• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confirmed: Sun, Jan 21st - SITH (Smash in the Hills) 2...

JMW

Smash Apprentice
Embarassed much?
i dont know are you? and this is funny we're replying on the boards when we could use aim but i dont mind at all because it boost my post count maybe neal can make me a smash noob/wii boxing pro status lol im joking neal wouldnt have you abuse your powers lol.......yet :) oh and by the way it was a pleasure to meet you finally after reading a lot of post directed to you

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Well, it seems there is a conflict at hand. A few ppl who were planning on going to DSF's said they'd rather still do it there since it's closer to them, meanwhile there's obviously some interest in having it here. So he suggested trying to hold it on Saturday. I don't see why this would be a problem, but I'd like to see what you guys want. If there's gonna be less than 10 or 12 ppl showing up, I'd rather not have it. Of course, we could just turn it into a fest or something. Either way, let me know ASAP. Thanks a lot...

araknophobik

Smash Master
*sheds a tear* for once people want a tourny on sunday instead of saturday :) im so happy
keep it on sunday, who's *****ing about the drive? both are in LA county. i'll go to yours or danny's place, doesn't matter. dont do it saturday because both a tri-weekly and a ucr bi-weekly are being held on that day

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Omgosh, I feel so freakin torn. Alex is sayin he's gonna keep his thing on Sunday now, so if I do too I'll be competing for attendees, which I really don't wanna do. Maybe I'll just postpone this till another time and just have a fest at my place all day Sat for whoever wants to come. Either way, I'll get back and let you all know by later tonight, tomorrow morning at the latest. Thanks for the feedback...

Caterpie: I didn't grow up here I just moved here 2 months ago from hicktown VA, and we're not completely rich, at least not yet. So :p to you...

Mike: Evan'll be there. Can't you get a ride from him or something?

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
OK I just wanna say please if you do hold a torn try to hold it on sunday :urg:

Dodger

Smash Ace
Aww I was so hoping you were gonna have another Low Tier tourney, now that I'm back in town. (I wasn't for the first SITH) I'm going to try and come to this.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Ok, since there seems to be enough ppl still interested, I'm confirming it for Sunday. Sorry to everyone who wanted it Saturday. :( Knives 'n crew is having their biweekly, and it just won't work out. You can come to the fest though, which is all day. I already have about 4 ppl coming, so it should be good. Again, post if you're coming Sat/wanna stay over/or are bringing cubes/tv's. Thanks again...

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Omgosh, I feel so freakin torn. Alex is sayin he's gonna keep his thing on Sunday now, so if I do too I'll be competing for attendees, which I really don't wanna do. Maybe I'll just postpone this till another time and just have a fest at my place all day Sat for whoever wants to come. Either way, I'll get back and let you all know by later tonight, tomorrow morning at the latest. Thanks for the feedback...

Caterpie: I didn't grow up here I just moved here 2 months ago from hicktown VA, and we're not completely rich, at least not yet. So :p to you...

Mike: Evan'll be there. Can't you get a ride from him or something?
Just wait and see dude. Just wait and see...

I have finals that next week. If you have something on Saturday, I'd probably come.

Sunday's my study day, though.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yup, most of the day Sat (don't know yet exactly cause I don't know when my uncle's leaving, hehe) and tourny's on Sun. Bring your gunz, it's gonna be funz. Hm, I like that...

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Woo within walking distance from UCLA! Definitely coming, chi! Gotta make up for that embarrassing loss today at the UCLA tourney...>_<

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
can anyone drop me off at PCC around 5 30? i know this is alot to ask, but if not, i dont think i can make it :'[ i'll provide gas money.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Oh, and I forgot to mention, McRusty Jr's banned from the tourny cause, well, I'm not sure, but Elvis said so...:)

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
can anyone drop me off at PCC around 5 30? i know this is alot to ask, but if not, i dont think i can make it :'[ i'll provide gas money.
If u willing to trunk it, I'll drop u off lol
Where the f**k is PCC?!? O_o

I'll prolly make this n bring along dannimals and a cube & tv. This means I gotta to 2 church extra early >.<

audreyh

Smash Ace
hey nic2k3

how many people are you expecting to come to this? or, how long do you expect the tourny to go.

and are doubles first or singles?

i might come if its a smaller tourny

Top Bottom