• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confirmed: Sun, Jan 21st - SITH (Smash in the Hills) 2...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yo hablo muy piquenio. (sp?)

You're bustin my bawls, NP. I'll try to have a fun time w/o you. :'(

TV's, negros!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Anyone want mms with me tomorrow? That goes for anyone... even you DSF, since I know you love money.

Atlus8

Smash Master
I'm feeling a little rich...NOT, but I'll make everyone an offer. The FIRST person who can four stock me in a 1v1 regular match, normal rules, etc. will win $5, that's right $5!!. Seeing, however, that DSF and Hugs are attending, and that they both nearly four stocked me before, offer is not open to them....JK:laugh: This offer is open for EVERYONE. Maybe this offer will motivate people to really give it their all and really try to annihilate me. Anyone up for it?:) or should I just put my money were my mouth is and keep it?:psycho:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'm feeling a little rich...NOT, but I'll make everyone an offer. The FIRST person who can four stock me in a 1v1 regular match, normal rules, etc. will win $5, that's right $5!!. Seeing, however, that DSF and Hugs are attending, and that they both nearly four stocked me before, offer is not open to them....JK:laugh: This offer is open for EVERYONE. Maybe this offer will motivate people to really give it their all and really try to annihilate me. Anyone up for it?:) or should I just put my money were my mouth is and keep it?:psycho:
Well... if it doesn't cost me anything to try, sure.

LeX

Smash Cadet
Very interesting. I live in Beverly Hills, just above sunset near the Beverly Hills Hotel. I've been looking for some more local players for a while. I got a Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, and soon a PS3 so I haven't played much smash lately. If your a local and want to play at mine or yours, let me know. I'm a little out of practice but I'm always interested to get an afternoon match together almost any day.

It's funny that I have been asking around for a local Beverly Hills player for a long time and now when all these next gen games come out, I find one.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Sounds good. Are you gonna come tomorrow?

Atlus: I officially get 1st dibs since it's my tourny... ^_^

Nes

Smash Lord
Wait Miguel, against your Fox?

LeX

Smash Cadet
Sounds good. Are you gonna come tomorrow?

Atlus: I officially get 1st dibs since it's my tourny... ^_^

I am going to try to make it, but I got some obligations that I may not be able to avoid. If I can make it you can more than likely count in a friend or more. I got like 6 good friends who play smash in Beverly Hills, but most have never been to a tourney.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
So fun wish I could do it again ooh yeah and heres some shout outs:

Nick: Great tounry dude, and it was great staying up the night before smashing with you. Plus in teams Me+you = ****.

HugS: Your too good! I wouldn't have beat you that one game on pokefloats if you had been paying attention and didn't sd.

DSF: Too good as well you took low tier and singles too bad you didn't win the Atlus Challange.

Neal: Thanks for bringing your Wii we had some fun Wii bowling games. Also thanks for helping with the brackets, we wouldn't have run the tourney so successfully if it wasn't for you.

Jonathan: I played you in the tourny for some pretty fun fox dittos and you own at Wii Boxing.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol i think i got the closest to winnning the atlus challenge ^^ had everyone in the room not started screaming like alex LOL i prolby coulda done it..

Atlus8

Smash Master
*sigh* man. Nick: I think I should have stayed at your house for tonight cause I left at 7:50 and didn't get home until 10:40( just a few minutes ago,acutally). **** METRO!!!

THE ATLUS CHALLENGE: EzynJay was so very close to four stock me, but fortunately, for me, he didn't. I thought he was about to pull it off and would have been the FIRST to EVER four stock me. The $5 are still up for grabs.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Thanks nick for hosting, it was cool being there. I don't have any low-tier characters; if i did i woulda entered.

EzynJay, i can't believe u got that money match off me haha. I must've been tired and hungry or you got warmed up or something, but w/e no johns, good games.

Neighborhood is quitting smash =P

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Alright peeps, this ish was mad good. Had such a good turnout and so many good matches. Mad shouts...

Neal: You're the man w/the plan. I hadn't realized how good Tio was. Without you nothing in this world would go as smoothly, especially tournies, LoL. Msg me later so I can send you the results. Thanks for providing the Wee for everyone to play on. I'm gonna see if I can get one tomorrow. I'll become unstoppable at bowling in no time. :cool:

8-bit: Thanks a lot for comin guys and providing the comp. Look forward to playin w/you guys in the near future.

