• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
PoF- I'll read your letter.

Silas- When are you going to upload those vids? If you want music added to them, I know someone who will do it for us.

Papito- I haven't forgotten about ping-pong!

Everyone else- Hi CT!

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Good games today Budai, nice meeting you
___

PoF, I'm gonna start playing more melee, but I'm not gonna hate on brawl
___

shark week is fun, I love the ocean

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Thats a start Dr. Super! Good man!

Seriously, if you start playing Melee and you see yourself slowly improve...you'll let Brawl go in a flash...just like I did. Learning in Melee is a constant ongoing process.

Today I learned some good edge recovery techs with Falco and some good spacing techs with Marth thanks to some Overswarm vids. :)

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Brawl and Melee are both fine games.

Anybody want to sing a duet with me at Mass Madness? Honestly, I don't think I'd even consider going if not for the inclusion of karaoke.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
basically it turns into this

lol I thought it was cool

I would have loved to edit that video

Currently I'm dealing with a ton of drama going on between my housemates over the fregin room selection process
everyone is acting like little girls, it's so dumb

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Pof your goal is silly.

I have started playin Melee again though. Mad fun. Been playing as Falco. We should meet up this week and play sometime before your tourney.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Not really, you think its silly yet you play Falco and Marth....hmmm :bee: I can check you off the list now..... ;)

Anyway, yeah...that sounds good. Give my phone a call.
Haha yea but that's not fair I mained Marth from the beginning and then picked up Falco...you didn't coherse me :0P

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
this thread is so dead while ct-con is going on
go figure

I'm bored and at work
I grabbed the new ratatat and minus the bear albums if anyone wants them just let me know

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm proud of you Alex. So yeah, my new mission is to get everyone in CT to hate Brawl and IF they have to play Brawl...make them main Marth or Sheik and rep the game Melee style.
Sheik is so bad. At least let them use Peach or someone from Melee that's good.

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
ps. that tournement was horribly done.
Most tournaments were run terribly.
So yeah, my new mission is to get everyone in CT to hate Brawl and IF they have to play Brawl...make them main Marth or Sheik and rep the game Melee style.
No.
Modest we gotta play Arcana tomorrow. @___@

Never got around to it today bleh.
It's a shame we didn't get around to it. Someday we will.
I am bored CT thread.

Woo one more week until my return!
Nice. My best score in Wii Golf was -6. I got a ways to go.
this thread is so dead while ct-con is going on
go figure
Now that CTcon is over, it should pick back up.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm so dumb, my wife just pointed out to me yesterday that NusCirtap is Nus' name backwards. God I suck.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I am bored CT thread.

Woo one more week until my return!
I am so fucking excited. I haven't seen you since we went to Quiznos. :( We should definitely play melee and drink because it'd be amazing. <3
Where should we have the welcome back home party? Also, Steve when are you not busy, XD.

CTcon was fun, Old Spawn owes me $5 and so does DD (pizza).

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
daz's ctcon shoutouts extravaganza + bonuses

ctcon's tournament organizers were bad tournament organizers but cool helpful people

elevator was too fun, although the footage was mostly a badly placed hidden camera the audio should still be hilarious

jake, tell those two friends they're awesome for me pls :bee:

fun times in hotel room, especially when the lights were out MMHMMMHMMMHMMMHMMM, although larx missed out =(

jv thanks for helpin out with the hotel reservations, *pound*

cat fight our finals game was silly, and now im fully convinced it's impossible to make a custom stage without having the thing turn into "how broken is metaknight this time around?" also for some reason its really fun to watch MAHVEL BAYBEE when you play it, *pounds you randomly for no reason*

lil i'd like my serious face if thatd be possible

brookman it has been at least a year glad to see you again :)

boffa tournament is serious ****

person who yelled at jake for being "cheap" - lol

person who yelled "over 9000" on every floor of the hotel - you made a meme that felt so old and dry feel so young and fresh, and you kept delivering even long after you had left us, you are a true hero

i shall make more and higher quality CTcon shoutouts later when electric yellow stops having me by the brain banana

Brawl and Melee are both fine games.
awww yea

Anybody want to sing a duet with me at Mass Madness? Honestly, I don't think I'd even consider going if not for the inclusion of karaoke.
i'm so tempted...and if you were wondering, sendo gaiden is up

This thread is nothing but utter crap sometimes....
no u

noooow to work on that new ecrc sig

edit:

tim buckley you should have stuck with your copy+pasted style for those badges because the picture you drew for them sucked

Aesir

Smash Master
I've realized this is what it boils down too;

Like fast campy/aggro game play where gimps happen non-stop and where combos can be some of the most hilarious things? Play melee.

Like slower game play but still remaining the campy aggro-ness where combos are hardly consistent and gimps don't happen as often? Play brawl

Debate over. over. over.

Lets play smash sometime, preferable melee.

after this post if someone mentions brawl, debate, melee. They're dead.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Alex brought a blunt to ctcon.

I kissed more than 20 girls.

There were smash tournaments. brawl AND melee.

there was a ****ing yugioh tournament.

i got free stuff for helping a vendor

free hotel room, very ****ing nice too!

hotel party + rave EVERY NIGHT.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
oh yeah

mad props to ctcon staff

that was the first VG room i've ever been in that wasn't a million degrees hot and didn't smell like overcooked ***

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
If you like anime/video games/nerdy stuff then it's the place for you! The more friends you have at a convention multiplies how fun it actually is. Like I could tell Anime Next was just a better con in general, bigger, more events, funner events, much better rave but I enjoyed myself at Connecticon more just because I knew a lot more people. The raves sucked, even for an anime convention rave. Anime Boston/Next were just A LOT bigger and had Greg Ayres as the DJ. This ones rave music sucked. I still had fun but yeah..

I hung out with milktea's little brother most of the weekend. LOL, I love that kid.

CT smash kids at CTcon shoutouts later.

Top Bottom