• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> I can't.
Going up to WPI tomorrow.
I'll just go over on Friday or something.

Not going to Esticle, need more money first.
I'll take the train to Bethel and visit my girlfriend instead.
Woo!
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I would if I wasn't so far.
It's cool, I'll murder him the next time I see him.

Thumbswayup i'd help you out but my room for otakon is filled with 12 hot & horny men so it's going to be disgustingly crowded.
Another friend of mine was able to offer housing for this in time so I'm saved! Thanks anyway, I'll see ya in the game room if you go.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Mary Kate won't talk about Heath Ledger's death unless she's granted immunity, which I'm assuming means that she won't get any penalties for what she blurts out.

Gee, I wonder what she has to hide.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
XD Yup!
>_> Have any idea when Dazwa is getting the video out?
>_< Not that it'll help my CTCon withdrawal any.
-DD
it's eric's camera. that'd be a question for him. i'm not letting any of that footage get inside my computer because the last time I tried to work with footage on this computer I got like 5 blue screens of death =(

PRlNCE OF FIRE

Smash Rookie
it's eric's camera. that'd be a question for him. i'm not letting any of that footage get inside my computer because the last time I tried to work with footage on this computer I got like 5 blue screens of death =(
Fun times indeed. Before I put it up on youtube or what ever I first have to go to Dazwa's house because I forgot my camera dock over and my apple juice over there and the video is going to have to be just a music file because you can't really see anything. I could try and make a cartoon video of it if you want me to.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Maybe I'll go to CTcon next year... we'll see.

Garrett I'm not sure if I'll make it to your house on Friday. I have to be up early on Saturday to drive to RI, so I probably can't stay too late. Also I'd wanna get in on singles, so I'll call you when I get out of work or something.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL I just noticed that Eric's PoF is spelt with an 'l' instead of an 'i'.
GGs.
-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
Who's going to MM?

Me and Louis might go just to hang but I mean, not unless there's infinite amounts of people worth going to see there.

Wait.

SPAWN. Are you GOING?

SPAWN PLZZZZZZ. T___T;.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
OMG LOUIS IS COMING? <3333.

JK just trying to piss you off, Lil. I'd rather you come over him, but shush don't tell him. <3

PRlNCE OF FIRE

Smash Rookie
How could you not notice that? He couldnt make it unless it was.

Also-Change your name. Now.
Dude this is such a cool name. I don't want to lose my cool name that I may win in a mm if you accept and I'll throw in money on my side so if you lose you'll just lose your name but if you win you get money and I change my name.

can anyone give me a ride from south station to mass madness and back if I go?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
What the hell, Louis is going? *Calls out of work*

If I get out of work mad early then maybe but probably not.

I think I'm done asking days off for tournaments unless it's really big and important or close and stuff. Rep hasn't talked anymore about the middletown thing and with school starting soon, I don't think I care enough.

I dunno when school starts, I still haven't signed up for classes... I hope not until September. -_-

Edit: Guys, it's 8/8/08 Friday. ****

Top Bottom