Gabe: Didn't get to play you, I don't think. You already know your Yoshi's sick, but I'm saying it just to re-affirm. Make sure we get some matches in next time.

Rez: No prob dude, I seriously needed the practice. We need to smash over winter break no doubt.

Atlus: Although I didn't get as many shots as I wanted, no1 could complete the challenge! Too good. You're mad fun to be around, hope you can make it out again.

Hugz: Thanks for comin and also providing the only tar-in-the-road for Alex. Boy's unstoppable. And what was up w/that MLG chick dude? Fine'ness! Next time bring some to share w/the host...:lick:

Alex: What can I say? Weird, funny, crowd pleasing, and a smash guru. You emobody the essence of a fun time. *****'s South Beach diet consists of nothing but every other smasher in SoCal. All I know is I want some serious D practice sometime soon. Thanks for giving me the idea to throw it in the first place and thanks for comin out and ****** all. See you around.

David: I told you already you're the man I'm lookin for now. Beat me in both tournys, guess I can say the day was yours. I wouldn't put my gaurd down if I were you. Even though I'm finally out of my month outta practice (john), I'm not gonna be doin anything but training from here on out. Look forward to our next matchup.

Johnathon: I'll bet money on this man against anyone in Wii boxing. Catch'em with the one two, son! :dizzy: If you took Tyson and put two little pieces of white plastic in his hands, that'd be you. You took the place from being fun to being a laughing stock of enjoyment. I don't want to have another tourny if you're not there. Peace, love, respect.

Everyone else: Had so much fun, and I really hope to improve by playing you all soon.

Since this was obviously a huge success, I feel like I'd be dismissing an obligation to not host another. Look for something to happen sometime around early Jan, maybe at the end of winter break, like the 7th or 8th. I'll keep you guys up to schedule and hopefully have a date ready soon. Til then, sit tight, keep the home fires burning, and if you don't hear back from me, call the president...

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Alright peeps, this ish was mad good. Had such a good turnout and so many good matches. Mad shouts...

Neal: You're the man w/the plan. I hadn't realized how good Tio was. Without you nothing in this world would go as smoothly, especially tournies, LoL. Msg me later so I can send you the results. Thanks for providing the Wee for everyone to play on. I'm gonna see if I can get one tomorrow. I'll become unstoppable at bowling in no time. :cool:

8-bit: Thanks a lot for comin guys and providing the comp. Look forward to playin w/you guys in the near future.

Gabe: Didn't get to play you, I don't think. You already know your Yoshi's sick, but I'm saying it just to re-affirm. Make sure we get some matches in next time.

Rez: No prob dude, I seriously needed the practice. We need to smash over winter break no doubt.

Atlus: Although I didn't get as many shots as I wanted, no1 could complete the challenge! Too good. You're mad fun to be around, hope you can make it out again.

Hugz: Thanks for comin and also providing the only tar-in-the-road for Alex. Boy's unstoppable. And what was up w/that MLG chick dude? Fine'ness! Next time bring some to share w/the host...:lick:

Alex: What can I say? Weird, funny, crowd pleasing, and a smash guru. You emobody the essence of a fun time. *****'s South Beach diet consists of nothing but every other smasher in SoCal. All I know is I want some serious D practice sometime soon. Thanks for giving me the idea to throw it in the first place and thanks for comin out and ****** all. See you around.

David: I told you already you're the man I'm lookin for now. Beat me in both tournys, guess I can say the day was yours. I wouldn't put my gaurd down if I were you. Even though I'm finally out of my month outta practice (john), I'm not gonna be doin anything but training from here on out. Look forward to our next matchup.

Johnathon: I'll bet money on this man against anyone in Wii boxing. Catch'em with the one two, son! :dizzy: If you took Tyson and put two little pieces of white plastic in his hands, that'd be you. You took the place from being fun to being a laughing stock of enjoyment. I don't want to have another tourny if you're not there. Peace, love, respect.

Everyone else: Had so much fun, and I really hope to improve by playing you all soon.

