• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coney's EPIC OF ODENTON I 5-5-5 OH WOW SUPER PARTY FUN TIME EXTRAVAGANZA ENJOY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i may do this....if zant cant drive.....jus sayin..
Dunno if I can bring you. Bonk asked for a carpool seat first, and you and Exdia owe me $25 combined. Bonk, Kron, and K4L have claimed 3 of the 4 seats. I'd feel a little bit guilty if I could bring only Exdia or Boss and not both. My carpooling service is first come, first serve. And if I offer a spot, consider it reserved

But you see, that wastes Tv's that could be used for Brawl setups. Why would we let Melee players come to our tourneys to use Tv's for games we don't play. They wasting a place Brawl could be playing at.
Because I can bring 2 or 3 TVs (3 if I have an empty seat in my car) but only 1 Wii that can play Brawl (the broken 1 can't read Wii disks and can't read SD cards), so we'd end up with 2 useless TVs if no 1 provided any Wiis, which isn't guaranteed to be provided. TV uses aren't being stolen

It's not like Melee players are gonna host a Brawl side event for funsies.
At Sypher's Smashfests, you can bring any game, so long as you provide the full setup, and last canceled tournament, aka Smashfest, we had 2 Brawl setups with 5 people playing. If you built up some support, I think a Brawl side event at Sypher's tournament is possible

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Anybody lets team?
omni, coney, korn, or anybody that isn't taken.

I heard candy is back in action, is he coming?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
This event is gonna be hyped. Dubs seems stacked this go around. And singles seems even more-so stacked lol.

I'll time you out if you enter singles Zak :troll:.

:phone:

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Fuuuuuuuuuuuu. I wanted to team with Zak.

Since I have saturdays off now (David must be psychic, i didn't tell him, but he somehow knew i'd be sleeping over 2 weeks in advanced) I shall be attending more stuff :o

regardless, Teamsies anyone?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
No one team with him.

o_O why wouldn't someone want to team with him if they don't already have a teamate? I would've teamed with him if he didn't say on aim he thought he was teaming with Lie and I asked June to team afterwards lol.

Pink fresh still needs a teamate Logic.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
o_O why wouldn't someone want to team with him if they don't already have a teamate? I would've teamed with him if he didn't say on aim he thought he was teaming with Lie and I asked June to team afterwards lol.

Pink fresh still needs a teamate Logic.

Because it would be funny.

Coney

Smash Master
actually omni ima sit out in teams, would rather just focus on running the thing and keeping everything in order :(

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
but luckay, i'm actually not as bad as you are led to believe, and i'm decent at the game soooooooooooooooooo i'll probably find a teammate :D

then beat you with them... that will be funny :)

seagull, reconfirm with june when you get a chance

TwistedSteel

Smash Rookie
See if you can take the Red Line to Glenmont, and get off at Fort Totten, then transfer over on the Green Line to Greenbelt.

Being at Greenbelt Metro (which, seriously, is an exit off of the beltway) means it's better for a lot of drivers about to get on 95 and possibly coming from VA with only 3-5 min maybe added onto their time? *cough*Zant*cough*

If not, if you could take Greenbelt Metro and if nobody else can give you a ride I will.
Alrighty then sounds good I can do that. Haha thanks a lot that's nice of you. If I don't get a ride then I'll take up your offer. Zant if I do what Bionic said do you mind giving me a ride?

Alrighty then sounds good I can do that. Haha thanks a lot that's nice of you. If I don't get a ride then I'll take up your offer. Zant if I do what Bionic said do you mind giving me a ride?
If it gets you to West Falls Metro, easy. BUT I might be obligated to bring Boss or Exdia. BUT since they owe me $20, I'll give you precedence

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
but luckay, i'm actually not as bad as you are led to believe, and i'm decent at the game soooooooooooooooooo i'll probably find a teammate :D

I'm pretty sure we're still teaming, but I'll text him to check.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I can team now Logic. Something came up for June so he will likely not be attending this tourney. Still wanna team?

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master

I mean last time you played me in teams with slikvik as your partner, you guys lost to Pit and Toon Link. :troll:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
If it gets you to West Falls Metro, easy. BUT I might be obligated to bring Boss or Exdia. BUT since they owe me $20, I'll give you precedence
Do you mean West Hyattsville, West Falls Church, or something else? Yeah I understand. Ok thanks!
That's probably going to be less time too: Take the red line to Glenmont, get off at Metro Center (in DC), take the Orange line to Vienna/Fairfax, and get off at West Falls Church.

Map's here: http://www.wmata.com/rail/maps/map.cfm

Hope it helps.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
lol @ ps tryna get that ego boost off a non-PR pikachu main

Coney

Smash Master
okay just so you guys know, here's some stuff:

* if you spend the night the night before and you're not guaranteed a spot (which is everyone that didn't call one before), keep in mind that my house has no carpets. bring a sleeping bag and a pillow, guys, as i have none here

* don't know if we'll have a livestream yet, maybe but it might be too much work for something nobody really cares about

* we'll prolly be selling sodas there or something, and there's tons of food places about five minutes away (arby's, burger king, chic-fil-a, subway, little caesars, five guys, mcdonalds, taco bell, wendy's, kfc, popeyes, chipotle, atlanta bread, EVERYTHING)

* don't know if we'll have a livestream yet, maybe but it might be too much work for something nobody really cares about
Would anyone really want a cluster**** of computers/wires/stuff next to the 2 main setups? Let's stick with youtube only

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I don't have a teammate either, I'm still waiting on a reply from Sleek Media and Llama Paste, maybe they are teaming already, lame :I

Anyway, Coney did u make an AIB page for this or should I? You lazy white negro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom