• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
I've never heard this word "shipping" being used like this... I don't understand it but...

Here's what I'd like to SEE, if you know what I mean. ;P
:4peach::rosalina::4wiifit::4zss:

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
thank you.

I don't understand how being heterosexual makes things fun, you must be living in a black/white colored world, poor you...

SHULKXLINK TILL DEATH
Because, believe it or not, the majority of people are Hetero. But if it makes you feel better, the canon strongly implies the possibility of :4myfriends: being gay. I don't have much of a problem with Homo ships, but considering how :4marth:,:4fox:,:4mario:,:4luigi:,:4lucina:,:4robinm:,:4robinf:,:4shulk: are implied to have romantic interest in the opposite sex, some of them being in committed relationships, me and some others get a bit uncomfortable.

Though, and I don't mean this in any way other than sheer curiosity since I've seen people with opinions like you, what makes Homosexuality more ideal? I don't really see any difference. Love is love, after all, and I don't see how what gender you love makes that love any less worth while. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Because, believe it or not, the majority of people are Hetero. But if it makes you feel better, the canon strongly implies the possibility of :4myfriends: being gay. I don't have much of a problem with Homo ships, but considering how :4marth:,:4fox:,:4mario:,:4luigi:,:4lucina:,:4robinm:,:4robinf:,:4shulk: are implied to have romantic interest in the opposite sex, some of them being in committed relationships, me and some others get a bit uncomfortable.

Though, and I don't mean this in any way other than sheer curiosity since I've seen people with opinions like you, what makes Homosexuality more ideal? I don't really see any difference. Love is love, after all, and I don't see how what gender you love makes that love any less worth while. Am I missing something?
Who says they can't like both? ;)

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman

So you think i was serious while i say that, and you think a hetero can teach a homo about "love is love"?
That's what i was saying, since i was born! But thank you
Also this is a Smash Bros website with no serious opinions at all(the most serious opinion is character moveset idea), so i was just messing. If you really took this serious, then you shouldn't lol

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
So you think i was serious while i say that, and you think a hetero can teach a homo about "love is love"?
That's what i was saying, since i was born! But thank you
Also this is a Smash Bros website with no serious opinions at all(the most serious opinion is character moveset idea), so i was just messing. If you really took this serious, then you shouldn't lol
I guess I've just seen this opinion and variations around several places of the internet and thought I could discern some of the cause of it. Alas…

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
I guess I've just seen this opinion and variations around several places of the internet and thought I could discern some of the cause of it. Alas…
I'm just saying you're being too dramatic for a Smash Bros forum

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Wut. I get that he doesn't get an S-support with anyone, but where are you getting this?
If you played Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn...
You'll get a special conversation with Ike and Soren near the end of RD if you transferred an A-support save from PoR that's pretty suggestive, which also requires you to get A-support again. Even more so, Soren joins him on his journey for the endgame. Personally, I think of it as more platonic but that's just my interpretation.

Now I'm kinda curious about this whole :4shulk:X:4robinf: going on here. :upsidedown:

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
I had my first Smash dream the other day. It was a :gw: x :4pacman: one. It was weird.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
If you played Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn...
You'll get a special conversation with Ike and Soren near the end of RD if you transferred an A-support save from PoR that's pretty suggestive, which also requires you to get A-support again. Even more so, Soren joins him on his journey for the endgame. Personally, I think of it as more platonic but that's just my interpretation.

Now I'm kinda curious about this whole :4shulk:X:4robinf: going on here. :upsidedown:
It's a fanfic. I could send you the link if you want.

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Both Shulk and Robin are those smart "nerdy" types who like books, also they made similar experiences in their games,
as they both in the end killed a god who is connected to themselves.
As many people in the Shulk support conversation liked this ship, someone wrote a fic between the two. This basically made the shipping kinda memetic for us.

