• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
CTcon was too goot!! LAWLZ...

I cosplayed as a Californian >.>

:(

I was I was there.

Spawn- Yes, we will and I will be free. Someone have us Smashers over to get drunk and play games. I may be able to when I steal my friends house the week after I get back.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Alex brought a blunt to ctcon.

I kissed more than 20 girls.

There were smash tournaments. brawl AND melee.

there was a ****ing yugioh tournament.

i got free stuff for helping a vendor

free hotel room, very ****ing nice too!

hotel party + rave EVERY NIGHT.
a blunt!

smash tourny!

free stuff? well anything thats free is good.

free hotel?

hotel partys?

more than 20 chicks?

party every night?

where the hell was I!!!!!!!!!

**** i didnt know that comic book conventions or anime or whatever the hell it is was, was that hot....

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
ctcon's tournament organizers were bad tournament organizers but cool helpful people
LOL I plan on replacing them next year, have no fear.

elevator was too fun, although the footage was mostly a badly placed hidden camera the audio should still be hilarious
Next time we plan this out more, with set script at the beginning, and we have the camera propped to film the elevator from the top.
And I won't be wearing cat ears.

But seriously, I can't wait for this video.
-DD

Khaly

Smash Cadet
.. but out of the 20+ girls i kissed, the one that mattered to me the most, lives in georgia. =[

her brother and friends are going to otakon as vendors, but he wont let her go with him T_T.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
actually jake, i noticed the logo was a little un-aligned with the smash bros logo, my new sig has the correction lolol

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I ran into a problem with the plot, so now I'm trying to find a way to write it where I don't have to have everyone in one big, cohesive plot that makes sense. I'm toying with a few ideas, and it's taking longer than I expected.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I'm going to pull a Newbs For Brawl right now:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=179908

This tourney has some really good people attending....come and play melee!

If you CAN NOT make this tournament...just come later at night if need be...im going to be playing at night too probably. Either that or Phish-it, Sol, R3no, myself, and others will be playing wii bowling or my hacked wii and xbox :)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I believe he is quitting smash, but he said he may show up to the occasional tournament in the future. That was certainly the last biweekly he's ever holding.

edit- Papito how do you combo in SC4? Specifically with Tira, I figured out a real cool one, but I need more to beat my friends.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Wow >___>;, being at CtCon didn't seem that amazing but today I woke up in bed and it just hit me D: that it's over.

I miss Connecticon T____T;.
T______T;;ME TOOOOOOOO!

Trademark-What the f-u-c-k are you talking about? You mentioned that randomly out of your a-s-s yesterday and I have never even met Mikemoney or seen him post......ever. Talk to me after you've taken your riddilin. Thanks
>_> Wtf is this? Hooked on Phonics?! Jeez, just let the filter take the word off, no need to make it ******** looking.
-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Trademark-What the f-u-c-k are you talking about? You mentioned that randomly out of your a-s-s yesterday and I have never even met Mikemoney or seen him post......ever. Talk to me after you've taken your riddilin. Thanks
Jeez someone's in a *****y mood today eh?

An SAT class? Exactly what is an SAT class, like...they train you for the SAT's or something?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You're a loser. :) Honestly, what person has enough free time on their hands to make another username and post around for fun?

Get a job
>_> Takes as much time as it takes to post on your main account...
<_< Everyone who posts here should get a job! If you have time to post, then you're not working hard enough!
>:O THE GOVERNMENT WILL SEND YOU YOUR MEAT RATIONS FOR THE MONTH LATER THIS WEEK!
/troll.
-DD

trademark0013

Smash Champion
... let me break it down for u then

1. u txtd me yesterday, asking to play
2. i responded by saying mikemoney wants to MM you
3. you said "I dont even kniow who he is...i know hes good tho. Whatever...come over"
4. I assumed the w/e meant yes, so i asked you how much
5. you said "Dude what the flying f*ck are you talking about?"

i think its pretty obvious.

and mike money was standing next to me, he didnt ask thru boards.

u get it?

_V_

Smash Ace
I thought I had it bad...work tomorrow until after Esticle but no <__<;.

Louis has an SAT class this morning at 9 AM. >____<;;;;. Ouch.

Connecticon ga suki desu.

edit//Giant orgy in the Maine room Saturday night.
Why not a dai suki desu?!?! Haha

I miss Japanese :(:(

Dumb New York school doesn't have it.

Wait... who was the Snake cosplayer at CTCon with the box? We saw you coming out of some panel with us.
Edit//That was Solid Jake on here...or Blue to us oldies :)

Top Bottom