• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

DoubleDeeEddBoy

Smash Cadet
NNID
DoubleDeeEddBoy
3DS FC
0834-0608-8884
Okay, but I found this Maid!Sonic/Maid!Snake 18+ Doujinshi while on the weird side of Tumblr that's called Super Maid Bros.... I-...I'll just give you the cover.

...Gimme the link.

In all of seriousness, here's one of my favorite ships:

Robin x

Yeah, you fill in the blank, because male or female, Robin gets everybody and produces a Morgan in the future.

One person made FemRobin x Captain Falcon to make Captain Morgan.

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
I hope we can all agree that the official shipping name of Lucina and Captain F. is Captain Falchion.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I carrying over my FE:A OTP and shipping :4robinm: and :4lucina:. :4robinf: will be with... :4falcon:. And finally,:4dk:/:4zss:.

Last edited:

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Hmm... Pairings that are silly but would be fun to see...

:4robinm:X:4zss:
:4robinm:X:4zelda:
:4robinm:X:rosalina:
:4robinm:X:4peach:
:4robinm:X:4palutena:
:4robinm:X:4lucina:
(Yeah I know all Robin stuff but I'm clearly biased)

Though I am saving :4bowser: for Ridley if Ridley makes it in. They were clearly made for each other.

Oh part two of Robin:
:4robinf:X:4falcon:
:4robinf:X:4fox:
:4robinf:X:4myfriends:
:4robinf:X:4littlemac:
:4robinf:X:4link:
:4robinf:X:4luigi:
:4robinf:X:4megaman:
:4robinf:X:4pit:

Some characters are already married in their respective franchises and I respect that shiz, so I try to avoid those pairs that ruin said marriages. I hope for :4kirby:X:jigglypuff: to return, and maybe I'm a :4villager:XF:4villager: guy. Oh and :4fox:X Krystal

I'm not into Yaoi and Yuri personally, so none of my ships have that.

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Hmm... Pairings that are silly but would be fun to see...

:4robinm:X:4zss:
:4robinm:X:4zelda:
:4robinm:X:rosalina:
:4robinm:X:4peach:
:4robinm:X:4palutena:
:4robinm:X:4lucina:
(Yeah I know all Robin stuff but I'm clearly biased)

Though I am saving :4bowser: for Ridley if Ridley makes it in. They were clearly made for each other.

Oh part two of Robin:
:4robinf:X:4falcon:
:4robinf:X:4fox:
:4robinf:X:4myfriends:
:4robinf:X:4littlemac:
:4robinf:X:4link:
:4robinf:X:4luigi:
:4robinf:X:4megaman:
:4robinf:X:4pit:

Some characters are already married in their respective franchises and I respect that shiz, so I try to avoid those pairs that ruin said marriages. I hope for :4kirby:X:jigglypuff: to return, and maybe I'm a :4villager:XF:4villager: guy. Oh and :4fox:X Krystal

I'm not into Yaoi and Yuri personally, so none of my ships have that.

Someone do a Fanfiction story with FE:A type skits with Robin and the characters.
:V Someone started a general Smash Bros one, but I must see how the Robin ones turn out. Especially male Robin. A bounty hunter, two princess, 2 goddess(? - Rosalina star goddess?) I must see...!

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Someone do a Fanfiction story with FE:A type skits with Robin and the characters.
:V Someone started a general Smash Bros one, but I must see how the Robin ones turn out. Especially male Robin. A bounty hunter, two princess, 2 goddess(? - Rosalina star goddess?) I must see...!
Don't forget the Yoga Trainer, and the third princess.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Oooo you just gave me a fanfic Idea. I'll get working on those right away. This'll be fun as heck.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I am the Luigi Expert [We are a high class of people with extensive knowledge of Luigi] and I say Luaisy is still a thing more then Lusalina.
Except for the fact that Luigi has actually dropped hints that he has a crush on Rosalina in Galaxy, while he has never said anything about Daisy.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
:4bowser:x:4wiifit:
She helped Bowser get fit, so it's only fitting (no pun intended).
:4lucina:x:4marth:
Marth and Marth. Enough said.
:4falcon:x:4palutena:
Captain Falcon's so manly, he dates a goddess.
:4littlemac:x:4zss:
It happened in my Tomodachi Life, and it was amazing.
:4pacman:x:4zelda:
Because why not?

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
:4marth: x :4robinf:
:4myfriends: x :4robinf:

:4robinm: x :4lucina:
:4robinm: x :4palutena:

Just noticed that the "code" for Ike's emote is "4myfriends"

Last edited:

Senario

Smash Ace
If I could :4robinm:+Tharja from FE Awakening but we don't even know if she is even a trophy in the game, assist or not.

Also :4falcon:+:4falcon: OTP.

Morbi

Scavenger
Falco and Falcon forever (see what I did there? Their names, tee hee)! :falco: X :falcon:

Or perhaps Falcon PAWNCH and Lucina? Too graphic?

Maybe even... the most popular pairing to ever grace the interwebz: :jigglypuffmelee: X :kirbymelee:

I could get behind: :sheik: X :zelda: as they are not the same person... or are they?

I am not sure, this one is popular in the Super Mario community, but I doubt it is prevalent in the Smash community: :luigimelee: X :mariomelee:

Or the "less" incestuous: :warioc: X :mario2:
I suppose :foxmelee: X :falcomelee: is canon as well. But canon pairings are no fun! So :foxmelee: X :metaknight: it is!

Senario

Smash Ace
Falco and Falcon forever (see what I did there? Their names, tee hee)! :falco: X :falcon:

Or perhaps Falcon PAWNCH and Lucina? Too graphic?

Maybe even... the most popular pairing to ever grace the interwebz: :jigglypuffmelee: X :kirbymelee:

I could get behind: :sheik: X :zelda: as they are not the same person... or are they?

I am not sure, this one is popular in the Super Mario community, but I doubt it is prevalent in the Smash community: :luigimelee: X :mariomelee:

Or the "less" incestuous: :warioc: X :mario2:
I suppose :foxmelee: X :falcomelee: is canon as well. But canon pairings are no fun! So :foxmelee: X :metaknight: it is!
:4fox:+His shine(reflector) is also an OTP

Top Bottom