• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Personaly I find it ****ing ridiculous Toon Link is so low.
toon link is definitely a mid tier character, i dunno about chillin's bottom mid-tier placement of him but he's definitely somewhere in that tier

kirby high tier? huh?
chudat recently picked up kirby. i imagine this placement must be personal experience

also, kirby's really ****ing good

edit: seriously kirby's got that fthrow upair fthrow upair upair combo stuff

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kirby is the shiiiit, def a high tier character. As for TL I'd also say high tier although most certainly at the bottom of it. The projectile stuff he can pull off is absolutely silly. And on top of that he can combo into kill moves pretty easily.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I don't blame Nintendo, thumbs. I blame Sakurai. Mario Kart is great online.
Good point. **** Sakurai.

toon link is definitely a mid tier character, i dunno about chillin's bottom mid-tier placement of him but he's definitely somewhere in that tier

chudat recently picked up kirby. i imagine this placement must be personal experience

also, kirby's really ****ing good

edit: seriously kirby's got that fthrow upair fthrow upair upair combo stuff
Chudat's Kirby is amazing. I've never seen one as good as his. He was beating Azen's Metaknight on Luigi's Mansion in tourny pretty well before Azen came back and won.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Just got back from Hawaii x_x jetlag is intense lol my arms are so sore LOL (not from masturbating) i got all burnt/red from the sun since im so pale. so fun though , i don't think i'll be able to make it to CTcon though so ill see everyone else some time in the summer hopefully. have fun :D

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
my avatar is miyamoto

my location is madagascar

my title, i can't change it or it'll lose its customness forever =(

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
people that are not better than olimar
High Tier
Kirby
Pit
Wolf
Peach

Mid Tier
Olimar
Luigi
Diddy Kong
Zero Suit Samus
Zelda
Ike
Pikachu
Fox
Toon Link
Actually, peach is a pretty good character....and i would say that two players on an equal skill level....Olimar would win but on a more experienced level...a peach is better. Peach can apply a lot of shield pressure above Olimar and olimar only works well off of agressive players and with grabs pretty much. Play a REALLY GOOD peach (Cat Fights is really good) and you'll change your mind, trust me.

Kirby is extremely good. Once again a really good Kirby can destroy a good olimar....you're also forgetting that olimar is the the 2nd or 3rd easiest character to gimp in the whole game. Kirbys grab range and chain throws are also incredible. Kirbys f smash is also much more devastating than olimars. The only time olimars are REALLY good is when its a purple pikmin and with that, he loses range.

Wolf and Pit....thats debatable. Its pretty much up for grabs as to who is better. I can say that i've seen some REALLY good pits who know how to shoot their arrows WELL and a good pit is difficult to beat. Wolf....i dont see too many of those around.

Zero Suit is definitely not better than Fox or Toon Link though...thats for sure. She one of the best set of throws in the game....but thats about it.

Peach is most certainly NOT awesome (in brawl)

edit (though I did **** Pof's falco with her lol )
I hate my Falco. You should try out my Marth now. Hes pretty much my main now along with Snake. And ummm yeah, I can probably say I have one of the best Brawl Sheiks around. :)

Budai-YEAH! You're coming!!! 4 30...ummm you MIGHT make Singles....if not...friendlies will be going on until the end of time. I plan on playing Melee pretty much all day...no joke. Everyone bring sluts, food, and drink...we're playing melee all day! mwahaha

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cog are you coming to Chu's final biweekly?
lmao what is that in like virginia or something? when is it? i'm really busy for like a long time... and yeah, no.
I live in a Boston suburb, BTW.... to the north...

Actually, peach is a pretty good character....and i would say that two players on an equal skill level....Olimar would win but on a more experienced level...a peach is better. Peach can apply a lot of shield pressure above Olimar and olimar only works well off of agressive players and with grabs pretty much. Play a REALLY GOOD peach (Cat Fights is really good) and you'll change your mind, trust me.

Kirby is extremely good. Once again a really good Kirby can destroy a good olimar....you're also forgetting that olimar is the the 2nd or 3rd easiest character to gimp in the whole game. Kirbys grab range and chain throws are also incredible. Kirbys f smash is also much more devastating than olimars. The only time olimars are REALLY good is when its a purple pikmin and with that, he loses range.

Wolf and Pit....thats debatable. Its pretty much up for grabs as to who is better. I can say that i've seen some REALLY good pits who know how to shoot their arrows WELL and a good pit is difficult to beat. Wolf....i dont see too many of those around.

Zero Suit is definitely not better than Fox or Toon Link though...thats for sure. She one of the best set of throws in the game....but thats about it.

I hate my Falco. You should try out my Marth now. Hes pretty much my main now along with Snake. And ummm yeah, I can probably say I have one of the best Brawl Sheiks around. :)

Budai-YEAH! You're coming!!! 4 30...ummm you MIGHT make Singles....if not...friendlies will be going on until the end of time. I plan on playing Melee pretty much all day...no joke. Everyone bring sluts, food, and drink...we're playing melee all day! mwahaha
I thought you didn't like brawl?
I think I caught you with marth's counter every single time you started tilting more than twice in a row.

****ation, I have a crush of AmiYumi......

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
i have to say that Pof's Sheik is definately good. The only one I've seen actually ha.

Today blows so much. I somehow threw out my back which was already sore yesterday and now I can barely walk or stand it's ****ing excruciatingly painful and my doctor is out until monday :0(

I probably can't work tomorrow and I'll be like bed ridden. Does anyone want to come smash with me tomorrow possibly?

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Dam that sucks, so had a blast at Papito's the other day, trademark, double bowser's were too good, then we gave it to you after >__________0 lol Next time me an papito will team. mwaahaha

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I went to CTCon today to get my badge early. I saw DD for the first time. I walked into the game room even though it's volunteer only. LOL Some guy handed me a controller and was like go unlock stuff in brawl. So I did for like a minute and then I quit. He stared at me because I guess he thought I was a volunteer and I felt silly just walking away. ROFL

See you kids tomorrow! Text/call me so we can meet somewhere. =)

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Where do you live? I might be able to set something up with my pal, or maybe you can come over but we have to see whether the drive isnt so long.
I live in Stratford, which is about 40 mins from Waterbury I think (straight down rt 8). I was hoping not to have to travel much this weekend, but if you want to come down that would be cool (though I'd prefer to play melee, hah).

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
lol I jus owned in random play online, just chain stunned 2 fox and a wolf off the stage. >_<
You suck.

What time is everyone getting to CTCon? I'm going to get tickets with JV super-early, and then I'm going back to sleep. I'm planning on getting their around 1:00-2:00 PM or so.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
HO
LY
>_> Volunteer work is draining.
However, I am a huge man *****.
As I type this, I'm in some girls room, and she is ordering Pizza for us and her friends.
<_< I also have this group of 4 girls who are cosplaying some FFX-2 gals that are going to kidnap me.
Uhh...I'm getting some free/discount manga...and I got some free eyeliner from another girl.
uhh...yea. I'm totally adorable.
-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
There* @ Jam.

Anyways. Lesson of the day: Remember when you change your razor blade.

So I'm shaving my leg, doing the normal routine; pressing hard enough to get a clean shave.

Bam, sharp pain. Know how you peel the skin off an apple? Yeah, well I peeled an inch long hunk of skin off my shin with my razor. Good ****ing game.

Good...****ing...game. Ouch.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
>_< Oh god, that has never happened to me. That sounds disgusting and painful...

OMG, Connecticon is TODAY. I already got my badge but I still have to be there by like 7:30 because none of my friends pre registered... So I am driving them and they have to be there early so as not to have a huge line. I would not have arrived until noon+ and could've slept but now I have to wake up in 5 hours just to start getting ready. Grrr.

Top Bottom