• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think people do ship :rosalina:x :4tlink:
WAIT. WHAT

Though I did always think there could be a "mother/son figure" dynamic between them. Same with Rosalina and all of the kid characters, I imagine she would tell them stories and let them play with Lumas. There was a really good piece of fan art I saw once, that showed it off.

Another random one I've seen a bit of is :rosalina:x:4myfriends:. Don't necessarily get it though, came out of left field, haha. Then again, it's probably got something to do with Ike's backstory in his own games, and I don't know anything about that.

Anyway, here's some ships of mine:

Crack Ships
:rosalina:x:4bowser:(though I do think this one is legitimately cute, in a way, especially since they are both parental figures. Also, there's that adorable series of fan art of them, that even comes up as one of the first things when you just type in "bowser" in Google Images. And Rosalina is probably the only woman in the Mario-verse or the Smash roster that could take Bowser in bed, what with "the cosmos beneath her gown" and all! Alas, it probably would never genuinely happen, so I mark it as a crack ship.)
:4samus:x:4littlemac:
:4sonic:x:4peach:
:4link:x:4peach:
:ganondorf:x:jigglypuff:
:rosalina:x:ganondorf:
:4fox:x:wolf:
:rosalina:x:4littlemac:

Adorable Ships (no deep reasoning but they could actually work in a simple way and be really cute)
:4kirby:x:jigglypuff:
:4fox:x:4sheik:
:4greninja:x:4lucario:
:rosalina:x:4zss: (also hella sexy though)
:4zss:x:snake:
:4pit:x:rosalina:
:4yoshi:x:4greninja:

Sexy ships
:4myfriends:x:rosalina:
:4palutena:x:rosalina:
:4peach:x:rosalina:
:4falcon:x:rosalina:
:4falcon:x:4zss:
:4falcon:x:snake:
:4falcon:x:4falcon:x:4falcon:x:4falcon:
:rosalina:x:rosalina:x:rosalina:x:rosalina:
(sorry about those last two, I had to)

Legitimate OTP that makes me think
:4sonic:x:rosalina:

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
WAIT. WHAT

Though I did always think there could be a "mother/son figure" dynamic between them. Same with Rosalina and all of the kid characters, I imagine she would tell them stories and let them play with Lumas. There was a really good piece of fan art I saw once, that showed it off.

Another random one I've seen a bit of is :rosalina:x:4myfriends:. Don't necessarily get it though, came out of left field, haha. Then again, it's probably got something to do with Ike's backstory in his own games, and I don't know anything about that.

Anyway, here's some ships of mine:

Crack Ships
:rosalina:x:4bowser:(though I do think this one is legitimately cute, in a way, especially since they are both parental figures. Also, there's that adorable series of fan art of them, that even comes up as one of the first things when you just type in "bowser" in Google Images. And Rosalina is probably the only woman in the Mario-verse or the Smash roster that could take Bowser in bed, what with "the cosmos beneath her gown" and all! Alas, it probably would never genuinely happen, so I mark it as a crack ship.)
:4samus:x:4littlemac:
:4sonic:x:4peach:
:4link:x:4peach:
:ganondorf:x:jigglypuff:
:rosalina:x:ganondorf:
:4fox:x:wolf:
Adorable Ships (no deep reasoning but they could actually work in a simple way and be really cute)
:4kirby:x:jigglypuff:
:4fox:x:4sheik:
:4greninja:x:4lucario:
:rosalina:x:4zss: (also hella sexy though)
:4zss:x:snake:
:4pit:x:rosalina:

Sexy ships
:4myfriends:x:rosalina:
:4palutena:x:rosalina:
:4peach:x:rosalina:
:4falcon:x:rosalina:
:4falcon:x:4zss:
:4falcon:x:snake:
:4falcon:x:4falcon:x:4falcon:x:4falcon:
:rosalina:x:rosalina:x:rosalina:x:rosalina:
(sorry about those last two, I had to)

Legitimate OTP that makes me think
:4sonic:x:rosalina:
:ganondorf:x:jigglypuff: is my OTP now.
Also, :4fox:x:fdb:.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
I feel like Sakurai has a secret 4 way now because of the Pac-Man trailer.
:4mario:x:4sonic:x:4megaman:x:4pacman:

Also if we use :4peach::4zelda::4samus::4zss::rosalina::4palutena::4lucina::4robinf:F:4mii:F:4villager::4sheik::4wiifit:[yes some of these are the same, one robot looking suit, some killers, and one male looking character, but I don't care] we can make a Smash calender.

