• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic? >_> lol I don't think you were, though. But yeah it's good.
lol no sarcasm in there I enjoy drawing to music and this stuff makes me want to draw. Too bad I dont have a pencil X____x this sucks -___- class is going to be such a drag without my distraction :/

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
thats real effed up, Im not going to stop eating meat though because of that, eating meat isnt wrong, what they do to these animals is. Its pretty disgusting.

Boy its slow on the thread, by this time ill be able to catch up to as many posts cort has.
then only eat all-natural, organic, free range, etc. it's not that hard, just don't eat fast effing food.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
PC Chris- you should have a fest at your house so Icy can get amazing at Brawl and I can get decent XD... preferably before I start school... when do you start school?

I can't wait til I start my job in Rocky Hill. Then I get to live at Alex's for a good 2 weeks and get good vs fox/falco (hooray for teh brookmanzorz)... and smash in general! I'll probably try and get good at shooters too. :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 40,955
User Name Posts
Cort 3,545
Khaly 2,097
_V_ 1,771
Brookman 1,673
NusCirtap 1,615
Aesir 1,601
trademark0013 1,474
SPAWN 1,455

I'm getting worse and worse at this melee game. T_T

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
spawn im going to Otakon this weekend but i can probably throw a small fest sometime after. After seriously watching that animal video like 10 x i think i wanna become a vegan (i can lose weight too :D ) LOL i dont think i'll last very long though >_>. Starting tomorrow though cuz my mom is making yummy Italian food LOL

Thumbswayup i'd help you out but my room for otakon is filled with 12 hot & horny men so it's going to be disgustingly crowded.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I could totally go to Otakon and manwhore myself a room.
Yea. I'm that good.
I just can't go this weekend :p.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
nus/cort/mark: when do we start school?

that vid sucked. wat happened to the days where we killed animals quick and painlessly?
big business happened

spawn im going to Otakon this weekend but i can probably throw a small fest sometime after. After seriously watching that animal video like 10 x i think i wanna become a vegan (i can lose weight too :D ) LOL i dont think i'll last very long though >_>. Starting tomorrow though cuz my mom is making yummy Italian food LOL

Thumbswayup i'd help you out but my room for otakon is filled with 12 hot & horny men so it's going to be disgustingly crowded.
:)

PRlNCE OF FIRE

Smash Rookie
>_> Why don't you have a copy of Melee?
-DD
Well there was this pot smoker that picked me up from my house to go to his house to buy stuff..aka pot. When I got there I told him that I would play him in smash for it but he sucked really badly and he got 9 stocked while i was sandbagging. So I felt obligated to buy something off him for driving to my house and picking me up so, I offered to give him my smash brother's game and one of my gamecubes for his broken dell computer that I can't figure out how to fix.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well there was this pot smoker that picked me up from my house to go to his house to buy stuff..aka pot. When I got there I told him that I would play him in smash for it but he sucked really badly and he got 9 stocked while i was sandbagging. So I felt obligated to buy something off him for driving to my house and picking me up so, I offered to give him my smash brother's game and one of my gamecubes for his broken dell computer that I can't figure out how to fix.
>_> You're amazing.
At failing.
:D Almost joking!
-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I won't watch that video I already hear that constantly my girlfriend used to be vegan but she got too sickly so she went vegetarian and tries to get me to stop eating meat....which I can't :0/

Is anyone here going to esticle or just Otakon? Anyone want to do teams with me?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
PoF used confusion!
*womwomwomwomwom*
*pa-chuck*
ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!
*Weeeerroowwwmpp!*
DarkDragoon has fainted!
Trainer is out of usable pokemon!
Trainer has blacked out!