• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coney's EPIC OF ODENTON I 5-5-5 OH WOW SUPER PARTY FUN TIME EXTRAVAGANZA ENJOY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Zak team with me so we can laugh at people whilst we combo them

ill pay your dubz entrance fee...I'm coming over Friday anyway. so yea.

whats good with that livestream tho

KageMurphy

Smash Master
There doesn't need to be a live stream really, takes up already limited space, there's like 5 tournys going on this day anyway, no one's gonna be watching.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I mean, Zant will be here recording anyways so people will still get their 15 minutes if they do something amazing

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
and stop using commas phil, you scrub. you have like 9 commas where periods should be.

I'm no english major, but that **** looks disgusting, lmao.

Got'em.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll be recording too. I like recording replays for people to lol.

And anyone wanna MM my Kirby?

:phone:

B0NK

Smash Lord
lol i rarely MM.... but that's too good not to jump on! xP

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
@TKo: the comment wasn't meant to be directed at you specifically

@Coney: Are there any open spots so my bro and I can come over and stay the night on Friday? We can't make the tournament Saturday but would still like to chill

KageMurphy

Smash Master
and stop using commas phil, you scrub. you have like 9 commas where periods should be.

I'm no english major, but that **** looks disgusting, lmao.

Got'em.
Lmaooo

Yeah, I go over board with 'em sometimes cause I get lazy, Ima work on that though, prolly not a good look these days, thanks, bro <3

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
look at everyone tryna get free money with these hard matchups (except diddy...that might be like 55-45)

fgts

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Diddy vs Wolf 5$, Lie. I'll verse your Olimar too loolololololol. Wolf vs Olimar Lie :)?

And **** Kirby vs Ics. That matchup sucks balls (Reason Chu was probably so good at it ;)).

:018:

Coney

Smash Master
@Coney: Are there any open spots so my bro and I can come over and stay the night on Friday? We can't make the tournament Saturday but would still like to chill
kinda

i'm not sure if any comfy spots are left; boss got one of the couches (the biggest one, if you remember, the one in the front room), omni wanted another, fnb wants a few...

if you guys don't mind bringing sleeping bags and comfy stuff, anything will do. i can't guarantee there will be any couch spots anywhere though, and two couches are small and kinda uncomfortable. like i said, the entire house is hardwood (except for the backroom/tourney room, which is concrete), but if you prepare enough it'll work.

might just put it on a first-come-first-serve basis or something, rofl

And **** Kirby vs Ics. That matchup sucks balls (Reason Chu was probably so good at it ;)).

Coney

Smash Master
actually omni ima sit out in teams, would rather just focus on running the thing and keeping everything in order :(

with all of you manchildren in my house ima have to run around fixing toilets and cleaning up and shingling my roof and ****, gonna be like Richard Scarry's Busytown for Sega Genesis

side tournament?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Me too. Seagull are u coming Friday night? We can play lots there.

:phone:

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
So I've been inactive since poundV as a relatively mid-level player, but I've got a friend who's new to a competitive smash and thought he'd like to try a tournament. I've got a potential conflict with one other thing, but I can probably brush it aside, I just gotta ask, since this is a bit of a hike for me: how many people are you looking at for singles?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
probably 20-30 sheth

can't wait to play you again

Edit: Last call for MMs

PS for 5 oli vs mk? before tourney
lie anything vs mk for 5? before tourney
Luckay various $2 mms
zant mm in melee? rofl

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So I've been inactive since poundV as a relatively mid-level player, but I've got a friend who's new to a competitive smash and thought he'd like to try a tournament. I've got a potential conflict with one other thing, but I can probably brush it aside, I just gotta ask, since this is a bit of a hike for me: how many people are you looking at for singles?
20ish at the moment Ralph. Caitie is coming now too. Lets make this big guys~!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
probably 20-30 sheth

can't wait to play you again

Edit: Last call for MMs

PS for 5 oli vs mk? before tourney
lie anything vs mk for 5? before tourney
Luckay various $2 mms
zant mm in melee? rofl
dont wanna MM me?

Status