• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I think this is the list he's talking about...

The H2YL Tier List
July 2008

God Tier
Metaknight

Top Tier
Snake
King Dedede
Falco

Upper Tier
Mr. Game&Watch
Marth
R.O.B.

High Tier
Kirby
Pit
Wario
Donkey Kong
Lucario
Ice Climbers
Wolf
Peach

Mid Tier
Olimar
Luigi
Diddy Kong
Zero Suit Samus
Zelda
Ike
Pikachu
Fox
Toon Link

Low Tier
Samus
Ness
Bowser
Sheik
Lucas
Mario
Ganondorf
Pokemon Trainer
Sonic

Bottom Tier
Link
Yoshi
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
And for reference, Ankoku's current list...

Most up-to-date rankings, no details: (last updated July 31, 2008)
S: Snake, Meta Knight
A: King Dedede; Mr. Game & Watch, Marth, Wario
B: Falco, ROB, Lucario, Donkey Kong, Olimar
C: Diddy Kong, Kirby, Ice Climbers, Fox, Wolf, Pit, Zero Suit Samus
D: Peach; Sonic, Pikachu, Lucas, Ness, Zelda, Toon Link, Ike, Jigglypuff, Samus, Bowser, Pokémon Trainer, Luigi
E: Sheik, Link; Mario, SheikZelda; Yoshi; Captain Falcon; Ganondorf

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Woo!
Peach is above Fox!
I like this list.
:3 Both of my favorites got High Tier.
-DD

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
mornin ladies. how's everyone been? i'm sure you've all missed me terribly, well, good news. it looks like i WILL be going to ct-con, at least on friday, with the cute asian chick from work, lol. so, if any of you guys are going or w/e, be sure to hit me up before/during so we can get sexy together and such.

860 463 7809 <-- call or text, idc if i don't know you, let's be friends

besides that...how's it hangin? been missing ya'll =(

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
omg it's Silas...!

PoF it turns out I can go to your tournament since I'm going to RI on Saturday, not Friday. Looking forward to it!

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Alright, I'll try >>;, though I'm not rooming with you guys =P.

Riru Hates You: open it
AsianBeBopSquad: k
Riru Hates You: massachusetts...
Riru Hates You: weird
AsianBeBopSquad: oh
AsianBeBopSquad: its your death note
Riru Hates You: oh ****
AsianBeBopSquad: time to write your name in it
Riru Hates You: perfect haha
AsianBeBopSquad: hehehehehe
Riru Hates You: **** you
Riru Hates You: LOL
AsianBeBopSquad: HOOHOOOHOOO

^My little brother.
Uhhhh. I don't know if my friends will let you but we'll see. Get on their good side and ask them =P.

AsianBeBopSquad: LOL
AsianBeBopSquad: LOL LILIAN
AsianBeBopSquad: THERES A NOTE IN HERE
Riru Hates You: you read it?
Riru Hates You: you ****er LOl
Riru Hates You: dont read it
AsianBeBopSquad: some one wrote yours and dustins name in it
Riru Hates You: LMAO
AsianBeBopSquad: but i didnt read it
Riru Hates You : WTF
AsianBeBopSquad: i just saw your name and his
AsianBeBopSquad: and a note that says
AsianBeBopSquad: enjoy milky
AsianBeBopSquad: -cog
Riru Hates You: ****ER HAHA
Riru Hates You: XD
AsianBeBopSquad: LOLOL
AsianBeBopSquad: I LIKE THIS GUY
AsianBeBopSquad: i saw trampled by rabid-
AsianBeBopSquad: and then i closed it

COG SMOOOCHHHH!!!! LOL ty so much for sending it =) you're my hero
lmfao
I'm glad you got it so quickly!! I want to see pics of you with it from the con!
And yes there is a secret surprise in it... (I hope you enjoy your last 2 days alive!!)
*evil Light laugh*

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Yeah all props to H2YL but that list is crappppp?

specifically:
High Tier
Kirby
Pit
Wario
Donkey Kong
Lucario
Ice Climbers
Wolf
Peach

Mid Tier
Olimar
Luigi
Diddy Kong
Zero Suit Samus
Zelda
Ike
Pikachu
Fox
Toon Link

wtf

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Actually I just remembered that your tournament starts at like noon. I could get to your house by like 4:30 at the earliest (after I get out of work). Think I'd get there in time for singles?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> Its not flawed Thumbs, it just means you aren't a tier whore with your Diddy.
Scrubs will love you for that!
Although I do need to give a flying wtf to Pika being at the bottom of middle >_>...
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
New "soon to be closed thread" of the day

