• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Congratulations Mew2King!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiitubeaccount

Smash Apprentice
good job to the top 8, i knew that m2k really wanted to win this first mlg brawl tournament and he did it!
can anyone pm me a link to the full match between ally and m2k? i can only find the last match thanks!

Gnes

Smash Master
actually i can't be very happy anymore. Reason is cuz I consider myself good friends with ally but he is starting to be more bitter towards me lately whenever I beat him so when I beat him I cannot feel good so idk if I can be happy with winning brawl tourneys anymore. I just talked to him and he said he's going to be really mad if i time him out. But what am I supposed to do I am playing to win and I don't want to approach into grenades and an up tilt at 100%+. I am not sure what to do unless I can find other approaches but when I play aggro I usually lose so why would I do that. I am not sure what to do now. It's like a lose lose situation now sort of. I think I earned winning because I played very careful and I believe smart and I trained very hard for it but ugh idk anymore
LOL at snake mains getting mad from being timed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom