• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Wouldn't that be shotacon?
That's just a term used in the Anime/Manga community.

Um, may I ask what kind of shipping is considered taboo on here? Which of these should I not make reference to:
1. Sodomy/whatever it's called with females
2. Pedophilia
3. Bestiality
4. Incest
5. Two or more at the same time :troll:
From what I've seen on here, it doesn't seem like too much is off limits, so long as you don't go into lewd detail with it.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If he did, it wasn't by much. He's matured over time, sure, the whole chaos kin thing hardened him up a bit, but he's currently questioning his morals at the most.
The entire spiel with Viridi basically proved he doesn't have to distinguish things as good or evil and nothing else. Viridi killed many a human, the people Pit were trying to save, but he understood her point of view enough to not brand her as a heartless monster, and in general thought she had a justified cause, but simply strongly disagreed with her methods. He was even able to view her as a friend after it all.

Someone with black and white morality would still brand Viridi as a heartless monster regardless of her cause, because killing innocents is bad. Pit, however, was able to register that she was simply misguided and obsessive, not evil.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
For my other major Smash ship, the reason why I like :4lucina: x :4robinm: so much is because I think :4robinm: would do the most in supporting her in the path she chooses (even at the cost of his life). By helping her fulfill her goals of seeing a future free from Grima. By being there at her side should she falter. By wiping away the tragic memories when they threaten to overwhelm her. By building new memories of a happy world together when neither of them have any to start with.

And to counter the "But she's a baby!" people.
No, it's a young lady born twenty years ago into a blasted hellscape that I'm going to comfort and help find happiness.

And Morgan needs Aether, of course. And picturing Chrom and Gerome's reactions is priceless.
Skyblade12 did a great job of explaining why they're a great couple.

Last edited:

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
The entire spiel with Viridi basically proved he doesn't have to distinguish things as good or evil and nothing else. Viridi killed many a human, the people Pit were trying to save, but he understood her point of view enough to not brand her as a heartless monster, and in general thought she had a justified cause, but simply strongly disagreed with her methods. He was even able to view her as a friend after it all.

Someone with black and white morality would still brand Viridi as a heartless monster regardless of her cause, because killing innocents is bad. Pit, however, was able to register that she was simply misguided and obsessive, not evil.
*Claps slowly and sheds single manly tear*

I swear this story gets more genius every time I think it over.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

I can still only picture Princess Bubblegum slaughtering thousands whenever I play that part.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Um, may I ask what kind of shipping is considered taboo on here? Which of these should I not make reference to:
2. Pedophilia
3. Bestiality
4. Incest
I'm just gonna go out and say that none of these should probably be discussed in detail, since they are all very graphic sexual fetishes. I'd state the ships and nothing else, if I were you.

Sodomy is a very particular sexual act, and the rest are illegal fetishes in most places and you would generally be frowned upon.

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
I'm just gonna go out and say that none of these should probably be discussed in detail, since they are all very graphic sexual fetishes. I'd state the ships and nothing else, if I were you.

Sodomy is a very particular sexual act, and the rest are illegal fetishes in most places and you would generally be frowned upon.
How limited! How close-minded! No, but seriously, I ship :4myfriends:+:4zss: since I don't think Snake's coming back to be Samus' manly man. Don't hurt me.

J1NG

Smash Journeyman
2. Pedophilia
3. Bestiality
4. Incest
You can pair any characters together, as long as one of them has been in Smash somehow. Please refrain from posting anything that could be considered sexually explicit by Smashboard's standards.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
The "OTP" in this series is obviously Robin and Charizard, at least for me.

Robin-and-the-Zard-2.jpg

Chrom just wasn't hot enough for her this time around.
4Chrom.png

Last edited:

SpindaMaster

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3136-6569-2540
Hey, if you can make a Mii of anyone, wouldn't that mean that no one is off-limits due to the Mii Fighters and the Tomodachi Life stage? If you look at it that way, Princess Bubblegum x Viridi is perfectly fine.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
I once made a S-Rank.support between F! Robin...and Lucas.

I did it somewhat as a joke, but if you're curious I can paste it here.

Yes I did the whole conversation.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I once made a S-Rank.support between F! Robin...and Lucas.

I did it somewhat as a joke, but if you're curious I can paste it here.

Yes I did the whole conversation.
Well what are you waiting for?

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Marth x Peach is essentially canon in my house. White Marth is "Wedding Marth" and White Peach is "Wedding Peach" and they go on dates all the time and battle each other for fun. Their relationship was on the rocks for a brief stint when a vengeful Luigi tried to split them up, but love won out in the end.

