• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Congratulations MVD

AfroQT

Smash Master
Welcome to the Snake Training Facility

Listen to Sensei Chops, and you will become A SMASH PROFESSIONAL

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Florida has the best snakes.

I wanna be in the Snake training facility. :(
fl has 2 good snakes hrnu and afro i still suck but i still only gots potential just need exp son. MVD has madd potential he'll **** everyone someday.

co- u should second snake then own reflex for me.

CO18

Smash Hero
fl has 2 good snakes hrnu and afro i still suck but i still only gots potential just need exp son. MVD has madd potential he'll **** everyone someday.

co- u should second snake then own reflex for me.
lol How do you suck but seriously we do have the best snakes overall

And how is my snake gonna beat reflex if you cant, It beat his PT in a friendly at final round but thats about it

MVD

Smash Master
wow, thanks everyone. Mad props to Seibrik, Afro, and of course, Sensei Chops. Awesome time yesterday, really glad we had a chance to meet and play, with the exception of Afro, I am excited to meet and play you some time fellow Snake user. I cant wait till we Brawl some more! I will not disappoint the Snake Training Facility, thank you for your kind invite and acceptance

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
so is every other post ahh sensei chops?? and i think i need extensive time in the snake training facility cuz i suck and i'm overhyped just like i said on smashboards the other day, so yeah i beat the spammer but since then i've been sucking really bad, i need to play smarter people........

someone in orlando hold a smashfest i definitly think i'll be able to attend from now on, TONY i'm talking to you basically i know i've missed out on alot but give me a fair heads up and ill do what i must to attend you have alot of potential, you need to play different people to get more experience, you'll see what i mean

Life After Death

Smash Champion
thats my advice lol. so wat im in the ame situation ur on i have even crappier than u. we both got smarts but crappy exp mines even worst.

AfroQT

Smash Master
so is every other post ahh sensei chops?? and i think i need extensive time in the snake training facility cuz i suck and i'm overhyped just like i said on smashboards the other day, so yeah i beat the spammer but since then i've been sucking really bad, i need to play smarter people........

someone in orlando hold a smashfest i definitly think i'll be able to attend from now on, TONY i'm talking to you basically i know i've missed out on alot but give me a fair heads up and ill do what i must to attend you have alot of potential, you need to play different people to get more experience, you'll see what i mean
No you'd be a ****load better if you would stop being a *****.
No offense you know i love you.

Pick a main and stick with it, or pick 2 chars and stick with them. Or pick 3. Stop switching up between 20 different characters. Some tourneys you go Snake/Mk some you go Marth/Oli some you go Lucario its like wtf....

If you STILL
HAVE
NOT
NOTICED
You have done your best going Snake/MK. Its brawl, theres nothing wrong with going Snake (manly) and MK (***** but still kinda Manly). You have the smarts of a top player like chops said. You COULD have the matchup experience with either snake or mk but isntead you choose to be dumb and divide it among 20 characters. Seriously stick with 1 or 2 characters and i'd bet money you'd be placing top 1-3 again. But if you plan to keep trying to counterpick your way to victory then i suggest getting use to your current placings.

Toneh

Smash Lord
yea id pick one character myself but snake and mk are so fun lol.
hrnut ill let u know when were having a fest. Maybe this saturday.
yea i only play the ppl that go to the fests, already used to them lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey Orlando host a Smashfest/Tourney this Sunday and I'll come with Gainesville guaranteed. =D

Hrnut we can have a HARDCORE EXTREME friendly session.

*looks at Rx/Hbox*

Top Bottom