• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coney's EPIC OF ODENTON I 5-5-5 OH WOW SUPER PARTY FUN TIME EXTRAVAGANZA ENJOY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coney

Smash Master
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Also, Zak answer the phone :I
my phone's dead currently :<

sorry i've been running all around doing ****, i'll text you tomorrow

@ sheth - that's cool! this is probably going to be pretty big and with a bunch of good players, i'll make it my mission to make the tournament as welcoming an experience as it can be. i'm pretty passionate about new players coming in, hahah

also, you were in my P5 pool right? i thought you were from NY? :O

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
probably 20-30 sheth

can't wait to play you again
I'll remember to not lose a quick stock advantage to tornado this time. DERP.
Gotta channel some dr.G for that matchup.

I know my bud I'm bringing won't be too interested in doubles, but I'll try and come up early so we can troll around (I.E. the most awesome part of any small tourney.)

Thoughts one when I should show up to coincide with doubles ending? *rereads* oh, like, 4? I'll probably show up a bit earlier than that then. Maybe catch doubles GF.

Coney

Smash Master
Luckay I can spend the night too. @Coney: are there any more spots open? i can bring a sleeping bag.
again, so long as you don't mind the hard floor, i have infinite spots

coney whats the earliest i can be there
can't give a real time estimate, my family's over and they're leaving at some point tomorrow but i don't know. don't wanna have people over with my two little sisters here

plus danny's still gotta clean a bit >:|

i'll call you, yo

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Is anyone going to the fest for a lil while and not sleeping over that could scoop me up? Tant or NOID if you're going? Blah, prolly gonna be a WiFi night :017:

btw about the Unity rule set, incase anyone missed the recent changes:

The Unity Ruleset has been updated to version 1.3.

We have switched from a 5 to a 7 stage starter list, with Castle Siege and Pokemon Stadium 1 being added to the Starter list.

Stage Striking order will be 2-3-1.

Starters:
Battlefield
Castle Siege
Final Destination
Smashville
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 1
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Counter Pick Stages:
Battleship Halberd
Brinstar
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

There will be no other changes made until after Genesis II.
This is going to make this event very interesting~

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Was just about to ask what Phil posted (If we're using the updated unity ruleset). Guess we are. If you verse me, it ain't going to Sv, Fd, or Cs...Just saying (smirk).

:phone:

Coney

Smash Master
i'm gonna say this again:

BRING SETUPS.

i spent an hour and a half unlocking all the characters and stages on my new red one, and by some divine miracle my white travel wii ended up working. we have TWO WHOLE SETUPS HERE. we have one more TV. that's it.

this shouldn't have to be said, considering this is a house tournament and i'm sure you guys already know, but i just want to make sure everyone knows. we NEED setups. zant is bringing a couple i know, as are a few others, and it's greatly appreciated.

oh also, don't expect to shower here fellas; my shower's kinda fidgety and can only really spew 15 minutes worth of hot water. shower up before reeeal good.

also also, we're going by the unity ruleset verbatim. i don't agree with a lot of it but just for uniformity's sake, we're doing it. any other disputes will be handled by me and sassy. if i enter, i'll appoint a few people to help me out, and you will listen to them.

i will probably enter.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'll be there at 8, Zak. I want the comfiest extra bed type space!

Also, I can't being any setups. In Silver Spring with no extra anything cept a controller. :(

Gonna' shower up now. When I get there I wanna' start practicing immediately!

Is anyone going have a MacBook charger they can bring? Mine stopped working unfortunately.

:phone:

NEO, I can't drive you. Every seat is taken. Plus I'll be driving 2 - 2.45 hours to bring VA players there. I seriously do not want to add any more driving to my current plan. After this, I'm going to want some extra compensation for having to be VA's only driver. Otherwise, I quit carpooling anyone out of my way. Either step it up and learn how to drive or don't go to tournaments anymore[/vent]

I'm thinking of going to charge Falls Church players $5 and anyone outside of Falls Church $10 after this tournament. And I'm going to keep the drive time limit to 2 hours max, but this time actually keep it 2 hours max

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
ight, anyone else who has any spots open hit me up

my aim is mcabreact or u can just nab my cell from somebody

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
ight, anyone else who has any spots open hit me up

my aim is mcabreact or u can just nab my cell from somebody
Neo, text me your number, I may or may not be able to pick you up tomorrow, 703-895-1364, but I'm gonna be up pretty early, get back to me when you get this on my cell

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Neo: I can drive you (sorry for not responding earlier, smashing & had my phone on silent for some reason) btw.

Coney

Smash Master
one change from the unity ruleset:

infinites are banned. the normal stuff, like ddd's cg and small-step, marth's cg and small step, all that good stuff. ICs are still okay, because stone cold said so. anything else is under my jurisdiciton, and i'll make the call

Coney

Smash Master
1) coney + omni / korn + boss (split after korn + boss won one GF set)
3) logic + seagull
4) pink fresh + EE
5) lol + poyo
5) vik + neo
7) tant + noid
7) ssr + luckay

singles results to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom