• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
New ship: The Koopalings and the Deadly Six.

Massive love

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
There isn't any debating whether or not the Koopalings have "much" personality because they simply don't have much of it , and they are not even designed with the intention of having a lot of it. That is why they always show up in games altogether, rather than appear on their own, because they are completely underwhelming on their own.

And believe me, plenty of people compare the Deadly Six to the Koopalings. Kinda hard not to when the Deadly Six are designed as parodies of characters like the Koopalings.
Well, there are some details and subtle quirks that show off a little more of their personality, but like I said earlier, I don't want to derail this thread any further.

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
I ship myself with male Robin.

I don't know why, but I like the idea of Dedede and Palutena together. :3

Stenton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stenton
3DS FC
5241-1897-2572
I always liked people shipping LuigixDaisy (Shy Sidekicks) for some reason so I fully support that.

RosalinaxWaluigi because they're tall..

Last edited:

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10578858/3/Super-Smash-Brothers-Support-Conversations

Third chapter is Pokemon Trainer x Wii Fit Trainer. I did once think I would only keep the characters to the 4th iteration, and I feel like generally I will try to stick to that rule. However the Pokemon Trainer I feel would be around if Smash HQ was a real place since someone would need to control/train the Pokemon so they didn't act like wild ones in the ring. So call it a technicality, but Pokemon Trainer gets a pass.

Also it was the first support I had an idea for this time so I went with it. This one I feel may be the weakest of the three so far, but not every support can be a stroke of genius I suppose. Hopefully I'll get better at these as time goes on.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Groose will either be a trophy or Assist, Pipit will be a trophy...yep. Still in, riight?

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
This isn't exactly shipping, but it's too cute

darthnazgul

Smash Cadet
NNID
darthnzgul
I ship Snake and Pokeballs. Once Snake sees Pokemon Trainer use one, he is smitten. Even smaller than the box and yet just as perfect for stealth. It wouldn't matter to him if only Pokemon could go inside them, he'd find a way.

Shiliski

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4570-7099-6924
I ship Snake and Pokeballs. Once Snake sees Pokemon Trainer use one, he is smitten. Even smaller than the box and yet just as perfect for stealth. It wouldn't matter to him if only Pokemon could go inside them, he'd find a way.
And thus Snake reversed his code name and genetically altered himself, thereby becoming a pokemon named Ekans.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Dude, even Mario Party has a Canon.

Anyways, just want to list a few of my OTP's.
:4palutena:x:4pit:
:4robinm:x:4robinf:
:4littlemac:x:4samus:
:4link:xMidna come at me bruh
Nice to see a fellow :4palutena: x :4pit: shipper. <3
There's also these on my end:
:4pit: x :4samus: :4zss: (both of them count)
:4pit: x :4peach:
:4pit: x Phosphora
:4pit: x :rosalina:

You the idea. The last one has been recent.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
You know, I have never really shipped anything...but

Wii Fit Trainer x Little Mac

is too perfect.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Even though neither of them are playable isn't playable as far as we know
I'm Fairly certain they'll be in the game in some form so...

Wolf x Krystal

Also a while back I saw someone mention Marth x Lucina which is just gross

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Even though neither of them are playable isn't playable as far as we know
I'm Fairly certain they'll be in the game in some form so...

Wolf x Krystal

Also a while back I saw someone mention Marth x Lucina which is just gross
Agreed. :4lucina: x :4robinm: is so much better.

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430
:4lucina:x:4palutena: I'd like to dub this pairing AuthorityShipping. Both hold high positions (future!Exalt and Goddess respective) and the pairing was kicked started by the highest authority himself (Sakurai).

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Screw it. :4palutena: has threesomes with :4lucina: and :4robinm: sometimes. Bam! I can still have my two favorite pairings for :4lucina:!

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Screw it, I'm going crazy now.

:4lucina:X:4robinm:X:4palutena: OTP
:4bowser:X:4dedede:X:ganondorf: because villain parade
:4mario:X:4megaman:X:4sonic:X:4pacman: cause it was meant to be
:4pacman:X:gw: because he's unfaithful x 3
And :4zss: builds her pokemon army with :4lucario:, :4pikachu:, :4greninja: and :4charizard: to take over the world.

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
Complete crack but still oddly fitting in my mind: Sonic x Daisy.

Why? Because their personalities are so darn similar! They're both speedy, sports-y, and hyperactive! Only problem is species...

(In all seriousness though I ship Sonic x Blaze. Amy can go be with Silver or something since they're both too slow. Or she can hook up with Shadow and solve that annoying love triangle. :chuckle:)

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Complete crack but still oddly fitting in my mind: Sonic x Daisy.

Why? Because their personalities are so darn similar! They're both speedy, sports-y, and hyperactive! Only problem is species...

(In all seriousness though I ship Sonic x Blaze. Amy can go be with Silver or something since they're both too slow. Or she can hook up with Shadow and solve that annoying love triangle. :chuckle:)
Silvaze 4 life!!!

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
Silvaze 4 life!!!
Why though? They only met in Sonic '06, which proceeded to erase itself from the timeline in its ending. As far as Sonic canon is concerned, Silver is from the future of Sonic's world, while Blaze is royalty from an alternate dimension, and guardian of the Sol Emeralds. She never had any childhood friends, because she was kept out of the public eye and in tutoring to learn to control her powers. Her own people were afraid of her. Blaze and Silver met in one of two places depending on which version of the games you take to be canon: Sonic Colours DS at Sweet Mountain in Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park, or Sonic Generations at Sonic's Birthday party.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Why though? They only met in Sonic '06, which proceeded to erase itself from the timeline in its ending. As far as Sonic canon is concerned, Silver is from the future of Sonic's world, while Blaze is royalty from an alternate dimension, and guardian of the Sol Emeralds. She never had any childhood friends, because she was kept out of the public eye and in tutoring to learn to control her powers. Her own people were afraid of her. Blaze and Silver met in one of two places depending on which version of the games you take to be canon: Sonic Colours DS at Sweet Mountain in Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park, or Sonic Generations at Sonic's Birthday party.
They just seem right for each other, their personalities mesh well unlike Blaze and Sonic

Top Bottom