• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Those are quite good ships actually. Though, Daisy would be pissed Luigi left her for Rosalina.
It's basically already a headcanon of mine that Daisy is a crazy Yandere. :laugh:
Nah, I just think that Luigi and Daisy don't fit together at all, while Luigi and Rosalina make a more meaningful pairing. Luigi is more of the shy and introverted type, and pairing him with the kinda ditzy, boastful and tomboyish Daisy sounds like a catastrophe for me. Captain Hotcakes made a post on page 6 why Luigi x Rosalina fits so damn good.
Luigi could just keep in touch with Daisy and they'd be friends, much like with what's implied between Mario and Pauline. Luigi lacks confidence and his cowardice is quite prominent. He's capable of accomplishing great odds, even if he knows it. But he always puts himself down even for the sake of Mario, whom he swallows his envy for the sake of Mario's adventures.

Rosalina always brooded in her loneliness and became a little bit stoic from it because she longs for her mother. No one else, not even the Lumas, have ever gave her a bond to mend those feelings and make her feel cared. Even as Mario and the gang take her along for kart racing, sports, and even adventures, something still feels very off inside her. The Lumas and her friends, all a placebo numb to her ailing heart. You can imagine watching over the universe and raising her Lumas to become celestial objects is a lot of busy work, which exerts stress and responsibility on her.

You got one guy who thinks he's a loser. One girl who doesn't realize that people care about her. Troubled souls who sure could find some solace between each other. The potential for this pairing is huge and neither of them aren't scared to speak about it to the other. Plus, Luigi gets to be a daddy of all those adorable little Lumas! Who wouldn't want to chase those little wads of stardust around and play tag and hide-and-seek with them?
The thought of them being a paring is just so sweet.
OH GOD THE IMAGES!
:troll:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Here are my ships:
:4mario:x:4peach:
:4luigi:x:rosalina:
:4link:x:4zelda:
:4pit:x:4palutena:
:4littlemac:x:4zss:
:4robinm:x:4lucina:
And, very important, this ship has a lewd amazing history full of bad fanfic:
:4shulk:x:4robinf:
Fellow :4pit: x :4palutena: supporter! *high fives*
I'm actually happy there's a lot of the Pit x Palutena supporters. <3

Now finding the :4pit: x :4zss: ones is the hard part.

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Guys, you obviously have been ignoring the draft of the best ship outcomes for the ones that are really popular because the fangirls gaves them high fanfic capital! You really want to be supporting these:

:4dk:x :4peach:
:4zelda:x:4bowser:
:4link:x:4yoshi:
:4metaknight:x:substitute: (Objectum sexuality?)
:4lucina:x:gw:
:roypm:x:4falcon:
:4mii:x:rosalina: (Yes, all three of them!)
:4palutena:x:yeahboi:

:troll:

Here are some pairings I plan to explore:

:4mario:x:4peach:
:4luigi:x:rosalina:
:4falcon:x:4samus:/:4zss:
:snake:x:4samus:/:4zss:
:4link:x:4zelda:
:4marth:x:4zelda:
:4pit:x:4palutena: (Strongly implied as canon)
:4robinm:x:4lucina:

Somehow people think :4kirby:x:jigglypuff: is acceptable when Kirby isn't even in Jigglypuff's egg group!

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
Warning Received
Content removed ~ Keep these kind of thoughts to yourself please

Last edited by a moderator:

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
The original was deleted so I deleted my response as well.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Currently in the middle of producing a :4shulk:x:4robinf: fanfiction,i need some ideas guys.

Please make it look as though they have actual chemistry, and try to build up their relationship into becoming more than just friends.

I still remember reading the last fanfic about them, and it continues to haunt me.

CryPleaseNo.gif

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I haven't laughed this hard at shipping...ever. This thread is absolute gold. Also, hi thread.

I don't ship, personally, but the only thing I would ship willingly is :4robinm:x:4lucina:. Can't get over it.

Please make it look as though they have actual chemistry, and try to build up their relationship into becoming more than just friends.

I still remember reading the last fanfic about them, and it continues to haunt me.
Must have been hard if it was that bad. Stahp cryin though, it's over D:

you mind linking me to that fanfic in a pm or somethin

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Remember:

My ships you ask?
:4zss: x :4falcon:
:4littlemac: x :4wiifit:
:4robinm: x :4lucina:
:4robinf: x :4shulk:
:4sonic: x :4peach: <--- Mario is always too slow anyway...
:4metaknight: x :substitute: <--- Decoy is best waifu

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
What?! Deleted comment and warning!? Why the hell?! =S Are the mods from miiverse here?

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Reminds me of the classic :zerosuitsamus: x :snake:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
:4villager:x:4villager:
and
:4villager:x:4villager:

Come on Plebs, Villager is only good enough for villager. Others can't even compare.

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
:4mario: X :4peach:
:4robinm: X :4zelda:
:4robinf: X :4littlemac:
:4kirby: X :jigglypuff:
:4wiifit: X :4myfriends:
:4falcon: likes :4samus:, but she prefers :4luigi:
Stop heterosexual shipping. Seriously guys...

:4link:x
this <3
:4zelda:x:4wiifit:this
:4myfriends:x:4pit:this and
:4peach:x:4palutena:this.

THIS.
THIS.
THIS!

OMG sorry for double post i don't know how to fix i think i can cry

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Champion
Stop heterosexual shipping. Seriously guys...
Well, OK, then.

:4bowser: X :ganondorf:. You saw it in the SSE. Look at Bowser's eyes here:
That is the face of a broken Koopa. A Koopa who was betrayed by someone he thought was a friend. A Koopa who caused countless carnage among foes and strangers alike. A Koopa who was manipul indirectly responsible for the temporary death of his greatest enemy and also one of the few people he truly cared about. A Koopa who, despite his greatest efforts, tries and fails to defeat his opponents.

When he first met Ganondorf, he felt an odd feeling. Ganondorf seemed to radiate power and, in that manner, seemed almost magnetic. As the two began their conquest of the World of Trophies, these feelings became more complicated for Bowser to handle...

Who is this mysterious, dangerous man?
How and where did he get such power?
Is this... true love?

Yes, I know Bowser didn't really care about Ganondorf, but I'm on a roll here.

As the conquest went on, Bowser began dropping subtle hints about his feelings for him. But the Gerudo King brushed him off time and time again. leaving Bowser heartbroken.

At some point, Ganondorf "revealed" to Bowser that he reciprocated his feelings for Bowser, and promised him that they would begin their life together after the Smashers were defeated.

And then he fired the Dark Cannon.

Upon seeing Ganondorf's trophy again, all the feelings of resentment, jealousy, anger, and every other negative emotion associated with love boiled over the top.

Only time will tell if their relationship will be healed.

I'm joking, of course, but still, you gotta wonder...

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
Well, OK, then.

:4bowser: X :ganondorf:. You saw it in the SSE. Look at Bowser's eyes here:
That is the face of a broken Koopa. A Koopa who was betrayed by someone he thought was a friend. A Koopa who caused countless carnage among foes and strangers alike. A Koopa who was manipul indirectly responsible for the temporary death of his greatest enemy and also one of the few people he truly cared about. A Koopa who, despite his greatest efforts, tries and fails to defeat his opponents.

When he first met Ganondorf, he felt an odd feeling. Ganondorf seemed to radiate power and, in that manner, seemed almost magnetic. As the two began their conquest of the World of Trophies, these feelings became more complicated for Bowser to handle...

Who is this mysterious, dangerous man?
How and where did he get such power?
Is this... true love?

Yes, I know Bowser didn't really care about Ganondorf, but I'm on a roll here.

As the conquest went on, Bowser began dropping subtle hints about his feelings for him. But the Gerudo King brushed him off time and time again. leaving Bowser heartbroken.

At some point, Ganondorf "revealed" to Bowser that he reciprocated his feelings for Bowser, and promised him that they would begin their life together after the Smashers were defeated.

And then he fired the Dark Cannon.

Upon seeing Ganondorf's trophy again, all the feelings of resentment, jealousy, anger, and every other negative emotion associated with love boiled over the top.

Only time will tell if their relationship will be healed.

I'm joking, of course, but still, you gotta wonder...
thank you.

I guess i'm dead then, because quite frankly, I don't agree at all. ;)
I don't understand how being heterosexual makes things fun, you must be living in a black/white colored world, poor you...

SHULKXLINK TILL DEATH

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
@ StarLight42 StarLight42 Pit with Female Robin? Hmm... I gotta explore that. Some say Pit with Lucina is there too, but I always was curious mainly because I'm not familiar with those 2 characters. *thinks*

StarLight42

Smash Lord
@ StarLight42 StarLight42 Pit with Female Robin? Hmm... I gotta explore that. Some say Pit with Lucina is there too, but I always was curious mainly because I'm not familiar with those 2 characters. *thinks*
Well I really don't ship Pit with Palutena because she is more like a ...mentor/mother figure... also I thought it would be awkward since Pit is shorter than Palutena, so I thought of a female smash character that was short/shorter than Pit, then I thought of :4pit:x:4robinf: <3

Last edited:

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
Well I really don't ship Pit with Palutena because she is more like a ...mentor/mother figure... also I thought it would be awkward since Pit is shorter than Palutena, so I thought of a female smash character that was short/shorter than Pit, then I thought of :4pit:x:4robinf: <3
>Implying relationships are automatically awkward if the guy is shorter than the girl.
>Setting feminism back 15 years.
:p

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Greninja's tongue scarf makes it really awkward to ship with anyone. Well, at least they look funny together.

Top Bottom