• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
I...er...once made a S rank support conversation between
F! Robin...and Lucas.

Also how do you guys do the heads?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Is Pac-Man the only canonically married character in Smash? I mean, hands off, ladies. He's taken.
Marth is canonically married too, to Caeda, but that doesn't stop shippers. including me :p

*edit* Greninja'd

btw I've finally caved and started shipping Marth x Ike cause like I said I have no shame. none whatsoever. nope.

Last edited:

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Someone do a Fanfiction story with FE:A type skits with Robin and the characters.
:V Someone started a general Smash Bros one, but I must see how the Robin ones turn out. Especially male Robin. A bounty hunter, two princess, 2 goddess(? - Rosalina star goddess?) I must see...!
Don't forget the Yoga Trainer, and the third princess.
To you two and everyone else in this Fun Shipping thread, I present the First chapter of Fire emblem Support conversation inspired Smash Bros Supports fic!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10578858/1/Super-Smash-Brothers-Support-Conversations

I had to pretty-fy them for fanficiton.net since you can't just post it in scripted form if you want to avoid being modded, but in a way I think it turned out better because of it. I'll take any messages with suggestions for the next pairing to explore, though as I stated I'd prefer to focus on opposite gendered couples, but at some point I may do same gendered because those are too popular.

First chapter is :4robinm:X:4palutena:

Souldin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Souldin
3DS FC
4854-6557-6769
Ooh, a Smash Bros shipping thread. As a Super Smash Bros fanfic writer, this does intrigue me, and I'll be eagerly reading through it all within time to catch up to date the views of this thread's commentators. For now I'm simply here to note down Super Smash Bros ships that I like.

For starters, one of my favourite pairings of all, not just within Super Smash Bros, is Ganondorf X Jigglypuff. I'm serious by the way, love this pairing.

Link X Samus is one of my favourite pairings, and I've enjoyed quite a wide range of ships involving Peach, ranging from the Mario series based Peach ships of Peach X Bowser and Peach X Mario, to the SSB focused ships of Peach X Fox and Peach X Ness. I've lately been considering exploring Little Mac X Wii Fit Trainer within my fanfics, although in my current Super Smash Bros fanfic I'm trying to steer clear of pointing out ships as I'm aiming for a neutral position within the fanfic (although I'm happy enough to hint), so it'll have to be saved for future exploration.

Thanks to fanfics I've read I've also come to enjoy Samus X Mr. Game & Watch, Lucas X Ashley, and Jill X Knuckle Joe, and many others. Quite a few of the ships I've encounted and liked such as Ivysaur X Zelda, Pichu X Master Hand, and R.O.B. X Varia Suit were thanks to being a judge of a crack shipping contest.

So then, anyone else the sound of any of the ships I've mentioned?

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
To you two and everyone else in this Fun Shipping thread, I present the First chapter of Fire emblem Support conversation inspired Smash Bros Supports fic!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10578858/1/Super-Smash-Brothers-Support-Conversations

I had to pretty-fy them for fanficiton.net since you can't just post it in scripted form if you want to avoid being modded, but in a way I think it turned out better because of it. I'll take any messages with suggestions for the next pairing to explore, though as I stated I'd prefer to focus on opposite gendered couples, but at some point I may do same gendered because those are too popular.

Mas please. That was actually pretty cute.

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606

Omg, RPGatWill, my day is made. Keep it up!

:V I vote RobinxSamus next

Lozjam

Smash Champion

That is awesome. I want Link and Rosalina next

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Really weird but now I wanna pair Nikki from Swapnote with Robin now that you can have both ("technically") in Smash. Heck, I'd put Villager(s) as their new "kids"

Representatives of Avatar Units, unite!

Last edited:

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Ridley x Waluigi. You're all welcome.

Okay but for seriously Nana x Toon Link would be adorable.

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
As for the issue of Daisy and Luigi: Um, there's a statue of the two of them dancing together on Daisy Circuit in Mario Kart Wii. I'm pretty sure that if the Princess of Sarasaland commissions a large statue of Luigi dancing with her and puts it up for display on a public road in her own kingdom, that means he's taken.

Also, male!Robin is canonically married to a female character from FE:A, because Morgan. Similarly, female!Robin is canonically married to a male character from FE:A, because Morgan.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
As for the issue of Daisy and Luigi: Um, there's a statue of the two of them dancing together on Daisy Circuit in Mario Kart Wii. I'm pretty sure that if the Princess of Sarasaland commissions a large statue of Luigi dancing with her and puts it up for display on a public road in her own kingdom, that means he's taken.

Also, male!Robin is canonically married to a female character from FE:A, because Morgan. Similarly, female!Robin is canonically married to a male character from FE:A, because Morgan.
I... haven't played the game, but if you are using a child as proof of a marriage I have news for you...

... :p

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
I... haven't played the game, but if you are using a child as proof of a marriage I have news for you...

... :p
Well, the only way for the player to recruit Morgan is if Robin has an S-support with a character. (Each character can only have 1 S-rank support, and only with a character of the opposite gender.) In all of the S-rank support conversations, either Robin proposes to the other character and they accept, or the other character proposes to Robin and he/she accepts. So yeah, using Morgan as proof of a marriage works in this case.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Well, the only way for the player to recruit Morgan is if Robin has an S-support with a character. (Each character can only have 1 S-rank support, and only with a character of the opposite gender.) In all of the S-rank support conversations, either Robin proposes to the other character and they accept, or the other character proposes to Robin and he/she accepts. So yeah, using Morgan as proof of a marriage works in this case.
Boy, it's a good thing there wasn't a glitch that occurred where you could score S-rank support with someone of the same gender, requiring Nintendo to fix it, resulting in ugly backlash, right?

Oh wait...

Last edited:

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
I actually shipped Robin X Falcon (Bird ship woo)

and Marth X Ike Cuz I thought Marth was a girl for x amount of days
I blame his design

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Geno X Rosalina

travelling the stars together

defending them from evil

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Or she's got mental problems.

Remember, Luigi hasn't said a thing about having a thing for Daisy. He has for Rosalina though. :V

Also, Mario Kart is non-canon anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom