• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
lol peachs dsmash is what i was thinking about when i said that.

does anyone know if theres a thread with like which moves does how much percentage?? im think about making one

edit/ didnt see you there

noodles

Smash Champion
so for i did captain falcon and bowser im posting it like this

jab fresh: 5% each
foward smash fresh:33%// first hit of the attack 10% second part 23%
down smash fresh:21%// first six hits 2% final hit does 9%
up smash fresh:20%
forward tilt fresh:11%
down tilt fresh: 25%// first hit 14% second hit 11%
up tilt fresh:12%
nuetral b: 1% from far 2% close up per hit
side b:18%
up b: 11% first hit, hard to tell each individual hits due to knock back, let me know and ill up date this.
down b:24% 4% first hit (going up) 20% landing
forward air:11%
nuetral air:13%
back air:15%
downair:23% 8 hits first 7 hits does 3% last hit 2%
up air:17%

you think itll be fine like that? im not doing stale moves or when they are fully charged, yet anyways

forgot dash attack -_-

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
No, that was Pikachu.
If you get caught in Pikachu's Down smash, you can repeatedly mash up to get out of it. You can also do this against Game and Watch's bair.

Unfortunately if you don't mash out enough against Pika's Dsmash, you get sent straight up (because you'd be DIing up by attempting to mash out that way), and you'll probably eat a thunder =(

(too lazy to put the more you know.jpg)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I lol'd.

Earlier I went to watch my brother's first boxing match. It was great, and it really inspired me to see him giving it all for the entire match.

So let it be known, and mark the date on the calendar: Jam Stunna is going to be the best Smasher in the world someday.

PRlNCE OF FIRE

Smash Rookie
So yesterday i was bored and my friend gave me an idea of writing an erotic story. Need ideas of what kind to write about so that I can post it on smashboards as my next spam post even though people ignore them except a few.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Jam-We on for tomorrow? I called earlier tonight but I think somehow....someway I had the wrong number? Your #'s in my phone....so i dont get it haha

Also, Nana-Good games today sir. Pretty incredible we did not play Brawl. :)

Marth 0-Deaths on Poke Floats!
Zelda ****
GAW **** =Too good!
Falco Dittos on FD
"FD AGAIN!?"
Ness Is BROKEN (and kirby) :)

Too fun

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
So yesterday i was bored and my friend gave me an idea of writing an erotic story. Need ideas of what kind to write about so that I can post it on smashboards as my next spam post even though people ignore them except a few.
Make it an orgy scene. Garret, yeah, same time as usual. Just give me a call, I'll AIM you my number in case you don't have the right one.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Lol I love reading your posts, always so fresh and exciting.
>_> I think you'd be up for it!
:3 I don't know about tackling an orgy scene though, that seems to be a lot of people to keep track of.
-DD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So I'm watching American Psycho again and I love Christian Bale.

So I'm about to get badass Swimmer headphones because they're amazing. Think the big headphones people wear except with like super cute designs. One is black with 8 bit bunnies and the other is pink with a panda. I hope they aren't sold out, I am hopefully going to get them... Yeah, rockin them all over campus.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Just saw Tropic Thunder, what a ****ing hilarious movie. Everyone go see it now, Robert Downey Jr. is unbelievably great in it. Seriously, I didn't stop laughing the entire time. Soooooo many laugh out loud moments

PRlNCE OF FIRE

Smash Rookie
Want people to start reading your posts? Changing your name is a nice first step. You're not me...and you dont even know me, so stop.
I'm not you and I'm not trying to be you. I tried to get my name changed with out making another account but those admins never even replied to my request.

Make it an orgy scene.
That's what I'm taking about.

Lol I love reading your posts, always so fresh and exciting.
>_> I think you'd be up for it!
:3 I don't know about tackling an orgy scene though, that seems to be a lot of people to keep track of.
-DD
I knew you were a cool guy under all that make up when I met you.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.> Diddy is funny to watch.
<.< He fights all normal-like and then runs away in the heat of it to get more peels.
rofl.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Want people to start reading your posts? Changing your name is a nice first step. You're not me...and you dont even know me, so stop.
He posts better than you.

Also, in response to your sig, Melee is just as gay as Brawl if not MORE so. Don't even get me started on SSB64.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Your posts make me lol I like em. So random just like this one.

Good times Pof, it was fun to play Smash64 for the first time since I was 11 and a human in Melee haha.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
He posts better than you.

Also, in response to your sig, Melee is just as gay as Brawl if not MORE so. Don't even get me started on SSB64.
Yeah, but melee has the kind of homo that involves passionate lovemaking and tenderheartedness <3
Where's Dylan? I have something I absolutely must show him immediately.
He can't be asleep. Ni99a neva goes to sleep early

Top Bottom