• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
So basically, every single person is so jaded that things like love don't ever come into play.

GG social interactions.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
No.....just......no.

Norm was the worst out of everyone there. Norm IS funny...but he was not last night by any means.
Ill have to re-watch it, but i was blazed and it was hilarious.

I thought jon lovitz was god-awful though. I don't think he's ever been funny.

PRlNCE OF FIRE

Smash Rookie
So sometime last week I decided to ask out this girl named chelsey and so the next day my friend mike told me that her facebook status changed and she was in a relationship now. I then decided to figure out who the guy was so I asked my friend Josh who she was going out with. He asked this other girl named luzann who she was going out with and she said that she was going out with this guy named Lukas. When I found out I was really shocked because he used to be my best friend and those two used to hate each other. I tell Mike who it was and he tells his friend Zach what happened. Later I find out that it was all a joke and Chelsey really isn't going out with Lukas. Around 8:30 that night I get an IM from this girl named Katie and she asks me if Chelsey and Lukas are really going out. I asks who she was and she said that she was Lukas' girlfriend so I tell her everything that happens and then she tells me all this depressing stuff and goes really emo on me saying that Lukas is being really mean to her but she still loves him and blah blah blah. I tell her that I'll talk to Lukas for her so that she can stop talking to me and I could go to bed. The next day I call up Lukas and he is pissed at me. He thought that I started the whole rumor about him and Chelsey. After I told him everything he calmed down and decided to hang out with me next weekend. If I never liked Chelsey then this stupid stuff would have never happened and I'd probably of had a better day.

PRlNCE OF FIRE

Smash Rookie
Dude I'm done with women. I'm not going to put myself out there any longer. If a girl has interest in me then I'll let them come to me. I'm sick of feeling this way. I'm now going to now add the title "Larx the lady...waiter"

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Dude I'm done with women. I'm not going to put myself out there any longer. If a girl has interest in me then I'll let them come to me. I'm sick of feeling this way. I'm now going to now add the title "Larx the lady...waiter"
That's what I did. My wife definitely bagged me.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I Drank All My Alcohol Soo Its All Gone Steve Refill Me Pleasee I Hope We Get Smore Tomorrow If You Come But Yeha Im All Out I Wqsant Captaion Morgan Is Bawsl I=and Then W Can Tdrink Againe

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I'm not going to put myself out there any longer. If a girl has interest in me then I'll let them come to me. I'm sick of feeling this way.
I feel the same way. Truth is....that works. Thats how I've gotten every single gf I have had....you dont care or show that interest and girls get curious....talk to you...and things take off from there.

After this recent mishap that I had with this girl Kelley I was with/talking to I decided to just....not care anymore...**** it. I put so much time and effort into her and she didnt even care so she hooked up with this other kid. Either that, or she was with him the entire time i was talking to her.

My point is-Waiting around for things too happen is the greatest idea ever. Thats how i've gotten all of the jobs I have/have had.

my first job-Burger king-my brothers friend worked there so i got in.
Tommy K's-my mom was friends with the manager and asked me to work for her
Radioshack-turned in an app and left it there....2 months later i got a call.
my cleaning job-my father told the guy who cleans his office i needed some extra cash....now i make 10 dollars an hour.
Bobs-4 months after i turned my app in...they called me and now im making extra $$

Papito

Smash Journeyman
I feel the same way. Truth is....that works. Thats how I've gotten every single gf I have had....you dont care or show that interest and girls get curious....talk to you...and things take off from there.

After this recent mishap that I had with this girl Kelley I was with/talking to I decided to just....not care anymore...**** it. I put so much time and effort into her and she didnt even care so she hooked up with this other kid. Either that, or she was with him the entire time i was talking to her.

My point is-Waiting around for things too happen is the greatest idea ever. Thats how i've gotten all of the jobs I have/have had.
not really what if your waitng like 3 months and the whole time you havent gotten laid that would suck majorballs. you can talk to a girl and show that your interested in herbut you cant be all over her 24/7. its like you gotta nice and you gotta be an as hole at the same time defense and offense.

PRlNCE OF FIRE

Smash Rookie
i'm not going unless i have garanteed MMs
I'll give you a guaranteed MM next time I see you walking the streets on your home turf.

not really what if your waitng like 3 months and the whole time you havent gotten laid that would suck majorballs. you can talk to a girl and show that your interested in herbut you cant be all over her 24/7. its like you gotta nice and you gotta be an as hole at the same time defense and offense.
My friends would used to pay in school to ask out girls. I made like about $50 this way and one girl actually said yes >_> but I felt that it would really suck so I broke it off with her a few minutes after I thought about dating her.

