• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
ewww did more Brawl gayness happen?

You know whats cool? I went over Noodles' house last night and we didnt play Brawl...it was good times.

Also, Wii Fit is incredible. I'm planning on stealing it from him.....yum!

actually ummm....want to play for a few Noodles? I need to get my exercise in for the day!

noodles

Smash Champion
Noodles, what the hell was up with all those bob-ombs? I've never seen that before.
in sudden death after a while (not sure how long after it starts) bomb-ombs begin to drop at random
ewww did more Brawl gayness happen?

You know whats cool? I went over Noodles' house last night and we didnt play Brawl...it was good times.

Also, Wii Fit is incredible. I'm planning on stealing it from him.....yum!

actually ummm....want to play for a few Noodles? I need to get my exercise in for the day!
yea ill play

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
holy crap theres been 8 pages since i posted last, this thread is amazing.. no way i'm reading all that though, Also thumbs did you check with your friends yet, if you did post it, i'll go find it.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah Dragon, I asked a friend of mine and he told me Fate Stay Night has already been licensed, which means it's going to be insanely hard to find a place to dl it. Where do you live? If you're going to a big tourny coming up I can give you a copy of the show.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I could have made it to the last esticle, and I'm thinking about coming to the next. When is it? I know some people who might be driving over there so I could carpool with them.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
you can even grab those bombs while they're falling and throw it at people >_> takes some real skill to do that though.
>_> In Brawl or Melee?

No wait, it doesn't really matter.

<_< Its either jump and air dodge or jump and hit Z.
Just like grabbing the shadow balls from Mewtwo's FThrow.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUD2sLE5rM
LOL @ New house of the dead.
Who ever said there are no mature games for the Wii?
I mean hell! Even the trailers for most XBox/PS3 games don't have pole dancing cow girlish people @_@.

Of course, all but one wii title fall into the same category. Its also not to say that pole dancing cowgirls is what classifies a game as adult.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G46l3VbWd9g

=D I posted some really awkward batman stuff, just for you PoG!
Although I don't think it really plays to your tastes, unless you can just see the jealousy in Robin's eyes...or something.

WAHHHH...
T-T I wanted to play more whatever videogames we were going to play tonight with my girlfriend, but shes away right now...
Bawwww....
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

>_> If I ever get the chance to play as this costume, I'll never play as any costume ever again.

<_< Also:

MEWTWO LUCARIO WTF HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
It would be cool if you could be Melee Falco, Marth, and Bowser.
No way. They'd suck. They would fall too fast and just get killed.
>_> Unless you mean the character skins, then that is possible to an extent...but I think they all look better the way they are now.

I hate going out all the time yet I hate being stuck at home. Know what I mean?
>_> I'm feelin' it too Lil.
T-T I was out and about all weekend and I didn't enjoy that too much...
and then...TODAY happened...ABSOLUTELY nothing...and I miss having something to do now.

:[

-DD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
No.

Good games Steve/Cort/Darc. Yes, Nus/V beat Cort/Darc TWO times. Also, last night, Nus/Louis(milktea's little brother) beat milktea/darc THREE times. I don't even care if the other teams sandbagged, a victory is a victory. >_> I'll miss you Steve. =(

Thank You Blue! It was so nice of you to let us stay AND feed us. Too good, maybe I'll learn how to play brawl this year. Haha.

So Lil, freaking Chelsey texted me at 1:40am after I told her I was going to sleep at 1 and the message said, "I hope this doesn't wake you." It did, what a jerk... -_-

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Awww. T_T

Don't worry, we'll have our monthly raves soon. ^_^

Just a reminder to CT that up to the 23rd, all clothes/shoes are TAX FREE. Well, as long as it's <$300. This means if a SINGLE item is <$300 and not the total. It counts AFTER sales is applied so as long as the FINAL cost PER item is <$300 then it'll be tax free. I think anyways. Normally I believe it's no tax on any single article of clothing <$50 but now it's 300 so go buy those expensive clothes you wanted to get or jackets and shoes and such. >> H&M is opening in West Farms Thursday and since they just opened, they'll hopefully have my waist size in pants/shorts...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
wtf sonic is really fun to play as

good times at jakes

i already miss everyone

cept darc, **** that jerk

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Okay, so after much thinking, I'm actually pretty excited to see how Brawl's metagame is going to develop. I've compiled a list of Smashers I want to play Brawl seriously, and I will be harassing them until they cave in (in no particular order):

Nus
Trademark
Aiser
Brookman
Milktea
Zoso
KevinM
Rep
JC
Nesskid
Hazygoose
Turnip

This list will change as I remember people/break them into playing.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Okay, so after much thinking, I'm actually pretty excited to see how Brawl's metagame is going to develop. I've compiled a list of Smashers I want to play Brawl seriously, and I will be harassing them until they cave in (in no particular order):

Nus
Trademark
Aiser
Brookman
Milktea
Zoso
KevinM
Rep
JC
Nesskid
Hazygoose
Turnip

You shoudl add me on your list to play GG with :]

PRlNCE OF FIRE

Smash Rookie
did I tell everyone what happened today at 2:15 in the morning today? so it's like 2:15AM and then my friend chelsey just randomly calls me being like "hi ERIC, I'm at my friend's house with my boyfriend and his friends and Katey." While she talks I'm falling asleep and then next thing i know it's been like 45 minutes since she's called and she's like "okay i'm going to bed now and i'll try and call you tomorrow." I was like WTF, I spaced out for 45 minutes and she didn't hang up in that time. I had to also pay for the 45 minutes that were lost >_>. who calls at 2:15 in the morning...and tells me she's with her boyfriend. She even said that she's sleeping in the same bed with him. She knows that I like her and that stuff...makes me react weirdly. I'm pissed

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
I used to turn off my phone before I slept because my friends don't sleep and call/text me at absurd times. But my clock broke and it acts as my alarm now so I can't... Though I guess I can set it to alarm only and not receive stuff. I am kind of stupid.

As for brawl, I dunno. I wanted to main diddy from the beginning and he's pretty awesome looking now so maybe. I tried last night and Dazwa ***** the poop out of me. =\

PRlNCE OF FIRE

Smash Rookie
Girls call at 2:15 in the morning with their boyfriend when they feel like helplessly leading another guy on that they have absolutely no interest in.
Lilian...that makes me feel so much better. You are a great friend!

Oh yeah Friday is coming by really quickly and that means I'm going to post my first Erotic story up. People should tell me like now if they're okay with this because I don't want anyone to like freak out and be like "why does the ***** go there" and this will be an Orgy story (actually it's more like a gang bang.) character's in my story are people that are unrelated to anyone that I know but have the same smash name of people that I know by coincidence. They are Darc, Dazwa, Boxman, Spawn, Milktea, And Larx or what ever name I decide to use as the last name.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

Nus
Trademark
Aiser
Brookman
Milktea
Zoso
KevinM
Rep
JC
Nesskid
Hazygoose
Turnip

Nesskid plays Brawl...i have his friend code and stuff. :)

I dont know if Brookman will EVER play Brawl..I doubt it....i've already tried to get Mike to play.

Aesir-The only way he'll start is by means of DD probably....thats my guess. Him, Azen, and DD are Lucario dorks :p

Anyway, i'll play Brawl because teams are very fun...in fact probably more fun than Melee....in melee teams only really are fluent on big stages like rainbow cruise, FD, and dreamland. On yoshis story, brinstar, green greens, and everything else there is too little room to move around and so much happening that its just random hits. Combos are also harder to pull off because you have less time and room to work with. I'm not saying it does not take skill, its just much more spas.

Top Bottom