• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

mistermews

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0275-8819-2543
Looking at my avatar picture, I thing Villager has more than just a mere crush :4villager:
Is it odd that I've seen that picture several times before?
Killager getting freaky.

But if I had a say, I would guess that Wii Fit Trainer (future waifu/main) would be pretty amorous when it comes to it.
*ready to delete that sentence*

yurikos

Smash Rookie
:4robinm:x:4shulk:
:4robinf:x:4shulk:
:4palutena:x:4lucina:
:4megaman:x:4villager:
:4metaknight:x:4kirby:
:rosalina:x:4luigi:

Also just looking through the past conversation - and this statement "Nintendo is pretty heavily against homosexuality. It's a fairly family oriented company that doesn't give in to the pressures of the market or "new norm"." kind of bothers me.

1. Why would "family-oriented" automatically mean "everyone is straight"? Liking someone of the same gender isn't as much of a difficult and heinous concept as some people make it out to be. Assuming straight relationships are inherently "innocent" and gay relationships are inherently "sexual" is kind of strange.
2. LBGTA people have existed since the beginning of time. Alexander the Great was gay. Anne Frank was bisexual. Many old civilizations were okay with it. It is not a "new norm".
3. Asexual simply means having no interest in sexual activity. You can be straight and asexual. You can be gay and asexual. You can be in a healthy romantic relationship with someone else and still be asexual. In that sense, asexual characters are the most "family-friendly" of them all.

Sorry if this fans up the flames again. I really just wanted to point out that assuming a character is 100% straight even in cases when not explicitly stated and then denying the possibility of any other orientation because that is not explicitly stated is a little hypocritical.

Lady Byakugan

Smash Ace
I ship

:4sonic:x:4zss:
:4sonic:x:4peach:
:4sonic:x:4zelda:
:4sonic:x:4palutena:
:4sonic:x:4lucina:
:4sonic:x:4wiifit:
:4sonic:x:rosalina:
:4sonic:x:4robinf:

and when I refer to :4sonic:, I mean a human version of him, something like this I suppose

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4robinm:x:4shulk:
:4robinf:x:4shulk:
:4palutena:x:4lucina:
:4megaman:x:4villager:
:4metaknight:x:4kirby:
:rosalina:x:4luigi:

Also just looking through the past conversation - and this statement "Nintendo is pretty heavily against homosexuality. It's a fairly family oriented company that doesn't give in to the pressures of the market or "new norm"." kind of bothers me.

1. Why would "family-oriented" automatically mean "everyone is straight"? Liking someone of the same gender isn't as much of a difficult and heinous concept as some people make it out to be. Assuming straight relationships are inherently "innocent" and gay relationships are inherently "sexual" is kind of strange.
2. LBGTA people have existed since the beginning of time. Alexander the Great was gay. Anne Frank was bisexual. Many old civilizations were okay with it. It is not a "new norm".
3. Asexual simply means having no interest in sexual activity. You can be straight and asexual. You can be gay and asexual. You can be in a healthy romantic relationship with someone else and still be asexual. In that sense, asexual characters are the most "family-friendly" of them all.

Sorry if this fans up the flames again. I really just wanted to point out that assuming a character is 100% straight even in cases when not explicitly stated and then denying the possibility of any other orientation because that is not explicitly stated is a little hypocritical.
Please, can we not discuss this kind of stuff here? This is a silly shipping thread. Not a debate on the morality of homosexuality.
I ship

:4sonic:x:4zss:
:4sonic:x:4peach:
:4sonic:x:4zelda:
:4sonic:x:4palutena:
:4sonic:x:4lucina:
:4sonic:x:4wiifit:
:4sonic:x:rosalina:
:4sonic:x:4robinf:

and when I refer to :4sonic:, I mean a human version of him, something like this I suppose

*Sees Human Sonic*

Last edited:

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
Game theory by Mat Pat. It's actually a pretty flawed theory, considering ROsy is 100+ years old
She's actually probably over 200, given that she revisits her home kingdom "every 100 years" and it's implied to not be the first time they've had that once-a-century meteor shower + festival. Also, she's likely a distant ancestor of Peach's.

Lady Byakugan

Smash Ace
She's actually probably over 200, given that she revisits her home kingdom "every 100 years" and it's implied to not be the first time they've had that once-a-century meteor shower + festival. Also, she's likely a distant ancestor of Peach's.
Yep, she's very old, yet it's these sort of things MP tends to ignore >_>

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
This thread... Oh my God.:rotfl:

It still doesn't stop me from shipping Robin and Lucina

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
yes.
and i can't bring myself to support robin x Lucina. not after the brotastic support of chrom and robin.

i really need to grab a2ds and awakening.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Game theory by Mat Pat. It's actually a pretty flawed theory, considering ROsy is 100+ years old
I don't know exactly how that works since the second part hasn't come out yet although there is a lot to suggest Peach is Rosalina's mother, I mean just look at her mother in the storybook, it's literally peach in a blue dress

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
I don't know exactly how that works since the second part hasn't come out yet although there is a lot to suggest Peach is Rosalina's mother, I mean just look at her mother in the storybook, it's literally peach in a blue dress
I think it's much the opposite. That is, "Peach in a blue dress" is in fact an even more distant relative of Peach's. (As in, more distant than Rosalina herself. But only by one generation, so not really a huge deal.)

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
GAH! And just when I thought I could shed away my inner Chrom X :4robinf: shipper from Awakening! Nope, nope, nope nope.
YES

:upsidedown:

Lady Byakugan

Smash Ace
Well, sonic is cartoony, while they're more realistic. Not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying make out sessions would be weird, ESPICIALLY with height diffrences lol

SonicTeam765

Banned via Administration
NNID
SonicTeam765
Well, sonic is cartoony, while they're more realistic. Not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying make out sessions would be weird, ESPICIALLY with height diffrences lol
True. Sometimes I do pair them when he's a human, I'm just used to Hedgehog more.

Lady Byakugan

Smash Ace
It's a shame there's not much fanart, though there is that one pic with Sonic surrounded by Peach, Samus, Zelda, Palutena and Lyn.

Top Bottom