• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come To Papa IV 7/20/13 (Orlando FL)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
1: Esam - :pikachu2: thanks for warming me up for the tournement. we will play more. ill try to make it to sfl oneday 2: Seibrik - :wario: As lame as you play you do put in the time in this game and i respect you for that. hopefully we can train together and i can drag Hrnut out of retirement along with me 3: Riddle :zerosuitsamus: Thanks for playing a couple games with me after our match. i really need to learn that mu. Your zss is god like and you need to body everyone with her! 4: Ryo - :ike: Ike too good! also thank you! i will work on my olimar more! i hope to see you agian soon ryo. its been awhile 5: MVD - :snake: Good job man! you know its always a pleasure seeing you! 5: Trump :fox: Too ****ing cool! you dodged me this tournement! 7: 8 Bit - :rob: Haha fully charge kirby fsmash ftw! good job man! keep pushing with rob! hes a good but hard to main character! 7: Red Halberd :snake: ggs man. always a pleasure. i think im 2-2 with your snake now? or 3-2 your favor. but anyways good stuff! cant wait for the runback! 9: Yele :diddy: good job man! hopefully we will get to play next time! 9: Wizzy :marth: Told you youll make it out and do well! good job 9: Sako Noko(Jeff) :olimar: :popo: :gw: :falco: 9: Daisy :popo: You did a tech that i dont know how to do but will figure out soon, You made me want to play this game again 13: Dewdadash :dedede: lol dammnit i wanted to play you :/ 13: Ed :sheik: :zelda: I also wanted to play you. lol and also good ****ing ****! 13: GDX :diddy: We dont even play this game! 13: True Blue :sonic: Lol i see your about that timeout life now lol 17: Viper :falco: Good job man. too bad i had you first round :/ sorry. 17: Action B :wario: Kept at it man! your doing great! 17: Raven - :wario: Good games. kinda hated when seibrik sat directly 1ft behind me and cheered you on loudly but ggs man 17: Mattopia :olimar: ? ???? 17: SSGuy :wario: Nice to see you still at it with wario! 17: Drew :falco: drew!!! you did good man. im very happy. youll get ed next time ! :D 17: Chaz :marth: nice seeing you man. and gatekeeping with you lol 17: Kyon :peach: good thing i didnt run into this princess! great seeing you kyon! :3

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Daisy you were getting high

Also I'll play good longer next time to create more hype

I love all of you <333333

Special shoutout to Papa Mink and his ***** of the day.

Thank you Jeff :)

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
I wish I stayed a tad longer to watch Daisy go up against Seibrik. But I was so drained and fatigued from heat and running on 3-4 hours of sleep from 8AM-2AM :(

Same here. I'm legit bringing a box fan to tourneys from now on.

Shoutout to AkashicSword for making me permanently drop Zero Suit by three stocking me with Ganon.

Shoutout to Mink for being an awesome host.

Shoutout to me for being lazy and not writing up any more shoutouts.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I definitely didn't drown/compete in pools. :laugh:

Seeing Gallax and Radix, discussing Smash in general, and playing vs. Nick Riddle in friendlies made the tournament. My voice still hasn't returned.

Exdeath

Smash Master
exdeath i heard you didnt want to enter because you didnt want to drown :/
I didn't want to enter because I originally regretted entering and then when the pools revised I didn't expect a 60+ tournament with round-robin pools to finish in the 3-4 hours before I left. I purposely didn't want to see what the revised pools were going to be so that it wouldn't be a cop out and I told Ryan that I was dropping out before they were re-made. I also dropped out of random doubles for the same reason. Later on I said that it was a solid possibility for me to not make it out of pools since my revised pool required me to beat any two or more of Nick Riddle, Chaz, or Viper in order to make it out -- that's just me being honest. Watching Keith's pool matches validated my decision. :laugh:

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
Awesome tournament, I learned some good stuff! Can't wait for the next tourney. And thanks to exdeath for giving me some coaching during my pools.

AkashicSword

Yokai
I didn't want to enter because I originally regretted entering and then when the pools revised I didn't expect a 60+ tournament with round-robin pools to finish in the 3-4 hours before I left. I purposely didn't want to see what the revised pools were going to be so that it wouldn't be a cop out and I told Ryan that I was dropping out before they were re-made. I also dropped out of random doubles for the same reason. Later on I said that it was a solid possibility for me to not make it out of pools since my revised pool required me to beat any two or more of Nick Riddle, Chaz, or Viper in order to make it out -- that's just me being honest. Watching Keith's pool matches validated my decision. :laugh:

^I know those pool feels.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939

I was here when he dropped. I can confirm that this post is 100% true.
[Aurora Seal of Approval]

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
But that's part of the joy.