Also, oddly enough, another pairing in my house is Ike and Purple Pikmin (yes, romantically). They're a match made in heaven.

Hero of the Winds

Smash Journeyman
Marth x Peach is essentially canon in my house. White Marth is "Wedding Marth" and White Peach is "Wedding Peach" and they go on dates all the time and battle each other for fun. Their relationship was on the rocks for a brief stint when a vengeful Luigi tried to split them up, but love won out in the end.

Also, oddly enough, another pairing in my house is Ike and Purple Pikmin (yes, romantically). They're a match made in heaven.
IkeXPurple Pikmin=OTP

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Well, it started with noticing that when my brother played as Ike (his main), the only Pikmin I seemed to be able to hit him with was the purple one. From there, it blossomed into a very loving relationship where the two push each other to be as strong as they can be. Doesn't Ike feel uncomfortable around women in his game? Well he's 100% okay when cuddling his Purple Pikmin.

Note: I feel like the "Like Oprah" on this thread every time a KI:U video gets posted. You get a "Like" and you get a "Like!" The whole studio audience gets "Likes" and if you call within the next 15 minutes, you at home too can get a "Like!"

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Okay some of you asked for this and here it is...the S rank support conversation between F! Robin and Lucas.

WARNING: it's really long

C rank:
Robin: Ouch...Lucas: Huh? Is something wrong Miss Robin?
Robin: Eh? No nothings wrong. I just sprained my ankle slightly, that's all.
Lucas: Let me heal it for you then.
Robin: What? No it is alright I just tough...
Lucas uses PK Lifeup on Robin's ankle
Robin:...It...it feels much better now.
Lucas: That's great to hear! Try not to push yourself too hard next time!
Robin: Wait, Lucas! ...Thank you.

B rank
Robin: Ah Lucas I'm glad to see you.
Lucas: Really? Why?
Robin presents Lucas a sunflower
Robin: I heard these are your favorite flowers, so I'm giving them as my way of saying thanks for the other day.
Lucas: Er...thank you...
Robin:? Is something wrong?Lucas: AH no it's alright! It's...just that they remind me of my mom.
Robin:...Oh...i...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...
Lucas: it's alright. I...am better at handling it now.
Robin: Listen Lucas...this may seem pretentious of me, but if you ever need to vent or even want someone to talk to, you can always come to me.
Lucas: Miss Robin...i...thank you.
Robin: in exchange you stop calling me "Miss Robin". We're...friends now.
Lucas: Thank you Mi-er, Robin.

Rank ARobin (to herself): What do I do? How could I have fallen in love with-?
Lucas: Robin! There you are!
Robin: Oh Lucas...you were looking for me?
Lucas:Of course! Everyone is worried about you.
Robin: I see...my apologies. Lucas, if I'm so bold, may I ask a question to you?
Lucas: sure I'll try to answer it to the best of my abilities.
Robin:...okay. Let's say someone I know has fallen inn love, but the object of their affection isn't aware of it. What should they do?
Lucas:...Love, huh? I don't really know much about love, but if your friend likes someone they should be honest with who they like. Who knows...maybe they'll like each other back.
Robin:...Even if there is a noticeable difference in their age?
Lucas: It depends on the person.
Robin:...if this is how you really feel, then Lucas I want you to know this: I love you.
Lucas: yeah I'm glad I can-wait what?
Robin: is something wrong? Do you not like me?
Lucas: it's not that, it's just that...this is all too sudden. I...I need time to think.
Robin:I understand. Take as much time as you need.

S Rank
Lucas: Robin...
Robin: Oh Lucas...
blushes deeply
Robin: About the other day...I'm sorry that I just blurted out.
Robin: I knew that I should've taken it slower, to allow our relationship to grow. Instead I may have just ruined our friendship.
Lucas: Robin...it's okay.
Robin:?
Lucas: I was just...caught off guard. I didn't realized you have feelings for me.
Lucas fidgets around
Lucas: To be honest, I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is love. But I do know that I care about you...deeply.
Robin: Yes...so do I.
Lucas: That's great. And nothing fills me with joy then seeing you happy.
Robin: I'm...relieved to hear this. Still I think it'll be wise to slowly let our relationship grow.
Lucas: That sounds wonderful. Though it's going to be...er, awkward when they find out.
Robin: haha...let them find out. Nothing fills me with more joy then being with you Lucas.

Yeah I think I'll be murdered for this one. Hope you like it.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Okay some of you asked for this and here it is...the S rank support conversation between F! Robin and Lucas.

