• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Compilation of awesome combos

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
I say:
1 and 8
Maybe 2, 3, and 10
I liked 4, but I like to see them either dead or faaar away when the combo ends. P: Same for #7
5 is cool, but it's just too short, though you gotta appreciate the spacing/timing, lol.
For 6, only one person really did anything, lol.

So basically, I like #1, #8, maybe #2, 3, 10.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
@axe

1 - yes
2 - YESZ
3 - maybe
4 - meh
5 - omg yes. the special taunt makes that ****
6 - meh
7 - omg i remember that combo. nair reset SO GOOD. yeah
8 - meh
9 - o.o yes
10 - meh

AXE 09

Smash Master
I say:
1 and 8
Maybe 2, 3, and 10
I liked 4, but I like to see them either dead or faaar away when the combo ends. P: Same for #7
5 is cool, but it's just too short, though you gotta appreciate the spacing/timing, lol.
For 6, only one person really did anything, lol.

So basically, I like #1, #8, maybe #2, 3, 10.
More people should have descriptions like this. It'd be cool to state why you do/don't like the combos just for good feedback. You guys don't have to though, but it'd be nice. If you don't wanna waste time with descriptions, a simple yes or no will do fine :)

I also hate it when combo's aren't "finished", like #4. I thought 4 was AMAZING, but just the fact that they missed the very last hit automatically made me not like it anymore. I have that same feeling with 7 too. That's just how I feel, but others might still think it's amazing. So... that's why I put it up for debate lol.

Also, if anyone can get me the origional match or just the clip by itself, I'll definitely put this one in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qg_zktWaDQ#t=18s

AXE 09

Smash Master
why didn't that punch hit tang in the corneria clip? lol the taunt was sweet tho
At the beginning of every throw, you have invincibility frames (I want to say like 7 or 8 frames of invincibility, but I'm not too sure). Right before the falcon punch hit, the fox did a throw (prolly Dthrow) so he would have frames and not get hit by it.

These need to be on the OP. Mario has none right now.
Umm... Those have all already been added to the OP. I think I added them yesterday.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
At the beginning of every throw, you have invincibility frames (I want to say like 7 or 8 frames of invincibility, but I'm not too sure). Right before the falcon punch hit, the fox did a throw (prolly Dthrow) so he would have frames and not get hit by it.

Umm... Those have all already been added to the OP. I think I added them yesterday.
Woopsie =DD

and yeah its 8 frames.

arcane9211

Smash Apprentice

Jane

Smash Hero
1. YES. come on its pp

2. NO. yeah, it was a good combo, but it wasnt particularly impressive

3. YES. idk, i just thought nair to nair to charge shot was sexy as ****. plus he had the fair and dsmash at the beginning just to add even more to it as if nair nair cs wasnt enough lol

4. YES. even thought they didnt finish it, i really liked how "green mario" juggled him until djn was able to come back, and he juggled him right into djn's fair. that was enough for me.

5. YES. special taunt. nuff said

6. NO. snoresville.

7. YES. short but sexy

8. NO. zzzzzz

9. YES. mad gimp

10. YES. wtf that turnip at the end was shot with the precision of 10 sniper rifles :p armada is never wrong.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Just so you guys know, you don't have to say yes to any combos that I do just because I made the thread. If you don't think it's one of the most amazing combos that you've ever seen before, then say no! For every combo you see from any player, think about that.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i think it's just the garbage sound work on your computer

or wonky audio recording.....

i don't notice anything wrong with it.

maybe it's just because of what a REAL MAN the Scorp is.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
The way you guys keep drawing attention to how scorp and mango are different people (in the form of things like "scorp is a real man," "mango was cheering for scorp the whole time," etc) makes it less believable that they are actually different people. It makes it really obvious that you got together and said "hey lets convince smashboards that scorp is some new guy."

Animal

Smash Lord
that was pretty sexy. i will find you and play you ahh i cant wait

Laem

Smash Champion
axe should just clean the OP and only put vids up from him at apex
ur so good :$

Top Bottom