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5028667#post5028667

lol DD, since there's an "Upper Tier" that's where Diddy should be. He ***** Snake and his only real problematic matchup is Metaknight (whose isn't) and possibly Wario (have to check more into this). He also does well against D3 and Falco. Now Wolf, on the other hand, isn't very good. There are no more Wolf users in MD/VA anymore. There was one REALLY good one (Candy) and he was placing top 10 every tourny with Wolf, but he stopped using him and now mains Snake and places higher. Wolf's recovery is bad, and all you really have to do is shield against him the entire match and attack him after his laggy smashes.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
New "soon to be closed thread" of the day

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5028667#post5028667

lol DD, since there's an "Upper Tier" that's where Diddy should be. He ***** Snake and his only real problematic matchup is Metaknight (whose isn't) and possibly Wario (have to check more into this). He also does well against D3 and Falco. Now Wolf, on the other hand, isn't very good. There are no more Wolf users in MD/VA anymore. There was one REALLY good one (Candy) and he was placing top 10 every tourny with Wolf, but he stopped using him and now mains Snake and places higher. Wolf's recovery is bad, and all you really have to do is shield against him the entire match and attack him after his laggy smashes.
>_>...
:p Don't be silly. Doing well against the best doesn't make you higher on the tiers.
*coughs something about DK in melee*
And Diddy's recovery is just as gimpable as Wolf's.
-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Try to gimp my chimp :chuckle:
My friend plays Diddy and he said the same thing and I just used Falco and chaingrabbed him and spiked and grabbed the ledge...Diddy is kinda is to gimp dude cause you can do it Melee style and roll right when they hit the ledge and he bounces off. Nevertheless though I think he should be a bit higher.

Personally Toon Link doesn't stick out that much to me I can understand that but Fox should definately be higher. So should Olimar, I think he's better than Pit and Kirby.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Fox should definately be higher than Peach he's way better even though peach counters Fox cause of her chaingrab. I think Fox is even better than Wolf too. Pikachu is not that great mad people were freaking out about it on the thread. I'm suprised Marth is as high as he is.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Diddy is kinda is to gimp dude cause you can do it Melee style and roll right when they hit the ledge and he bounces off.
Omg I forgot about that. I remember the first time that happened to me, it was in a tourny match. I was like WTF now it's Melee again?!? But only against Diddy :( Sigh, **** Brawl.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
people that are not better than olimar
High Tier
Kirby
Pit
Wario
Donkey Kong
Lucario
Ice Climbers
Wolf
Peach

Mid Tier
Olimar
Luigi
Diddy Kong
Zero Suit Samus
Zelda
Ike
Pikachu
Fox
Toon Link

same applies for diddy imo

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Omg I forgot about that. I remember the first time that happened to me, it was in a tourny match. I was like WTF now it's Melee again?!? But only against Diddy :( Sigh, **** Brawl.
Yeah it sucks but he's still mad good. I don't play as him but I feel like most of the time you actually can give yourself that little extra push to get ON the stage but it's just scary cause you might die.

Peach is not better than Olimar no way. Yea he's gimpable but some olimar players can get around that and he's strong has such great range with his attacks and grab too. Olimar's nuts to me.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yeah it sucks but he's still mad good. I don't play as him but I feel like most of the time you actually can give yourself that little extra push to get ON the stage but it's just scary cause you might die.

Peach is not better than Olimar no way. Yea he's gimpable but some olimar players can get around that and he's strong has such great range with his attacks and grab too. Olimar's nuts to me.
>_> Yea, but if you just put tons of pressure on the little captain you can just toss him around like a ragdoll.

<_< Of course, that's the Lucario v. Olimar I'm talking about. I have yet to play that matchup with Peach.

-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Wes(Catfight) has a real nasty Peach. He does chaingrabs and and slide backwards things.

^^Dude Peach can definately be good.

lol lol I love Thumbs threads. There's always that one big idiot that comes and he did and now everyones flaming him haha. I'm real bored.

Someone play me on wifi. Cog I want to play you.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Nana I don't think I have your FC inputted? I will have to do that soon, and you me. Or we could already be friends? I swear I only play like 2-3 peeps on wifi

ever tried searching for PC Chris on youtube and then sorting by date added? there's a ****load of dirty dirty videos......?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Nana I don't think I have your FC inputted? I will have to do that soon, and you me. Or we could already be friends? I swear I only play like 2-3 peeps on wifi

ever tried searching for PC Chris on youtube and then sorting by date added? there's a ****load of dirty dirty videos......?
No I don't I have yours.

^^I do when I'm bored I don't live near anyone that plays smash :0(

thumbswayup

Smash Master
But it's so bad... I stopped playing wifi a week after Brawl's release.

I played SC4's wifi with my friend who's in Illinois yesterday. Not even one tenth of a second of lag. **** Nintendo.

Top Bottom