So today I just had a dream about a guy in a Darth Vader costume with a gun going around town shooting people. I also had a dream about Danny De Vito dressed up as the Penguin and he steals my next door neighbor's tractor and brings it into my back lawn while my dad was grillings food. He then gets upset and starts to yell at me and I push him down the stairs and tell him that he can go to a homeless shelter. He said he wasn't allowed to go there because He was a train conductor.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
I'll give you a guaranteed MM next time I see you walking the streets on your home turf.

My friends would used to pay in school to ask out girls. I made like about $50 this way and one girl actually said yes >_> but I felt that it would really suck so I broke it off with her a few minutes after I thought about dating her.

So today I just had a dream about a guy in a Darth Vader costume with a gun going around town shooting people. I also had a dream about Danny De Vito dressed up as the Penguin and he steals my next door neighbor's tractor and brings it into my back lawn while my dad was grillings food. He then gets upset and starts to yell at me and I push him down the stairs and tell him that he can go to a homeless shelter. He said he wasn't allowed to go there because He was a train conductor.
a little crazy dont you think lol

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well, since I spent the last day or so with my girlfriend up at six flags/at her house, and I didn't get a chance to read up on SWF last night because I didn't feel like using her computer...
SUPER MULTIQUOTE TIME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqU9Iq5EIYo

It took me 8 months to find a girlfriend.

I spent one day with her.
Which pretty much amounts to my whole summer.

(PS. Except Connecticon! XD)
*Sadface*
:3 That stinks.
Springfield is still better than Georgia!

>_>...
That's awesome.

Remember Kunai with Chain for YGO the show?
It's a real card now.
It still makes me lol when I see it.
o.o Its been a real card for a long time, hasn't it?

So sometime last week I decided to ask out this girl named chelsey and so the next day my friend mike told me that her facebook status changed and she was in a relationship now. I then decided to figure out who the guy was so I asked my friend Josh who she was going out with. He asked this other girl named luzann who she was going out with and she said that she was going out with this guy named Lukas. When I found out I was really shocked because he used to be my best friend and those two used to hate each other. I tell Mike who it was and he tells his friend Zach what happened. Later I find out that it was all a joke and Chelsey really isn't going out with Lukas. Around 8:30 that night I get an IM from this girl named Katie and she asks me if Chelsey and Lukas are really going out. I asks who she was and she said that she was Lukas' girlfriend so I tell her everything that happens and then she tells me all this depressing stuff and goes really emo on me saying that Lukas is being really mean to her but she still loves him and blah blah blah. I tell her that I'll talk to Lukas for her so that she can stop talking to me and I could go to bed. The next day I call up Lukas and he is pissed at me. He thought that I started the whole rumor about him and Chelsey. After I told him everything he calmed down and decided to hang out with me next weekend. If I never liked Chelsey then this stupid stuff would have never happened and I'd probably of had a better day.
I lol'd. >_> That happens to me a lot too...

This is what I do. Except I'm a total sucker and I just do whatever the girl and her friends say for basically no reason and eventually one of them asks me whats up.
<_< You see, if you take the girls on as a group, then the ones looking for your attention will make their presence known.
>_> My girlfriend did that by running up behind me and jump-hug-tackling me when I wasn't looking, and always walking what would normally be awkwardly close.
:3 Things only go wrong if the girl looking for the attention isn't the one you're interested in.
XD I lucked out this time anyways.

>.> I wish I could get paid for asking out girls.
Hell, I wish I could get paid for helping the drunk chicks on cruises find the bathroom.
They always invite me to their rooms or something at some point, so I GUESS I could like, take their money after they pass out or something.

ROFL I'm not a scumbag.
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
This is what I do. Except I'm a total sucker and I just do whatever the girl and her friends say for basically no reason and eventually one of them asks me whats up.
<_< You see, if you take the girls on as a group, then the ones looking for your attention will make their presence known.
>_> My girlfriend did that by running up behind me and jump-hug-tackling me when I wasn't looking, and always walking what would normally be awkwardly close.
:3 Things only go wrong if the girl looking for the attention isn't the one you're interested in.
XD I lucked out this time anyways.

i just go up to any chick i feel like pullin no matter how good she looks i dont care. sometimes you get rejected sometimes you dont. but if your confident you might just get a number.

Top Bottom