• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Congratulations, Min Min! ARMS character(s) for Smash discussion

Which character do think will be revealed in June?

• Spring Man

Votes: 54 16.3%
  • Ribbon Girl

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • Ninjara

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Mechanica

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Master Mummy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Min Min

Votes: 104 31.4%
  • Helix

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Kid Cobra

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Byte & Barq

• Twintelle

Votes: 25 7.6%
  • Max Brass

Votes: 18 5.4%
  • Lola Pop

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Spring Tron

• Misango

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Coyle

Votes: 19 5.7%
  • Biff

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Combination of 2 or more interchangeable characters

Votes: 66 19.9%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I wonder if we'll hit 100 pages before the reveal.
Well, we might as well try by doing what ARMS fighters do best; making stretches

:troll:
Seeing as just about every topic and theory and supposition has been covered, we're running on fumes at this point, I can't imagine how we'll get that far in that space of time. All we got to go on right now is the assurance of Sak clearing up an unnecessarily vague situation.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Seeing as just about every topic and theory and supposition has been covered, we're running on fumes at this point, I can't imagine how we'll get that far in that space of time. All we got to go on right now is the assurance of Sak clearing up an unnecessarily vague situation.
Hopefully... or he just doesn't adress it at all

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
We wanna get to 100 pages? I got you. *ahem*

What do you think happens if you eat Min Min's ARMS?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Both. Tell me your answers.
I imagine the noodle ARMS aren't really made of noodles because otherwise, it'd be pretty floppy and probably unable to handle the gloves and ram rams...but they probably still taste like noodle, so I imagine they'd be great with soy sauce.

Answer for dragon comes next post to really pad this thread to 100 pages :troll:

Hinata

Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I imagine the noodle ARMS aren't really made of noodles because otherwise, it'd be pretty floppy and probably unable to handle the gloves and ram rams...but they probably still taste like noodle, so I imagine they'd be great with soy sauce.

Answer for dragon comes next post to really pad this thread to 100 pages :troll:
I am a man of my word so...

I imagine lizard (and therefore dragon) meat to be very rubbery, and rubbery foods are things that I absolutely despite to eat. Texture just feels wrong, y'know.
Good answers, but I didn't ask what her ARMS taste like. I asked what you think would happen if you ate them. Would she grow them back? Is she just armless from now on?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Good answers, but I didn't ask what her ARMS taste like. I asked what you think would happen if you ate them. Would she grow them back? Is she just armless from now on?
I know, this was just my master plan to pad out the thread. Totally :lol:

I think she believed it...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I think some would but some wouldn’t. Min Min’s, Twintelle’s and probably Master Mummy’s would die to having more “supernatural” properties. Spring Man or Ninjara’s wouldn’t if they were cut probably. Helix would DEFINITELY grow back, I mean look at him!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think some would but some wouldn’t. Min Min’s, Twintelle’s and probably Master Mummy’s would die to having more “supernatural” properties. Spring Man or Ninjara’s wouldn’t if they were cut probably. Helix would DEFINITELY grow back, I mean look at him!
Only one of Min Min's arms is supernatural though

And even then, it'd probably still be gone if eaten.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Who knows how long Min Min had the noodle ARMS. They could be pretty old and mega expired by now, so eating them probably wouldn't be a wise option in the first place

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I've honestly wondered about the biology of the arms. Do they bleed? Do they have bones? How durable are they? How easy would it be to cut them off? Is it sensitive where the spring ends and you sort of have this hole into the body?

Seriously, ARMS has some freaky body horror going on

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I've honestly wondered about the biology of the arms. Do they bleed? Do they have bones? How durable are they? How easy would it be to cut them off? Is it sensitive where the spring ends and you sort of have this hole into the body?

Can you imagine how insane the nervous system gets when you stretch the ARMS?

Hinata

Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Some people in a Discord server of mine said the ARMS universe is one of the most fascinating Nintendo universes because practically nothing is explained.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I wonder if they'll ever cover the idea of someone waking up with ARMS and having nobody/no way to contact friends/relatives/the ARMS circuit about their new arms. And what about someone who'd rather have a doctor restore their arms to their original form?
No Patrick. Horseradish is not an arm either.

M00NFIRE94

Smash Ace
I'm curious. When you use Bowser Jr's character alts, does the announcer call each of the koopalings their own names or still calls them Bowser Jr? 'Cause if Spring Man does become a template for multiple ARMS fighters, calling Ribbon Girl or MinMin spring man would be pretty weird.

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
I'm curious. When you use Bowser Jr's character alts, does the announcer call each of the koopalings their own names or still calls them Bowser Jr? 'Cause if Spring Man does become a template for multiple ARMS fighters, calling Ribbon Girl or MinMin spring man would be pretty weird.
Their own name.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The thing I wonder in case of multiple, will they get their own amiibo or will they get forgotten like Alph and the Koopalings?

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
To date we still don't have amiibo for a lot of atls, so I imagine that would happen with any future alternate skins. Personally that's something I worry about with Byleth in particular since the female design is excellent, while Guyleth does not appeal to me whatsoever.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
To date we still don't have amiibo for a lot of atls, so I imagine that would happen with any future alternate skins. Personally that's something I worry about with Byleth in particular since the female design is excellent, while Guyleth does not appeal to me whatsoever.
F!Corrin got an amiibo but I don't think any other gendered alt did.

osby

Smash Obsessed
F!Corrin got an amiibo but I don't think any other gendered alt did.
A Witch With No Memories Bayo and Advent Children Cloud also got their own amiibos and they were also DLC characters.

I imagine if the trend continues, Joker in his school uniform, Eight, Arusu, Solo, and questionably designed Byleth will get their own, too.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
The thing I wonder in case of multiple, will they get their own amiibo or will they get forgotten like Alph and the Koopalings?
I imagine that the alts would be included mainly and specifically because it can lead to maximum profit in regards to the ARMS property. Especially since that game never even had amiibo to start with, to my knowledge.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure, according to ARMS lore, when people develop this condition their arms bare a resemblance to things that were close to them physically and mentally. I think those arms aren't actually noodles, they just look like it. Also, according to the lore, this condition doesn't always affect the person's arms, it can happen to other parts of their body (although this is rare). This condition even shows up in animals and plants. There's a picture of a dog whos torso is stretch and spirally in the art gallery of the game.

Basically these are just their flesh and blood arms but have taken on a new shape, appearance, and capabilities.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I'm pretty sure, according to ARMS lore, when people develop this condition their arms bare a resemblance to things that were close to them physically and mentally. I think those arms aren't actually noodles, they just look like it. Also, according to the lore, this condition doesn't always affect the person's arms, it can happen to other parts of their body (although this is rare). This condition even shows up in animals and plants. There's a picture of a dog whos torso is stretch and spirally in the art gallery of the game.

Basically these are just their flesh and blood arms but have taken on a new shape, appearance, and capabilities.
imagine being told by genetics that your life is noodles

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Anything within the realm of the possible. Which means I'm not going to make any hasty predictions, that rarely works.
What is exactly the realm of possibility anymore? Ultimate gave us pipedream fan favorites like Ridley, K. Rool, Banjo & Kazooie, Joker, Simon, Dark Samus, ect and nobody thought before Ultimate any of these characters had a snow ball's chance in hell of making it in. The reason I believe in Crash or Geno or both coming is because of Fatman and his sources.

Last edited:
Top Bottom