• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confirmed: Sun, Jan 21st - SITH (Smash in the Hills) 2...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
My rents are going to be out of town again this weekend, so I talked to DSF and decided it'd be a good idea to just have the tourny here. So that's it. SITH2! Or maybe I should stop numbering them since they'll probably end up being a lot. Anyways, I hope everyone who made it before can come again, especially the ppl who brought tv's, heh. I'll probably have a fest the night before again, so if a few ppl wanna come over, lemme know. That's all, I guess. If anyone has any suggestions as to how they think I could make it more fun, smoother, or anything like that, lemme know. A small note to anyone getting onto Wilshire from the 405 South: You gotta take a left! Which means you gotta get off the exit and turn back around because there's only a right exit. Hopefully now that everyone's been there once before, I won't have 5 ppl calling me up saying, "Am I supposed to be at the ocean??" Oh, and this time there WILL be teams, not low tier, so check yo'self before you reck yo'self. Peace out, Westside...

Tourny Info

Date/time: Sunday, 1/21 - 12 o'crock (come at 11 for friendlies)

Entry: $5 for singles, $10 per team

Address: 133 S. Linden Dr. Beverly Hills, Ca 90212 (Park in Hodes parking lot next to the house)

Number: 310-276-1406

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
lol@ Neal, yeah but I live on Beverly Blvd. Just PM me and I might be able to come over cause I need the practice and I can tell that I'm not as good as you. Also maybe you should have smashfest or something?

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yo, I'm having a small fest at my house today, starting around 11:30 till as late as possible. I have about 3-4 ppl coming already, a few more are welcome. Again, call or IM (best way) me before hand though, so I can make confirm...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
AIIGHT, Tourny at my place this Sat! Addy's 133 S. Linden Dr. Beverly Hills 90212. Number's 310-276-1406. We'll try to start at 12, but if someone's late or whatnot, we'll make time for it. $5 entry, MLG. I'd like to do low tiers afterwards ($2), but if there is enough time/ppl and the majority would prefer, we'll do teams, in which case it'll be $10/team. We can have a fest the night before on Fri. (remember, open house always) and I'll let a few stay over if they want. Hopefully Hugz/DSF/Neal, and Chu if he's sill around, can make it. That's about it. Replay with any questions/whatever. Peace...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Of course anyone can come, and yes, any tvs/cubes would be greatly appreciated. I actually don't have any cubes here, so at least 1 person will have to bring 1, LoL...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Schmoogy: It'd be great if you could make it. Oh, to everyone: let me know if you're bringing a cube/tv. So far we have 2 stations confirmed, be kool to have at least 1 more. Oh, and it would be awesome if there could be 1 or two power cords supplied. As of right now there's only 3 outlets that I can think of that would be able to be used. Also, is would anyone like to voice their opinion as to whether they'd prefer a team or low tier tourny after, time permitting? As of right now it's low tier, and unless we get above 16 ppl (8 teams), I don't think we'll do teams. Anyways, let me know...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I forgot to mention about parking. You can't park on our side of the street without permits, and the other side's meters, so there's a parking lot right to the side of my house (you'll seee it). Normally you have to pay but it's not in operation on Sat's, so don't worry. That's all for now I think. Till then...

Alex: Quit crappin up my thread, punk...

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
A Alex (DSF)

A ***** Your Gonna Go To The Tourny In Beverly Hills A ***** Give Me A Ride If You Can Or Ezynjay Might Come On Friday So We Might Go To That Smash Fest They Are Talking About...Oh yeah and who wants to mm 5$

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
How did you ever live past childhood?

Atlus: I wanna start at twelve, but realistically it'll probly start shortly after, so just show up before 12 if you can. For those who want to come as early as possible, then I'd say 11 is the earliest...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Ok, sounds good. I think we'll have enough cubes, but bring it just in case. What we DON'T have enough of are tv's! Seriously guys, if it's anywhere within the realms of possibility for you to grab a tube, please do it. The only 1 other confirmed one I had coming isn't anymore, so atm there's only 1. Please post it up if you can bring one. Thanks a lot. Oh, and for those wanting to come to the fest tomorrow night: I don't want too many ppl over; maybe 4 or so, and I've already got 2 coming, so I'd say 2 or 3 more at the most. Send me an IM or PM if you want to come. That's all, I think...

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
A ***** Your Gonna Go To The Tourny In Beverly Hills A ***** Give Me A Ride If You Can Or Ezynjay Might Come On Friday So We Might Go To That Smash Fest They Are Talking About...Oh yeah and who wants to mm 5$
lol david is on the boards now too good lolz jp wat it do.......................^_~

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
I want to go to this but i need a ride

i remeber Nick coming to my tourney in Sherman Oaks but came too late , at least i think it was him . Plz correct me if im wrong

**** looks like we need more Tvs do u think u can bring one Nester?

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yeah that was me, LoL. Some1 get Mr. Ragin a ride! Lookin forward to this. Remember to IM me if you're comin tomorrow...

Nes

Smash Lord
**** , ppl give at least Nester a ride cuz he can bring a **** TV and a Wii
Lol its okay man. Dude lets meet at the orane line then we'll take the subway and take Hollywood then we'll get that other bus by the high school I remember that bus took me to Berverly Hills lol other than that, we'll you are right. LOL Anyone can give me a ride? I'll pay for gas money.:)

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Another friendly reminder. So far only ResidentWaffle and EvanOK are scheduled to come over today. If you wanna come, IM or call me (I'm gonna be cleaning for a while). Atm we only have 1 tv for today so if anyone else comes, one of you need to bring one, and if not don't be disappointed with having to all share one...

Top Bottom