• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Breaker original thread. go to the results thread (link in here)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
He still plays lol. Sauga was playing with him last week actually. Andy was around too rofl.

Their hooked on TF2 so they sorta spam that atm.

WIGI

Smash Champion
doesn't mean he wont have a couple friendlies. i suck alot at melle tho... to much tech skill that i don't have xD

Rejjae

Smash Apprentice
Add me to the attendee list. 2 of my friends are also coming, you can put them as Chris.L and Lucasdd (neither of them have a smashboards account)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
GUYS

Where the **** are the setups?!

I want both of these games to work out, but how the hell is this gonna work out. I'm looking specifically at Brawl people and the Melee people that swapped to Brawl. You guys need to ****ing step up, if you think people that are bringing setups are gonna lend it to the game that they aren't playing, you're clearly mistaken.

I don't want to hear these "I'm TTCing" johns. Sauga has brought setups through public transit more than once, and it was for the good of a tournament.

This is the 1st big Brawl tournament and most of you guys aren't really doing much interms of setups.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
GUYS

Where the **** are the setups?!

I want both of these games to work out, but how the hell is this gonna work out. I'm looking specifically at Brawl people and the Melee people that swapped to Brawl. You guys need to ****ing step up, if you think people that are bringing setups are gonna lend it to the game that they aren't playing, you're clearly mistaken.

I don't want to hear these "I'm TTCing" johns. Sauga has brought setups through public transit more than once, and it was for the good of a tournament.

This is the 1st big Brawl tournament and most of you guys aren't really doing much interms of setups.
i just came after reading that.

but yea I'm bringing in 3 tvs one melee stup and one brawl setup, the extra tv will go out to a melee setup

WIGI

Smash Champion
im brinign my wii with a brawl OR melle in it. no tv tho. chris dropped it on the sidewalk then stole it.

MDK00

Smash Ace
looks like might not be able to make this seening as there is another tournament going down the same day in richmond hill playin my actual main games.

wasnt the date for this something else? i recall it being on may 17th or was that jus my imagination.

well its too bad i really wanted to come but the odds now are lookin real low

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
^ eeeeeeeeeee

Thanks for all the setups everyone. I'll have to edit the first page some time...hags.

looks like might not be able to make this seening as there is another tournament going down the same day in richmond hill playin my actual main games.

wasnt the date for this something else? i recall it being on may 17th or was that jus my imagination.

well its too bad i really wanted to come but the odds now are lookin real low
It was the 26th originally, but I changed it a long time ago. It's been May 10th ever since. Anyway, it's your call. You can go to a tournament that's farther away, will probably be smaller and full of people you don't know...or this.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Anyway, it's your call. You can go to a tournament that's farther away, will probably be smaller and full of people you don't know...or this.
lol nicely said but...

ur rite tho it will probably be smaller, BUT full of ppl i DO know, AND guaranteed a shot at money since i am #1 in different game

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol if i remember right arent you the best for brawl in mississauga, I remember you beating everyone at that biweekly. besides, theres probably a guaranteed shot at money for you on may 10th here for brawl anyways, with a bigger pot ;)

D

Deleted member

lol if i remember right arent you the best for brawl in mississauga, I remember you beating everyone at that biweekly. besides, theres probably a guaranteed shot at money for you on may 10th here for brawl anyways, with a bigger pot ;)
lol.....no

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
lol.....no

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol chill I just remember switchblade saying that he was, anyways is brawl doubles first or is singles first?

KingAce

Smash Ace
Lol I just remember when I went to your bi-weekly your like theres the best person in sauga n i was like o ****. Anyways can someone let me know if doubles for brawl is played first before singles?

MDK00

Smash Ace
Lol I just remember when I went to your bi-weekly your like theres the best person in sauga n i was like o ****. Anyways can someone let me know if doubles for brawl is played first before singles?
now that u mention that i do recall either switchblade or lonewolf sayin that, but either or, they were jus jokin lol =P

btw i dunno if u read my message in the C3 thread but do u think its possible if i can get a ride w/ u to the C3 event?

KingAce

Smash Ace
Yeah i replied lol, you can get a ride for sure to the C3 event if I can get a ride there. We just gotta mission it back.. for 2 hours by bus lol.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
My GameCube brings all the boys to the hall
And they're like-do you wanna play Brawl
Hell no, I dont wanna play Brawl
I want Melee, Fox, no items at all

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i'm torn.

my love of desh's epic nature and grmo's general amazingness makes me want to come to this.

but my deep, profound hatred of melee and how bullshit this game is makes me not want to come to this.

decisions decisions.

DiCubed

Smash Rookie
lol. im epic =]
also. my doc is shiet. let it be known. my doc is shiet.
BUT I HAS JONZ.
-hasnt played snce CoS2 =/-

EDIT: WAIT WHAT!? DAVID HATES MELEE D=!?!? SAY IT AINT SO. UR NOT ALLOWED TO HATE MELEE UNLESS U HATE BRAWL. UR ALLOWED TO HATE BRAWL AND LIKE MELEE THOUGH. COME ON MAN D=

I.B

Smash Lord
david...what the hell?

you better not be quitting you bastard, we're supposed to be rivals:mad:

Top Bottom