Since this was obviously a huge success, I feel like I'd be dismissing an obligation to not host another. Look for something to happen sometime around early Jan, maybe at the end of winter break, like the 7th or 8th. I'll keep you guys up to schedule and hopefully have a date ready soon. Til then, sit tight, keep the home fires burning, and if you don't hear back from me, call the president...
It's nice to hear that atleast your tournament went well, sorry I couldnt make it, waay too far from me...oh yeah shmoo, thanks for the advice from teh OC&LA thread.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord

no shoutouts for little old joseph =( lol jp ^^

haha no johns kira lol jp naw bt i dont kno i think i played terrible haha thats what happens when u dont smash for a few weeks but i cant wait to play u in tourney again ^^ ill giv u a better matchms

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Awesome tourney.. And what middle-school did you go to David? Or elementary. My friend thinks you look familiar.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
This ***** knows how to throw a tourny. Beverly Hills, man!

**** was hard to find though man, seriously

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Thanks nick for hosting, it was cool being there. I don't have any low-tier characters; if i did i woulda entered.

EzynJay, i can't believe u got that money match off me haha. I must've been tired and hungry or you got warmed up or something, but w/e no johns, good games.

Neighborhood is quitting smash =P
NO JOHNS NIGGAAAAA!

JMW

Smash Apprentice
My first shout out...lol

yea im just too good in boxing lol and let me take the chance to say i'll play anyone in wii boxing. what i lack in smash i make up for in boxing, can you say #1 in wii boxing :chuckle: and #2, 190,598 in smash but happy to be #1 in something. :( P is right it was a pain to find the place but it only takes me one visit to get somewhere perfect everytime after that. oh and hugs someone suggested i play you in boxing (naming no one) if you're going to the SB tourny i'd like a chance to play in boxing and then two matches of smash since i missed my minimal about of hugs play, which is 1, at this tourny. :chuckle:

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
MFP: Ha, I was thinkin you might post something like that. Sorry yours didn't go through. Better luck next time.

Why did everyone get so lost? Lmao, I got 3 calls all within 30 secs of eachother asking me, "We're on Wilshire, but are we supposed to be at the beach??" XD

Haha, sorry Jay, didn't mean to leave you out. Let's make sure we get a lot of 1's in next time.

Thanks a lot Neal, I was just abot to post'em up but then I remembered the almightiness that is Tio...

JMW

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, don't you noobs know where Beverly Hills is? Jeeeeez.
thats not cool neal it was my first time in beverly hills and for everyone in my car beverly hills is a no fly zone, as i was telling you there yesterday....but it was fun most fun i had at a tourny in a while and finally found something in great at me=pro boxer lol im getting too cocky but until someone beats me it is justified besides i think nick was the only person who knocked my character down lol everyone else well keep practicing....and neal i wanted to be the first link there to beat your yl but i was so out of practice with him i couldnt even remember how to pull myself up after hitting the stage with the hookshot...IC's are funny and interesting to fight of the 4 i played i only beat one of the 3 lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
thats not cool neal it was my first time in beverly hills and for everyone in my car beverly hills is a no fly zone, as i was telling you there yesterday....but it was fun most fun i had at a tourny in a while and finally found something in great at me=pro boxer lol im getting too cocky but until someone beats me it is justified besides i think nick was the only person who knocked my character down lol everyone else well keep practicing....and neal i wanted to be the first link there to beat your yl but i was so out of practice with him i couldnt even remember how to pull myself up after hitting the stage with the hookshot...IC's are funny and interesting to fight of the 4 i played i only beat one of the 3 lol
Neal was sarcastic.

Sheik vs IC = fun.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
Neal was sarcastic.

Sheik vs IC = fun.
nobody asked you boy lol "shotgun" that was soooo funny when alex took the front seat from you after eating the over priced fat burger.....guess his mind games are too good in smash and out.....i can still see him running for the door :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: as you cried "hey wait man" "shotsies" lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
nobody asked you boy lol "shotgun" that was soooo funny when alex took the front seat from you after eating the other priced fat burger.....guess his mind games are too good in smash and out.....i can still see him running for the door :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: as you cried "hey wait man" "shotsies" lol
Embarassed much?

Top Bottom