Last edited:

SonicTeam765

Banned via Administration
NNID
SonicTeam765
How do you show their icons anyway? My pairings are Sonic and Rosalina/Palutena or a love triangle between them because why not and I ship Rosalina and Palutena.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
How do you show their icons anyway? My pairings are Sonic and Rosalina/Palutena or a love triangle between them because why not and I ship Rosalina and Palutena.
There's a smiley icon where they're accessed. Or, if you know the code:

Code:
:4character:

e.g :4sonic: :4palutena:

or if the character is brawl exclusive

:character:

e.g :snake:
DededeXKirby
MY EYES ARE MELTING

What about:

:warioc:x:dedede:
I thought DDD swooned over Samus, thx bitf

SonicTeam765

Banned via Administration
NNID
SonicTeam765
There's a smiley icon where they're accessed. Or, if you know the code:

Code:
:4character:

e.g :4sonic: :4palutena:

or if the character is brawl exclusive

:character:

e.g :snake:

Ok. Lets try it :4sonic: x :rosalina: x :4palutena: and :rosalina: x :4palutena:

Last edited:

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Both Shulk and Robin are those smart "nerdy" types who like books, also they made similar experiences in their games,
as they both in the end killed a god who is connected to themselves.
As many people in the Shulk support conversation liked this ship, someone wrote a fic between the two. This basically made the shipping kinda memetic for us.
Not to mention it's putting a master tactician who can read every enemy on the battlefield with a guy who can see the future. The two would be unstoppable in battle!

Solar Crimson

Smash Cadet
NNID
SolarCrimson
3DS FC
1504-6082-4629
Ever since Smash for N64, I have always shipped Captain Falcon with Samus. Even with Brawl and people pairing her with Snake instead. And now, some are pairing Falcon with Wii Fit Trainer. But I remain steadfast in my one true Smash Bros. pairing.

I once wrote a fanfic where Marth and Zelda became involve with each other, but I never finished it, and removed it from the Internet a while ago (it was called "Smash Life").

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
:4lucina: x :4palutena:

just trying out the faces. also my otp, at least in terms of Yuri.

Last edited:

LosTimeTurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lostimeturner
Fanfiction time
Mario and link are in thier last stock battling epically in peache's castle, link swings his sword with precision and accuracy, but mario is too fast to hit, link disorientates mario with a bomb and lunges for a final strike. The attack catches mario off guard and launches him in the air, but in that moment of realizing defeat, something bright and sparkling catches mario's eye. It was a smash ball, his momentum threw him straight at it. He kicked it once, smashing it in two, and fell on his feet. He took three steps, and forced all of the smash ball's energy into link, the entire stage was in a firey mess. the announcer's voice confirmed his victory, but in the heap of destruction, mario stumbled on a round hallow object, it was the ocarina, link dropped it while being sent into oblivion. His curiosity got the better of him. He picked it up, pressed his lips on it and blew with all his breath, nothing, he tried again, another nothing. This time he thought of an idea, he played it like the warp wistle, with the same notes and beat. He felt a familiar feeling, the feeling of being warped into the warp zone, but this time he stayed in the same spot, he looked around, nothing changed. He must of been launched back in time, he though. Two figures, a man and woman were walking along. They appear to be a couple and in each others arms. Mario caught up with them and introduce himself. Something was very familiar with the two, but he could not put his finger on it. He told them of his adventures, his battles, and his karting experiences. The couple were very intrigued. They invited him to dinner and a night to stay. During dinner, the familiarity in the couple got the better of him and asked who they were. They stated that they are Tony and Clementine, they also state that they will have their firstborn soon and will name it after Mario for all of his stories he told. A click went off in Mario's head, he felt nauseous and ran out the door and he vomited his dinner. The couple ran after him. He ran a distance not be seen. Tony? That was his fathers name, Clementine? That was his aunt's name. Then he knew, he, he was in-bread.
toast_mario_by_lostimeturner-d7we72m.png

Top Bottom