 Aesir 1,618
7 trademark0013 1,513
8 SPAWN 1,462
9 Dazwa 1,384
10 _milktea 1,352
11 Jam Stunna 1,250
12 Silas06 1,244
13 DarkDragoon 1,169
14 Solid Jake 1,003
15 AxelSlam 993
I'm 10 posts away from passing Cog lol

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
The wii sucks. When are people going to put 2 and 2 together and realize that?

The only things Wii has to offer is as follows-

Wii Fit
Wii Sports
Smash 64 downloaded
and you can mod it to play old games

thats it....The games being released on the Wii are horrible.

I'd much rather play my ps3, GAMECUBE, hacked DS and psp...any day of the week. Plus, going somewhere with the Wii is the biggest pain int he *** because tagging along the classic controller or sensor bar is ********.
There are plenty of other games for the wii that are worth purchasing and playing. If you simplify things that much, then you can say the same thing about the PS3, 360, PSP, basically every console out right now. If you're placing tech demonstrations such as Wii sports and Wii Fit over Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, and Metroid Prime, you probably just bought a wii to complain about it.
Please stop trying to pass off your opinions as facts.

In other news,

Cornel is a beeaaaast.

also, http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185372

for my birthday, plzzzzzzzzz

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Plus, you can turn the PS3 into a George Foreman grill.

Which is basically turning the George Foreman grill into a George Foreman grill.
I HEARD YOU LIKE GRILLING WHILE YOU GRILL WHILE YOU DRIVE SO WE PUT A GRILL IN A GRILL IN YOUR CAR IN YOUR CAR SO YOU CAN DRIVE WHILE YOU DRIVE WHILE YOU GRILL WHILE YOU GRILL.

>_>...
Yea, that totally makes sense.

Also, Monster Hunter 3 is going to be on the Wii.
That enough of a reason for me to keep my Wii until I die.
<_< I forget, does anyone else in this thread play the master piece that is Monster Hunter?
-DD

_V_

Smash Ace
HAHAHA.

I do not think my claim to the airlines is going anywhere :(

Anyone selling Brawl, Strikers, Galaxy, RE4, or Wii Play? Well nevermind about Wii Play...I do not need to own that again >.>

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Lol @ G wash thing that's great.

So did someone here report me for spamming as Prince of Frost? I got an infraction for pofrost haha. Mad gay.

V- I don't have RE4 for Wii but I have it for PS2. You can just have it if you want it though I already beat it a bunch of times.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Lol @ G wash thing that's great.

So did someone here report me for spamming as Prince of Frost? I got an infraction for pofrost haha. Mad gay.

V- I don't have RE4 for Wii but I have it for PS2. You can just have it if you want it though I already beat it a bunch of times.
>_> That's just silly.
Sorry V, I don't have any of those either.
But uhh...yea.

-DD

Larex

Smash Cadet
ok so this girl texts me saying Hi and tells me that she'll be on at 4pm. Each time she says she'll be on she never is except for one time but if she wasn't on that one time then I was able to spank her. I guess she didn't want me to spank her >_> Is she just messing with me or what?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Someone once explained women to me perfectly: "If you act like their friend, then they'll treat you like their friend."

noodles

Smash Champion
how did you do that? the only reason im doing the percentage this is so i could be one. online tourny for smash director lol

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
how did you do that? the only reason im doing the percentage this is so i could be one. online tourny for smash director lol
Well, I got regular BRoom because one of the mods recommended me for it. SBR is a different story I think, you have to apply and then the people back there have to recognize you as either an excellent player, TO or someone who demonstrates a wide knowledge of competitive Smash in theory and practice.

_V_

Smash Ace
You may, you know a lot about the game! I just meant regular BRoom, not the Smash one!

Though I may have tried to get into that one too >.> Haha

Top Bottom