The smelly playhouse.

Will I see any of you lovelies at Metrocon?

Glad everyone had fun!

Hows December for Everyone?

****ing stellar.

Thanks for hosting man, great as always. Appreciate you letting me enter after all.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
1: Esam - :pikachu2:- Great seeing you man. No Icies needed anymore huh?
2: Seibrik - :wario: Wow nice!
3: Riddle :zerosuitsamus: No surprise hur
4: Ryo - :ike: <3 <3 gj
5: MVD - :snake: - You know where you stand. Thanks for the encouragement/help lmao!
5: Trump :fox: - Nice seein you man!
7: 8 Bit - :rob: - Thanks so much for the few bucks. Got that back for ya.
7: Red Halberd :snake: - Still haven't played welp, good seein ya.
9: Pammae:diddy:- Lmao @ name, GET CLOTHES THAT FIT. Love ya bruh.
9: Wizzy :marth:- Not bad. P:M next time.
9: Sako Noko(Jeff) :olimar: :popo: :gw: :falco: - Appreciate the help & support. Fun as always. Gotta play tho.
9: Daisy :popo: - :peach: 4 Day-Z
13: Dewdadash :dedede:- Always good mane see you this weekend?
13: Ed :sheik: :zelda: - You played like a beast vs DewDaDash. When you focus you're unreal man. I'll have your head next time though.....
13: GDX :diddy:- **** Diddy Kong
13: True Blue :sonic: - sanic. good seeing you!
17: Viper :falco: Been way too long. Come out more son. Good job getting into bracket.
17: Action B :wario: Lol gj getting out bro.
17: Raven - :wario: Lmao, nice.
17: Mattopia :olimar: ? - Who? Hype.
17: SSGuy :wario: - Lol that AllBrawl. Good stuff.
17: Drew :falco: stop drinking and smoking before matches and eat more
17: Chaz :marth:All I saw was Kirby though..
17: Kyon :peach: - Good games man. Lol SDs

Drownees

Earth aka Ereth - You're the ****, I'm sorry I had to jack your AllBrawl. Poor life. See you soon my ***.
Yos - :trollface: Great and super fun games as always. It made for some hype. Until next time..or wifi.
ZMT - <3 Melbourne crew. #zbutton
Pie - You were here? I didn't see you.
Ved - Sorry for the IC, just had to make it into bracket with as little risk as possible :c
Kuro - Always a pleasure. Still a solid azz Pit, where the Falco doe?
Komic - Good seein ya.
Angbad - We should play more bro, didn't know you were even coming. Stop losing to Falcos.
SkaterJB - Fun games, man.
Dolo - **** your dollar *****
Ross - So fun seeing you, appreciate the praise and I shall live up to best Falco ;)
Cody - Money match soon. Miss hangin.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Daisy, the headphones are called http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Aftergl...11500413&skuId=8836071&st=prismatic&cp=1&lp=5

Shoutouts to the black kid who played SFxT with me and David.
Shoutouts to Ed for the most racist thing he's ever said
Shoutouts to Tampa in general. Always a pleasure seeing you guys
Shoutouts to my pool aka YOU SHALL NOT PASS
Shoutouts to Billy for the AE matches and David/Black kid for the SFxT matches
Shoutouts to Ryan for running a fun event, but **** you for 8 man round robin pools
Shoutouts to Cody, who was pretty good for a new guy. I wish I could be a better teacher for you but I don't practice the game anymore
Shoutouts to Trump for always gatekeeping the gatekeeper

You know I enjoy hanging with all you guys. Otherwise I wouldn't stomach competing in this game :laugh:

Also shameless plug, I'm hosting a tourney in Orlando on 8/24

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Come out more when you can, Awal

You can leave ***** ass Sonic at home tho

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Ugh my second tournament, and I didn't even make it out of pools. Looks like I have to play this game even more. Oh well...

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Ugh my second tournament, and I didn't even make it out of pools. Looks like I have to play this game even more. Oh well...
This tourney was pretty stacked.

Hey you beat Wizzy, good stuff.

Keep improving. At this rate that shouldn't take long.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Damn i'm so good I managed to place 7th AND drown in Pools. Lol Mink ya gotta fix the OP. :p

Top Bottom