C rank:

B rank
Robin: I heard these are your favorite flowers, so I'm giving them as my way of saying thanks for the other day.
Robin:? Is something wrong?Lucas: AH no it's alright! It's...just that they remind me of my mom.
Robin: Listen Lucas...this may seem pretentious of me, but if you ever need to vent or even want someone to talk to, you can always come to me.

Robin: I see...my apologies. Lucas, if I'm so bold, may I ask a question to you?
Robin:...okay. Let's say someone I know has fallen inn love, but the object of their affection isn't aware of it. What should they do?
Lucas:...Love, huh? I don't really know much about love, but if your friend likes someone they should be honest with who they like. Who knows...maybe they'll like each other back.
Robin:...if this is how you really feel, then Lucas I want you to know this: I love you.
Lucas: it's not that, it's just that...this is all too sudden. I...I need time to think.

S Rank
blushes deeply
Robin: I knew that I should've taken it slower, to allow our relationship to grow. Instead I may have just ruined our friendship.
Lucas: I was just...caught off guard. I didn't realized you have feelings for me.
Lucas fidgets around
Lucas: To be honest, I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is love. But I do know that I care about you...deeply.
Robin: I'm...relieved to hear this. Still I think it'll be wise to slowly let our relationship grow.
Lucas: That sounds wonderful. Though it's going to be...er, awkward when they find out.
Robin: haha...let them find out. Nothing fills me with more joy then being with you Lucas.

I enjoyed that more than I should have. Imagine getting to their A support if Robin was already married though... that'd be awkward...

But it's missing one of those lines at the end from Lucas! I don't know him well enough to make a good one up except for this one-

Lucas: I guess that I'm finally going to have to change the name of PK Love... it'll be PK you.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Robin then dies from too much corn in that line for her to take.
In my defense I know nothing about Lucas other than what a quick "Mother-wiki"article told me. But Fire Emblem: Awakening is full of cheese... and...

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117

C rank:

B rank

S Rank
blushes deeply
Lucas fidgets around

OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU SHIP A 12/13 YEAR OLD WITH A 20 YEAR OLD(I think)! :O
(Btw this^ was all sarcasm)

If i'm gonna ship Lucas with anyone, it's probably Female Villager. She's the only one who can be shipped with him that wont make it look like a pedophile relationship. Ness will probably try to rival Lucas for her affection tho.

Also LMXSamus ftw.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU SHIP A 12/13 YEAR OLD WITH A 20 YEAR OLD(I think)! :O
(Btw this^ was all sarcasm)

If i'm gonna ship Lucas with anyone, it's probably Female Villager. She's the only one who can be shipped with him that wont make it look like a pedophile relationship. Ness will probably try to rival Lucas for her affection tho.

Also LMXSamus ftw.

But you know, little mac is so small really that's like saying Samus is a shotacon... :troll:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I've always liked Samus and R.O.B. since my mind-canon has determined that that Zero Suit Samus is the real Samus and Samus (as in Power Suit Samus) is just the armor either remotely controlled or with a robot mind. That way I can rationalize both being on the roster together (just like Sheik is OoT Zelda and Zelda is TP Zelda).

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
There only one true **** and everyone knows this so stop

That and :4wiifit::4littlemac:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
For my other major Smash ship, the reason why I like :4lucina: x :4robinm: so much is because I think :4robinm: would do the most in supporting her in the path she chooses (even at the cost of his life). By helping her fulfill her goals of seeing a future free from Grima. By being there at her side should she falter. By wiping away the tragic memories when they threaten to overwhelm her. By building new memories of a happy world together when neither of them have any to start with.

And to counter the "But she's a baby!" people.
No, it's a young lady born twenty years ago into a blasted hellscape that I'm going to comfort and help find happiness.

And Morgan needs Aether, of course. And picturing Chrom and Gerome's reactions is priceless.
Skyblade12 did a great job of explaining why they're a great couple.
Wow. So many likes.
Out of curiosity, where did the snake/samus thing come from?
They're both badass mercenaries/bounty hunters.

Last edited:

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
A while ago I wrote up to an A support, Fire Emblem: Awakening style between Shulk and Robin in Smash. It's not romantic 'cause I suck at writing romantic dialogue, but it's a BroTP I guess? So I figure this being the shipping thread yous guys might like it.

