• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Satan-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6402-0771
Oh god a shipping thread... I don't like shipping characters and have terrible experiences from crazy anime fans but since I took the trouble to click on this thread and read the first page, I might as well post one....

Marth x Lucina

Go ahead and tell me how unoriginal I am..

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Dude, even Mario Party has a Canon.

Anyways, just want to list a few of my OTP's.
:4palutena:x:4pit:
:4robinm:x:4robinf:
:4littlemac:x:4samus:
:4link:xMidna come at me bruh
I get that male Robin and female Robin probably aren't supposed to exist in the same continuity but I still kinda feel like they'd be more brother and sister than anything, like long lost reletives cause they don't just wear the same clothes, their facial features are similar too, though I suppose it could be like the Simpsons where Milhouse's parents look like they're related as in before they got married.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Oh god a shipping thread... I don't like shipping characters and have terrible experiences from crazy anime fans but since I took the trouble to click on this thread and read the first page, I might as well post one....

Marth x Lucina

Isn't Marth related to Lucina? That's the impression I got. Ancestor or something.

If that wasn't the case, however, frankly :4robinm: x :4lucina: is less original. :shades:

...What's with all the :4palutena: x :4pit: people? That just...doesn't sit well with me because of how platonic their relationship seemed in Uprising.

Excuse me while I ship :4littlemac: x :rosalina: and :4robinm: x :4palutena:

Also for some reason, I can't help but find :4zss: x :4wiifit: viable.

Last edited:

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I'm surprised nobody was arrogant enough to ship their Mii with anyone, if so I probably missed it, that would've been a good laugh.

J1NG

Smash Journeyman

Marth x Lucina

It's all good in this neighborhood.

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
They just seem right for each other, their personalities mesh well unlike Blaze and Sonic
I dunno, I think if anything Blaze and Sonic mesh better. Certainly Blaze and Sonic mesh better than Amy and Sonic do. Amy's the type who would tie Sonic down to have a relationship, while Blaze can keep up with him. Plus, though she tries to hide it, Blaze is fiercely competitive in nature, much like Sonic himself. It just takes a bit to coax Blaze out of her shell and get her to actually enjoy it. At least, that's the impression I got from Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure. Oh, and Sonic and the Black Knight, which is definitely shipping Sonic and Sir Percival (AKA Not-Blaze). Now, I'll freely admit to not having played Sonic '06 or having watched much of it, so there might be potential chemistry there personality-wise that I'm missing. But I do know that in Sonic Rush, Cream is Blaze's first friend, and Sonic is the first one to teach her that she can count on her friends for help. So Sonic would clearly have left a major positive impression on Blaze. Also, there's the issue of that hand-holding scene after the final boss of Sonic Rush.

Meanwhile, Amy is all "Why won't you go easy on me Sonic?"
Vector: *says some stuff about how Sonic doesn't go easy on people, and asks Tails and Knuckles to "back me up on this!"*
Tails: "Amy, you know Sonic never goes easy on anyone. I thought you liked that about him!"
Amy: "But I'm supposed to be the one exception!"
Knuckles: "Yeah, exceptionally dense."

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Marth x Lucina

No... Just no... Incest is bad, mmkay?

200X!!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sweetidealism
3DS FC
5327-0916-5405
There have been very few pictures lately. Allow me to remedy that.

Or my personal favorite...

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
Isn't Marth related to Lucina? That's the impression I got. Ancestor or something.

If that wasn't the case, however, frankly :4robinm: x :4lucina: is less original. :shades:

...What's with all the :4palutena: x :4pit: people? That just...doesn't sit well with me because of how platonic their relationship seemed in Uprising.

Excuse me while I ship :4littlemac: x :rosalina: and :4robinm: x :4palutena:

Also for some reason, I can't help but find :4zss: x :4wiifit: viable.
About the Pit and Palutena comment, I'm confused. A lot of people ship people who are in platonic relationships. The idea is that you think it'd make a good romantic one on top of that. Platonic transitioning into romantic happens in real life.
Also all the :4pit: x :4palutena: people are probably mostly me. I REALLLY like it, and I could probably write an entire essay on why. Literally.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
About the Pit and Palutena comment, I'm confused. A lot of people ship people who are in platonic relationships. The idea is that you think it'd make a good romantic one on top of that. Platonic transitioning into romantic happens in real life.
Also all the :4pit: x :4palutena: people are probably mostly me. I REALLLY like it, and I could probably write an entire essay on why. Literally.
I didn't get a platonic vibe from thier relationship at all.

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
I didn't get a platonic vibe from thier relationship at all.
If you're about to say it's familial, I have a scene from the japanese version of the game to introduce you to. I can't seem to find it, but it's essentially her trying to convince him to take clothes off in front of her. The best part is that when she says she won't look he doesn't even believe her.

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
...What's with all the :4palutena: x :4pit:people? That just...doesn't sit well with me because of how platonic their relationship seemed in Uprising.
Its not all platonic. In a level, when Pit finds a hotspring, he'll shout
"Yeah hotspring." To which Palutena answers:
"This coming from the guy who cant even be bothered to take his clothes off".
Even the game makes inuendos.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
I just got Uprising to tide me over until smash, but so far I'm loving the interactions in the game. It's very fun and fast paced. It's easy to pick it up, do a level in cool 3D, then put it down for a while. Just beat Pandora and Dark Pit. Dark Pit is weird.

lightdasher

Smash Lord

...I don't get it, just sounds like she's taking the piss out of Pit who never takes his clothes off when he goes into a hot spring

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
Don't forget that palutena implies things about pits "secret" thoughts in the game as well...
I seriously hope we get more interaction between them in the new smash. I mean, they hired the VA's for the trailer and there fighting noises, why not do some convo's too? They are Sakurai's characters, so he would be good at writing them.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
With Snake out of the picture, Captain Falcon can finally have Samus all to himself. Unfortunately, Falcon's joy did not last long as Samus had started flirting with Little Mac. Mac wasn't totally interested in Samus, despite her advances, and he was slightly intimidated by her height. Mac was much more interested in the female Wii Fit Trainer; however, she was a living, speaking manikin and was incapable of showing emotion, but Mac knew deep down that there had to be a way to help her become more than just a manikin. Currently, Mac and the Wii Fit Trainer are exercising together.

P.S. The one true pairing is obviously Kirby + Jigglypuff.

J1NG

Smash Journeyman
Can't find the Japanese version of this scene. This is all we get in America.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
If you're about to say it's familial, I have a scene from the japanese version of the game to introduce you to. I can't seem to find it, but it's essentially her trying to convince him to take clothes off in front of her. The best part is that when she says she won't look he doesn't even believe her.
I was going to say it's more like :4pit: is :4palutena:'s manslave.

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
Yeah, though I have to say probably my favorite thing about :4pit:x:4palutena: is how horribly flawed each character is, and yet they both see the world in each other. I mean, Palutena is a bossy, manipulative, sadistic hebephile with possible social problems while Pit is an illiterate, gullible child with black and white morality.

But yeah she is kinda hot.

Oh, and I'm serious about the not noticing thing.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yeah, though I have to say probably my favorite thing about :4pit:x:4palutena: is how horribly flawed each character is, and yet they both see the world in each other. I mean, Palutena is a bossy, manipulative, sadistic hebephile with possible social problems while Pit is an illiterate, gullible child with black and white morality.

I ship them for the lulz, honestly...

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
Gonna have to disagree with the "black and white morality" part. He starts off as that, but develops past it.
If he did, it wasn't by much. He's matured over time, sure, the whole chaos kin thing hardened him up a bit, but he's currently questioning his morals at the most.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

Erm... What's "hebephile?" I'd google it but I have a policy against googling anything with the suffix -phile so as to avoid being on an FBI watchlist.

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
Erm... What's "hebephile?" I'd google it but I have a policy against googling anything with the suffix -phile so as to avoid being on an FBI watchlist.
It's like pedophilia but with people in the sort of preteen area, where Pit is on the older end of. For normal teenagers it's ephebophila.

Well, Pit's body (and possibly mind) is around there. He ages slower, I'd actually guess he's in his 30's or 40's.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

I have two ships I can say the reason why I ship them isn't for the lulz.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Someone who has a sexual preference for postpubescent individuals between the ages of 11 and 14. Not really sure that would be the best term to describe Palutena if she were to have an interest in Pit though, considering the whole "Angle who's actually probably around a century or two old at the least" thing.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
It's like pedophilia but with people in the sort of preteen area, where Pit is on the older end of. For normal teenagers it's ephebophila.

Well, Pit's body (and possibly mind) is around there. He ages slower, I'd actually guess he's in his 30's or 40's.

Also I thought canonically the Kid Icarus characters were all tens of thousands of years old, including Pit.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Someone who has a sexual preference for postpubescent individuals between the ages of 11 and 14. Not really sure that would be the best term to describe Palutena if she were to have an interest in Pit though, considering the whole "Angle who's actually probably around a century or two old at the least" thing.
Wouldn't that be shotacon?

Last edited:

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
Um, may I ask what kind of shipping is considered taboo on here? Which of these should I not make reference to:
1. Sodomy/whatever it's called with females
2. Pedophilia
3. Bestiality
4. Incest
5. Two or more at the same time :troll:

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
Well, sexual preferences are about what turns you on. If there was an old man in a kids body and an adult was attracted to the body I'd still describe them as a pedophile.

Top Bottom