• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confirmed: Sun, Jan 21st - SITH (Smash in the Hills) 2...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Alright guys, here it goes...

I'm utterly and completely sorry for what happend, and I apologize a million times over. I guarantee you it won't happen again, mainly because I'm definitely not going to be able to hold another event at my house ever again. I think everyone know what happened, but just in case someone doesn't: That guy that came to the house was a friend of my uncle's who came by to get a check. Obviously I was gone, so when he came in and saw 20+ kids in the house and no me, he naturally didn't know what to do so called my uncle. When I got back they were still on the phone, and well, you guys know what happened from there. I held this event (and the 1st one, which went off without a hitch) knowing the risks, and I took them, so there's obviously no one to blame but myself. On another note though, one slightly disturbing bit of info did I receive yesterday, while on the phone with my aunt. She mentioned that later while talking to their friend, the one who came in the house, he said when he went upstairs after entering, there were people up there, though the number of individuals wasn't specified. Now, we haven't had a discussion yet, as they're not back still, but I'm going to find out if this is true and why he didn't tell me when I was there. This is obviously aimed only at those who supposedly did, and if in fact it's true, then it's a **** ****ing shame. I've never been genuinely angry at another Smashers/group before. Besides the fact that I explicitly asked everyone to stay downstairs, it just bewilders me that someone would do that, even without being asked not to. Most of all, it shows that you have no respect or gratitude, for the reason I was out in the first place was that I was looking for a tv that I was planning on buying myself because everyone was complaining, even if it was legitimate, about the fact that we only had one completely good tv (Which I need to give a huge thanks to Ryan K for brining, which no one has done so far), though I still can't see mine lagging, but that doesn't matter. I have (and most others, probably) always thought of Smashers to be the most fun, kind, and respectful group of gamers there is, which is why I trusted you all enough to leave the house in the 1st place. True, there is probably a Smasher or two I wouldn't trust to that extent, but I had already met most everyone there, and therefore didn't have much reservation. All that aside, it really comes down to me, and the decision I made. Call it misplaced trust, call it bad timing, I don't care. I believe everything happens for a reason, and so that's that. Onto the effects. This is going to have obvious effects on me, personal and otherwise. I'm not saying this to be self sobbing or *****y at all, but as I mentioned before, I will not be holding any future events. But beyond that, my aunt/uncle whom I live with will now probably not trust me on anything, at least for the time being. I'm almost positive my laptop is going to be returned, which means I won't have access to a computer/the boards until I get my PC from Va. I won't be attending anymore events for a little while; at least not until I get my car, which should hopefully be in the next 2 weeks or less, and even then I'm not sure. In his enraged out roar, my uncle even mentioned something about sending me back to Va, so who knows. Like I said before though, what's done is done, and there's nothing that can be changed now. Again, I'm completely sorry for all the inconvenience I put you guys through. After looking back, I'd almost have to say it was worth it. All of you are too fun to be around, and I enjoyed kickin it with all of you, even if it was cut short. To echo everyone else, major thanks for Fabian for stepping it up last minute and inviting us over. Infinite thanks, sir. And yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone will be willing to come back to your place for another fun evening of Smash. I know I would. Thanks again all, till next time...

araknophobik

Smash Master
Yo N1c2k3
hit me up when you can start attending tourny's again, then i'll throw my pomona tourny
it just wouldn't be the same without you alex and some Tecate XD
we should team too, peach and ic's are too good

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
**** Nick that sucks..i hope you don't get moved you're too good/fun to be around....actually i don't know about the other people but i didn't see anyone goes upstairs and i was in the living room most of the time so idk

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol there goes phood trying to stir something up. everybody understands nicks situation and we forgive him. but im sure if you went to his place and then got kicked out after doubles you would be a little mad. but i dont think romeo is really bitter about it.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol there goes phood trying to stir something up. everybody understands nicks situation and we forgive him. but im sure if you went to his place and then got kicked out after doubles you would be a little mad. but i dont think romeo is really bitter about it.
I call it as I see it... it's not "trying" to stir anything up, cause in the grand scheme of things it's never a big deal. Well, a big deal to fabian maybe, but not to anyone else.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
I call it as I see it... it's not "trying" to stir anything up, cause in the grand scheme of things it's never a big deal. Well, a big deal to fabian maybe, but not to anyone else.
thats how romeo always is hes not bitter hes just messing around its hard to interpret some1s expression online.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
hahahahhaha oscar just wanted guests.

but at his pad hes only gotten jumped twice...thats not THAT bad.

and p hood or watevers comment about trying not to stir anything up kinda sounde like he wanted to stir sumthing up.

hahahhhha i just notcied chets little .gif hahahhha thats funny ****.

wers my tales of ****phonia at joe?????

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
Scurred azz puzzies

I only fot jumped once, I survived right?
Zhit happens only when u walking around solo with an audio contraption or you wearing all that bling.

Top Bottom