Ladies?
:4littlemac::4link::4falcon::4robinm::4marth:[?]:4myfriends::4pit::4mario::4luigi::4megaman::4dk::4olimar:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I feel like Sakurai has a secret 4 way now because of the Pac-Man trailer.
:4mario:x:4sonic:x:4megaman:x:4pacman:

Also if we use :4peach::4zelda::4samus::4zss::rosalina::4palutena::4lucina::4robinf:F:4mii:F:4villager::4sheik::4wiifit:[yes some of these are the same, one robot looking suit, some killers, and one male looking character, but I don't care] we can make a Smash calender.

Ladies?
:4littlemac::4link::4falcon::4robinm::4marth:[?]:4myfriends::4pit::4mario::4luigi::4megaman::4dk::4olimar:
Can I have one with just :4lucina:, :4palutena:, :4zss:, and :4robinf:?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I guess I'm one of the few people here who ships Captain Falcon x Palutena. (I think they're kinda hawt together). And also Ike x Zelda because reasons.
...I'm trash so I'll be jumping into the dumpster where I belong bye

(I also would post some pictures from Pixiv, but I know a fair amount of Pixiv artists don't like their art being posted elsewhere and in some cases delete the pictures if they're reposted).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I started making a shipping chart template earlier, so I'll post that here whenever I finish it (which could be any time, not even today).

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I guess I'm one of the few people here who ships Captain Falcon x Palutena. (I think they're kinda hawt together). And also Ike x Zelda because reasons.
...I'm trash so I'll be jumping into the dumpster where I belong bye

(I also would post some pictures from Pixiv, but I know a fair amount of Pixiv artists don't like their art being posted elsewhere and in some cases delete the pictures if they're reposted).
Why does Fiora look so robotic in your sig?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
While I don't seriously ship anyone, I do joke with myself about what might happen if :4palutena:x(Insert any Smash Character Here)x:rosalina: existed. :chuckle:

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
:4robinm:x:4zelda:
Mages.
:jigglypuff:x:4dk:
Because wynaut.
Also,
:jigglypuff:x:4bowser:

:4charizard:x:4greninja:
A match made in heaven.
:4lucina:x:4luigi:
Two words: Death Stare

And I need someone to ship Pac-Man with, but I don't know who. ;_;

Dedede hires Wii Fit Trainer to get him into shape. They end up falling in love and, after a year of determination... WFT becomes obese.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
And I need someone to ship Pac-Man with, but I don't know who. ;_;

Brawl x Melee
I like to imagine this one in a tragic sort of way. Melee and Brawl both love each other, but their friends don't approve of it and do everything they can to sabotage the relationship. In Season 2 of this soap opera that I just created, things become even more complicated when Brawl falls for Melee's new friend: Smash 4. After a dramatic break-up, Brawl goes to Smash 4 in order to spite Melee, straining the relationship of the two friends in the process. To shake the thought of its lost love, Melee tries to distract itself by living a bachelor's party life with its large cast of friends, but it still has feelings for Brawl, and can't figure out what Brawl sees in Smash 4. Meanwhile, Smash 4 actually has feelings for Melee, but puts on a different face in order to please an emotionally distraught Brawl.

Love, love lost long ago
It was special then, it's over now
Love, so darn frail, you know?
It's shriveled and dried, I don't know how

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

I like to imagine this one in a tragic sort of way. Melee and Brawl both love each other, but their friends don't approve of it and do everything they can to sabotage the relationship. In Season 2 of this soap opera that I just created, things become even more complicated when Brawl falls for Melee's new friend: Smash 4. After a dramatic break-up, Brawl goes to Smash 4 in order to spite Melee, straining the relationship of the two friends in the process. To shake the thought of its lost love, Melee tries to distract itself by living a bachelor's party life with its large cast of friends, but it still has feelings for Brawl, and can't figure out what Brawl sees in Smash 4. Meanwhile, Smash 4 actually has feelings for Melee, but puts on a different face in order to please an emotionally distraught Brawl.

Love, love lost long ago
How does Smash 64 work?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos

Love, love lost long ago
And while living that bachelor's party life s/he runs into Project M, Brawl's twin.

Top Bottom