• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coming to GA for IC3?

bigman40

Smash Master
Any Yoshis coming for Impact Clash 3? I have a strong chance that I'll be going to it, and I'll be hoping to see another Yoshi player there other than just me.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Wait, GA having tournaments?

What nonsense is this?!

Lies, sir! Lies and slander!

bigman40

Smash Master

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I can't come.. You guys should really come to COT4 in PA... It already has national status and will be live streamed etc.. People from cali, texas, canada etc will be there.

bigman40

Smash Master
uhm, scatz, i hope you know that you can't use a CC for FRXII >.>...
I already knew. I went from CC to GC last week. So, I've been practicing with my friends to get used to it, but I'm still a little rusty than what I should be for IC3 (still beasting though ;) )

Pride, I wish I could come, but I have no method to getting out there. If it's gonna be streamed, then I'll gladly be watching the tourney and taking notes :)

ALSO! Don't forget that I posted other links to tourneys that are later on. If you can get to any of those, let me know and I'll do anything within my money and power to get there.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Pride, I wish I could come, but I have no method to getting out there. If it's gonna be streamed, then I'll gladly be watching the tourney and taking notes :)
I am going, along with Kismet and BigLou. If you're in the area at the time, I'm pretty sure you're more than welcome to come with us. (BigLou is driving, so I'd have to ask, but I don't see why it'd be trouble.)

bigman40

Smash Master
It's cause I'd have my friends too, and that's about 4-5 other people. Plus, my family might go insane cause I'd be OoS for my first time >__> parent johns.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Duuuuuude.

I'm on break for the second one...possibly....possibly....I'll be going DDD though. o_o

bigman40

Smash Master
Duuuuuude.

I'm on break for the second one...possibly....possibly....I'll be going DDD though. o_o
You can go D3 if you want to, it won't matter to me. Just getting the chance to play with other Yoshi mains is more than enough satisfying, and playing other people will help me get even better.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I am going, along with Kismet and BigLou. If you're in the area at the time, I'm pretty sure you're more than welcome to come with us. (BigLou is driving, so I'd have to ask, but I don't see why it'd be trouble.)
Btw reflex, i'm worried bout the status of my car making it there lol. Its my parents car that I would have to take and I have to make sure their cool with me driving there(shouldn't be a big deal, but hey you never know). Although if you 100 percent can't drive I will make sure I can.

-Bigman- your more then welcome to come, any help with gas money would be greatly appreciated, and im low as hell on cash as it is.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Btw reflex, i'm worried bout the status of my car making it there lol. Its my parents car that I would have to take and I have to make sure their cool with me driving there(shouldn't be a big deal, but hey you never know). Although if you 100 percent can't drive I will make sure I can.
I understand; as long as my car doesn't end up exploding by that time (which is very unlikely; I'm a pretty good driver, and regular maintenance is done on it), it should be okay to take my vehicle. It seats five, so even if we take mine, we have room for others.

My car gets rather good gas mileage, too; another bonus.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I understand; as long as my car doesn't end up exploding by that time (which is very unlikely; I'm a pretty good driver, and regular maintenance is done on it), it should be okay to take my vehicle. It seats five, so even if we take mine, we have room for others.

My car gets rather good gas mileage, too; another bonus.
Yea and if you don't care, I dont mind driving part of the way too in your car if you ever get tired. (accident free since i could drive :)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yea and if you don't care, I dont mind driving part of the way too in your car if you ever get tired. (accident free since i could drive :)
That sounds good; I'm sure that the driver would need to rest at points.

We'll figure out a "schedule" for that when the time comes. In the meantime, we should find other people to share the gas bill with come with us.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Why? o_o thats stupid
It's because PEOPLE are stupid, and can't handle their cursed Wiimotes after a match. People couldn't pick their stages and whatnot because past players enjoy continually pressing A on their live Wiimotes.

That, and because the IC2 staff was stupid and didn't care about Smash at all, despite it being having the largest amount of players there.

It's a bit silly, but so are people, apparently. It was quite the headache, and I don't want to see it again.

Chaco

Never Logs In
You can go D3 if you want to, it won't matter to me. Just getting the chance to play with other Yoshi mains is more than enough satisfying, and playing other people will help me get even better.
My D3 ***** my Yoshi. Lol.

bigman40

Smash Master
could i have some details on IC3? I may be able to come to this :)
You better! =O I want some friendlies!

-Bigman- your more then welcome to come, any help with gas money would be greatly appreciated, and im low as hell on cash as it is.
I'ma have to turn the offer down, unfortunately. :( School johns, and I'ma go ahead and say parent johns. (Some of my friends don't feel like going with me to that either :( )

My D3 ***** my Yoshi. Lol.
So? I still wanna play. ;) I'll just **** your D3 and make you go back to Yoshi :)

Airborne

Smash Lord
OH SNAP!

Bigman vs. Chaco, battle of the century, right here, folks.
oh god, record that ****! i desire a rib-ticling chuckle since chaco knocks the **** out of my yoshi with his zamus, though he claims to be "rusty as nails"... XD

EDIT: Btw, random fact. i can now play 2 yoshi songs on trumpet. =D
and yes, i'm better trumpet than smash.... by a lot...

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
...I sense an epic MM if I do go.
interseting i wounder if grampz is gonna be cheap again and bet 1 dollar like when he faced reflex

on da other hand im gonna play my first offline money math for $20 DOLLARS against one of my friends from school so im knida nervous even tho it wont be for a while, we gonna record it to

Chaco

Never Logs In
oh god, record that ****! i desire a rib-ticling chuckle since chaco knocks the **** out of my yoshi with his zamus, though he claims to be "rusty as nails"... XD

EDIT: Btw, random fact. i can now play 2 yoshi songs on trumpet. =D
and yes, i'm better trumpet than smash.... by a lot...
Hey! I am rusty as pack of nails in a tsunami.

EDIT: FRXIII is a week before I'm off. ****. Can't go.

bigman40

Smash Master
...I sense an epic MM if I do go.
Probably. I'd have to check to see how much money I have in my account.

interseting i wounder if grampz is gonna be cheap again and bet 1 dollar like when he faced reflex

on da other hand im gonna play my first offline money math for $20 DOLLARS against one of my friends from school so im knida nervous even tho it wont be for a while, we gonna record it to
<______< What? I'd rather money match in limited amounts than bet it all at once. Being smart about how much money you're betting is important, and you have to think of the fact about how much money I could really spend since I do have higher things that take ALOT more money and decide quite a few things in my future (namely, gay *** college)

Hey! I am rusty as pack of nails in a tsunami.

EDIT: FRXIII is a week before I'm off. ****. Can't go.
You better get to something else, like one of Waba's monthly tournaments.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Probably. I'd have to check to see how much money I have in my account.

<______< What? I'd rather money match in limited amounts than bet it all at once. Being smart about how much money you're betting is important, and you have to think of the fact about how much money I could really spend since I do have higher things that take ALOT more money and decide quite a few things in my future (namely, gay *** college)

You better get to something else, like one of Waba's monthly tournaments.
I'll try to, I might not even be able to make it to one until summer. Shhiiiiiiiittt.

I could come down to Dalton, with my cousin, and then come down further. Who knows though.

Top Bottom