• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

*just saw that*

grats on the woman!

i kinda have one now too
hehe ^^;

cept..

LOLINCOMINGLONGDISTANCE

shes studying in japan for 10 months, startin in 3 weeks @_@

rawr
everyone in ct get girlfriends , IMMEDIATLY

i think
that would be incredibly awkward since most of us have been single, since, forever
LOL!
Then we can have a Couples Tournament.
<_< and as long as Cort's partner is better than a level 8 Luigi, then they'll probably win.
-DD

PRlNCE OF FIRE

Smash Rookie

*just saw that*

grats on the woman!

i kinda have one now too
hehe ^^;

cept..

LOLINCOMINGLONGDISTANCE

shes studying in japan for 10 months, startin in 3 weeks @_@

rawr
everyone in ct get girlfriends , IMMEDIATLY

i think
that would be incredibly awkward since most of us have been single, since, forever
I know who you're talking about and she's pretty hot!!! Almost like this girl that works at DQ that's near my house.

_V_

Smash Ace
Jake is too good!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL CT this is one of the worst nights ever, and to go along with the theme, it is because of a girl!!

Everything I owned is now cleared out (in the illegal world)

And all the alcohol in this house is now at risks (well half of it because the other half is gone by now HAH!)

_V_

Smash Ace
Haha I have just been losing my best friend this summer...which is my ex-girlfriend.

I helped her through stuff you can't even imagine and the one time I need her (this summer) she flakes out of me.

That and now she likes this boy and is either going out with or did stuff with him because she had some thing to tell me today...which I had already expected. But yeah, that isn't really the problem. She can do whatever she wants, but if she wants to claim to be my best friend why wasn't she there when I needed her.

The illegal crap is stuff I have had left over and accumulated over many years...pills and other things (that are passed around in my line of work), mixed with alcohol! Oh smashboards, tonight is another one of those nights.

I will most likely edit and erase this post after I post it hahaha

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
What happened V!!!!!? Women suck....seriously, its true

one minute they are all over you....then the next.....they dont care.

I had a girlfriend like three months ago......and a part of me actually kind of misses it.

I used to get all mad and pist off when she used to keep calling me because it was getting annoying but after the situation with Kelley and NOT KNOWING if she cared about me or not constantly and being all paranoid....it really makes me appreciate the annoying girls more haha haha

edit-nevermind V, I just saw it....

I can relate to that man.....I hate when I put so much time into someone or something and all you want back is simplicity and just things they should do for you WITHOUT YOU HAVING TO HINT IT and they dont give anything back.

Lil and I will take you guys all on. <3
Yes, true.

Me and Dcup ftw >_____0
Meh....Dreams do come true, no?

These posts also sadden me, I want someone so much these days....being single gets boring after like 2 months.

Wow, this has to be my most emo post, EVER.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgQ3HETDRpc

_V_

Smash Ace
Haha yeah anyone that has been in a relationship or liked anyone knows what I am talking about.

Like everyone else, I liked to think my situation was a bit unique, but I know you all know what I mean.

2 years in the relationship and now 2 years out of it. You'd think I'd be able to deal with almost anything now.

Note to everyone...never have someone from the opposite sex as your best friend. Especially if you dated them.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Yeah, true. Theres this girl Katie that I used to like that I worked with. I always wanted to hit on her and get into a relationship with her but she had a bf for like 4 months or something when I met her so eventually I got sucked into the "were just friends" phase where I lost all hope of ever dating her. I would never date her now because were very good friends and doing so would just be EXTREMELY weird....especially if we broke up.

I find that if I just sit around and take no intiative what so ever things happen for me.

Is jakes Smashfest tomorrow night?

^Stephen where have you been lately man? I havent seen you in forever. You, myself, and Khaly need to hangout before summers over.

_V_

Smash Ace
Good. I am serious. I disagreed with this for 2 years hah, but now I am fully agreed with my previous statement.

Edit/// I am glad that Stephen and I spell our names differently! It makes life so much easier :)

_V_

Smash Ace
<3 Jake is too good. SMASHERS let me know if you need anything (in the alcohol department) before going to Jake's.

Depending on this whole gay girl situation goes, I think i will be there Monday...but yeah, if I end up having to talk to her again then Tuesday is looking better.

I really want to go whatever day more of the invitees go!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
<3 Jake is too good. SMASHERS let me know if you need anything (in the alcohol department) before going to Jake's.

Depending on this whole gay girl situation goes, I think i will be there Monday...but yeah, if I end up having to talk to her again then Tuesday is looking better.

I really want to go whatever day more of the invitees go!

youre 21????

pick me up some morgan, ill pay you backkk

captain morgan + bawls

=

the captains bawls

nom nom nom
they sell bawls across the street ^__^

_V_

Smash Ace
lol. yes I am 21 :) Handle or bottle.

Lil, I am sure you could bum a shot off anyone there! But if not, tell me what you like and I will buy that for me and of course you can have whatever you want from it. It doesn't matter what it is, all alcohol is good alcohol! Well. kind of >.>

_milktea

Smash Lord
Aww thanks V! I don't think I can anyways since I won't be staying over.

Does anyone know if you can park over night at West Farms?

how's my ***** aka ur controller doing

_V_

Smash Ace
Yeah, I am sure I have shared more right now than I normally would lol.

But I am sure another one of these nights will occur and you all will learn what has happened in the drama known as V!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Aww thanks V! I don't think I can anyways since I won't be staying over.

Does anyone know if you can park over night at West Farms?

how's my ***** aka ur controller doing
hot and amazing.

lots of hot boiz touching it. Fullmetal had it for a while ;)

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
^Did i mention this kids Falcon in Brawl is absolute ****?

Anyway, i need to go shower because i smell horribly right now but i'll be online for brawl in like 20 minutes if someone is down to play?

-Poffy

Edit-Sleepy...you messed it up you dork!......now people think YOU have a good Captain Falcon in BRAWL!!!!! (Melee Captain Falcon is all that REALLY matters though...but having a good capt falcon in Brawl does take S-k-i-l-l)

_V_

Smash Ace
LOL well if you get there early enough you can at least have on shot!

And I do not see why you couldn't park overnight at Westfarms! I am sure Nus or I can get you from there too, or was that your plan already?

I have yet to see how far Jake's apartment is from me, but I am assuming it is not hat far since I know where abouts Unoinville is!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
LOL well if you get there early enough you can at least have on shot!

And I do not see why you couldn't park overnight at Westfarms! I am sure Nus or I can get you from there too, or was that your plan already?

I have yet to see how far Jake's apartment is from me, but I am assuming it is not hat far since I know where abouts Unoinville is!
20 mins tops steve
i work at avon big y, takes me 16 mins to get there

i just take 167 to get to unionville ^__^

so i just realised, parking here is limited, but theres a plaza around the corner , someone might have to park outside a stop and shop / friendlies / mc donalds and get a ride about 30 seconds back to my apt ^^;

Top Bottom