• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
is this only for melee players or are any CT 64 players looking for games?
I play both Melee and Smash 64...would love to play with you. Where you from?

I'd love to play some 64 in person
Me too. I have it on my 64 and Wii. You know where I live now, come over sometime.

Sonic Unleashed?
Disgusting. Sonic games died after the first one on the Sega Dreamcast. There has not been a good Sonic game since.

Jam-Sorry I could not make it today....work 2-10pm johns. We on for Sunday though? I've been working on that Marth VS Fox matchup with Noodles and seriously, edge guarding against the spacies is the easiest thing ever. Also, Fountain of Dreams is the best Marth stage.....EVER. I like it better than Yoshis Story. :)

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Ewww....
PS3?
Sounds like I'm not playing it after all, until I convince my PS3 friend(s?) to get it.

Haha...
ha...

-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I tried to get Broomer status...they do not like me :(

I want to be a mod...but only of this thread. Think they'd let me? Hahaha.
Mod of the CT thread makes sense, after all, this thread has more posts than some of the other sub-forums on this site...

I'd vote yes :)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I never played any Sonic games after the ones for Sega Genesis (they kicked *** btw), except for the one on Dreamcast. I despised the Dreamcast, but that Sonic game was actually decent from what I remember.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Sonic 2 ftw. All the genesis ones were good except for 3-d IMO but the only one I played other than those was sonic adventure battle 2 I think? Something along the lines of that. It sucked though really bad.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
How about that Sonic fighting game, huh? *nudge nudge* Nyuh?
Still, I seriously think that in terms of gaming the only thing we will agree on is that Street Fighter is good.

Castlevania Fighter?
Brawl?
Sonic games after Dreamcast?

Please dont tell me that you think Superman 64 is a good game. Please don't...it would hurt my eyes/ears.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
so i guess you were in town and you didnt want to play i see how it is
actually i've been doing stuff with family, i've already spent 2 days this week playing smash with friends

edit: sorry i didn't respond to your PM, but yeah i think the only additional smash i feel like playing this week is the tournament saturday

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I was just about to say that, Jam. I thought my internet or smashboards was messed since there couldn't have been 5 hours since the last post.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
the duo justice = daft punk successors?

discuss son

france has two good things now.

daft punk and justice.......ppl may hate but dayum their electronic stuff is sooo onpoint....even their underground scene is amazing

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I didn't want it to end.
Roger Ebert quoted this in a review I read, "A good movie is never too long, and a bad one is never too short". I'm not sure if that's the exact line that's just what I remember. I also can't remember who he quoted, but I digress. The Dark Knight was one of those few movies where everyone watching didn't want it to end, even though it ended so poignantly. I can't remember being bored for a single second while watching it. Why the hell haven't I seen it again? That's it, I'm going again tomorrow night. I may even go a third time. Movies like this only come ever so often, so you have to make the most of them while they are in theaters.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Ha, PC Chris is an internet celebrity now:
haha, thats a goood find Jam.

Also-

Mogwai is a really cool dude. He came over tonight and we played Melee and Smash 64 and had good times. Pikachu is sooooo gay in smash 64 and Ness's recovery can do some really sick **** in "C"ongo Jungle. (Its spelled with a C in 64) His Melee Falco is really sick because he plays with that Eggm guy and that Cactuar dude....I held my own with my Marth....but ummm...thats about it. haha

On another note-I'm addicted to Guitar Hero now. :) Game is sooooo good. Noodles got me addicted because last night was my first time EVER playing Guitar Hero. I never had the time or energy to really allow myself to get into it...now im addicted.

Top Bottom