C Support
Shulk: "Um... Robin, was it?"
Robin: "Yep! And you're Shulk?"
Shulk: "That's right! Nice fighting out there today. I was wondering if I could take a look at your sword?"
Robin: "Haha, I don't see why not!"
Shulk: "Hmmm... The design is fascinating. What do you call it?"
Robin: "It's called a levin sword."
Shulk: "And how does it generate electricity?"
Robin: "Oh, it doesn't. It's simply designed to conduct electricity. I just use a bit of my own thunder magic! ...Though it might work too well. It gives me a small shock whenever I use it. I've gotten used to it though."
Shulk: "Ouch... Magic, you say? Is that anything like ether? I've been wanting to learn to control ether myself!"
Robin: "Hmmm... I'm not sure how ether works in your world. But... Here. Take this. It's a basic level fire tome, you can read up on it and try some magic yourself!"
Shulk: "Oh, wonderful! Thank you so much, Robin! See you around!"
*C Support reached!*

B Support
Shulk: "Robin, I am so so sorry."
Robin: "It's fine, Shulk... I should have started you off with a wind tome. It's entirely my fault."
Shulk: "But... All of your tomes..."
Robin: "It's not even that bad! Greninja managed to put out the fire, and, you know, half of them are still... Readable... Well... Parts of them..."
Shulk: "..."
Robin: "Besides, I left my more valuable ones back in Ylisse. Really, Shulk. Don't worry about it."
Shulk: "Well, let me make it up to you somehow!"
Robin: "No, really. We have a match in a few minutes to prepare for. Get ready."
Shulk: "Robin..."
*B Support reached!*

A Support
Robin: "Shulk? Where are you!? Hm... He's probably locked himself away in the lab again. Shulk? Are you in here?"
Shulk: "Ah! Robin! There you are."
Robin: "Shulk, we have a doubles match in 5 minutes!! What on Earth are you working on? ...Wait. Is that a levin sword?"
Shulk: "Well... Yeah. I felt really bad about accidentally destroying all of your tomes, so I've been working on this for you!"
Robin: "Ah, Shulk! You didn't need to do that!"
Shulk: "I made a few adjustments. You said your old sword shocked you when you used it, right? Well, I've redone the hilt. This should be much more comfortable to use."
Robin: "Here, let me try... Wow, this works like a charm! That's amazing!"
Shulk: "Ah, it's nothing! Really. Least I can do to make up for ruining a friend's belongings."
Robin: "Well, that was very kind of you. But we need to get going! We have to get to the stadium! We're fighting a couple of longtime veterans, Mario and Kirby. Let's go show them what the 'newbies' can do!"
Shulk: "Really? What time... Ah! We're going to be late!"
*A Support reached!*

I don't think I've posted this here before but if I have let me know.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Found this in someone's sig:

I guess a one-sided Meta Knight admiring Lucina would be cute? Plus they both wear masks

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
My guess would be the Codec conversation about her...

"SAMUS TOOK HER CLOTHES OFF!"
"Maybe I should try to catch her..."
"Her loss..."

(Note, I could be misquoting it slightly)

J1NG

Smash Journeyman
There only one true **** and everyone knows this so stop

That and :4wiifit::4littlemac:
My guess would be the Codec conversation about her...

"SAMUS TOOK HER CLOTHES OFF!"
"Maybe I should try to catch her..."
"Her loss..."

(Note, I could be misquoting it slightly)
Snake is the badass that most male Samus x Snake shippers wish they were, and Samus is their 10/10.

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10578858/4/Super-Smash-Brothers-Support-Conversations

Samus x Pikachu. Again, I don't feel it was the best one, but I feel like it was a nice little relationship that could actually exist in the Smash universe. That's mostly what I'm trying to do in these convos. Have fun but make it close to realistic. Well, realistic for Nintendo anyway :psycho:
Cute. I've associated the two of them with each other ever since Subspace Emissary. Their small relationship wasn't as elaborated on as Lucas and Pokémon Trainer's was, but it always seemed a little more than what most characters had, with ZSS saving Pikachu and them him saving her in turn when Ridley grabbed her. Gosh, now I really want to see one with Lucas and Pokémon Trainer where they comfort each other about not making it into Smash 4... wait... I think I'd start crying actually.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If we're going by those leaked videos/pictures, then I'm the first to propose Shulk x Lucina, since they were in a team battle together.
Fiora ain't gonna be too happy. :troll: and plot twist I'm actually a Shulk/Fiora fan

P.S. Little Mac x Ike and Palutena x Zamus because......I don't know.

....also Shulk x F!Robin. @ GuyWithTheFace GuyWithTheFace knows what I'm talking about :troll:

Top Bottom